Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member

Just started "gear".... need more info, Please!!!

I have been training and dieting well for about a year now. I went from 165lbs to 215lbs and it feels great!! I am finally looked at as one of those "Muscleheads"!!!!! Now it's time for me to go to the next level. I have recently purchased some Deca (my first 'roid ever used) and I am taking 1cc per day - 2 times a week for a month - along with some over-the-counter 1-Testosterone , and of course, protein and creatine. I need to know if Deca itself will give me huge results. Also, after injecting in my ass-cheek, should some oil seep out along with blood afterwards?? I feel the oil, but I have no time to sit in the bathroom for an hour and inspect my ass, my wife doesn't even know that I am on a cycle... and I don't think I'll tell her (You guys know what I mean!) Please help me out and let me know what route to take as far as using gear!

- "Strength & Honor"

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    So you're taking 2cc of deca per week for four weeks? No, it is not likely that you'll see too much off of that. And, in the event that you did, I see no mention of post-cycle therapy that you'd need to hold onto your gains. Also, how many mg's per ml/cc is the deca you are using?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "G" Monster
    I have been training and dieting well for about a year now. I went from 165lbs to 215lbs and it feels great!! I am finally looked at as one of those "Muscleheads"!!!!! Now it's time for me to go to the next level. I have recently purchased some Deca (my first 'roid ever used) and I am taking 1cc per day - 2 times a week for a month - along with some over-the-counter 1-Testosterone , and of course, protein and creatine. I need to know if Deca itself will give me huge results. Also, after injecting in my ass-cheek, should some oil seep out along with blood afterwards?? I feel the oil, but I have no time to sit in the bathroom for an hour and inspect my ass, my wife doesn't even know that I am on a cycle... and I don't think I'll tell her (You guys know what I mean!) Please help me out and let me know what route to take as far as using gear!

- "Strength & Honor"
    I don't want to be an ass here...but why did you inject AS without doing your homework first. Things like that are can cause injuries and/or health issues.

IMO you're not doing enough deca. I'm assuming you're doing 200mg per week. You need about 2mg per pound of body weight or 400mg per week in your case.

Secondly you're not doing it long enough. Deca doesn't even get going until the 6th week. Min 10 weeks.

Also where's the test!? Clomid therapy?

Some oil leackage can be normal. Deca is usually thick enough that you shouldn't have leakage. What gauge of needle are you using? Length?

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Good job on gaining the size. Now where should I begin? You never stated how the Deca is packaged or what brand? What is your training like? You need to run it at atleast 400mg/wk for 10 weeks a month long cycle will not cut it. You could gain decent size with the Test hormone/Deca but obviously The real Test would be better and give more gains. But I guess this is not a perfect world. As for the oils seeping out what size pin are you using? Try keeping the pin in a little longer to aid with some of the absorption. You need to buy some more Deca!! Hope you are planning post cycle therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    Good job on gaining the size. Now where should I begin? You never stated how the Deca is packaged or what brand? What is your training like? You need to run it at atleast 400mg/wk for 10 weeks a month long cycle will not cut it. You could gain decent size with the Test hormone/Deca but obviously The real Test would be better and give more gains. But I guess this is not a perfect world. As for the oils seeping out what size pin are you using? Try keeping the pin in a little longer to aid with some of the absorption. You need to buy some more Deca!! Hope you are planning post cycle therapy!
    --------------

Thanks for the advice. I am still learning about it. I only did about a week's worht of researching/homework before I purchased it.

The Deca is in a vial! I went directly to a friend in the pharmacutical business. He showed me everything before he ripped the label off of the front. He didn't want anyone to know what doctor it came from. It had "nandrolone " on it, that's all I could remember. I paid $170 for it!

Also, what do you mean by "post cycle therapy ?"

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Post cycle therapy would be clomid. To help balance your body out and keep most of your gains. Do a search for clomid or even Deca and you will have enough information to keep you busy all night. You should also look into bromo. Do a search for deca gyno. Research research research.

Good luck.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    $170 for how many shots?
    Like the guys said you need to add test to this. And clomid post cycle.
    My suggestion would be to stop untill u get more gear, so u can do things the right way.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I don't want to be an ass here...but why did you inject AS without doing your homework first. Things like that are can cause injuries and/or health issues.

IMO you're not doing enough deca . I'm assuming you're doing 200mg per week. You need about 2mg per pound of body weight or 400mg per week in your case.

Secondly you're not doing it long enough. Deca doesn't even get going until the 6th week. Min 10 weeks.

Also where's the test!? Clomid therapy?

Some oil leackage can be normal. Deca is usually thick enough that you shouldn't have leakage. What gauge of needle are you using? Length?
    ditto everything mbh said

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am sorry but a four week cycle of deca with no post cycle therapy is a really bad plan altogether. Stop the cycle and do some reading. I think you are going to end up doing more harm then good.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    WTF?
    I'm doing my best no to blow torch this guy....
    MBH said it right.....how could someone inject a chemical into their body, and not know as much as humanly possible about it?

I guess I'm not inta-ma-lectual enough to comprehend this concept...

D

Quote Originally Posted by BiosThornton
    Post cycle therapy would be clomid. To help balance your body out and keep most of your gains. Do a search for clomid or even Deca and you will have enough information to keep you busy all night. You should also look into bromo. Do a search for deca gyno. Research research research.

Good luck.
    ----------------------------------

Thanks for the advice. I should've looked into further before I started. Luckily, last night my friend briefed me on everything I need to do. I peven purchased more deca to complete a 10 week cycle as well as a 10 weeks cycle of sustanon . He also told me that he has everything I need when it comes time to start my therapy so I won't grow "bitch tits"

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not so much getting bitch tits, but Deca will shut you down. You need Clomid to get your natural Test to kick back in.

Thread Information