Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Options for my 2nd cycle (bulking)

Maniac17 is offline New Member

Options for my 2nd cycle (bulking)

So, as the title says I am already putting together compounds for my 2nd cycle.
    I am currently cutting and for cutting purposes I jumped on my first steroid cycle (prepping for a show, 4 weeks out) consisting of 80mg of prop eod and turinabol 40mg ed, I'm 5 weeks in and have 3 weeks left of this cycle.

Further on, I am looking to put together my 2nd cycle, this time for bulking and looking for an advice from you guys.
    I want a minimal dosages but with good results, I was thinking of 200mg of Test E per week with 250mg of Tren A per week, with some caber.
    I have read many articles before posting here and have informed myself about every compound on this forum and have pretty good understanding of AAS for a first time user.

I'm 27, 5'10, 192 pounds, and around 8% bodyfat, and want some steady good lean gains on my next bulk.
    What can I expect of this low dose Test/Tren bulking cycle, and please feel free to give me advice if you think I would be better of with some other compounds and choices? Thank you.

P.S. (sorry for bad english, Im from Europe)

Tren for a 2nd cycle isn't recommended.
    Many find it hard to bulk on tren.
    Why not just run 500mg of test with t-bol? You only ran 280mg of test last go around.

300mg/wk of Test + 500mg/wk of Deca + tbol/dbol first the first 4 weeks will be a good bulker. Eat clean and eat lots.
    pra3torian likes this.

Ok, tren is off then.
    I just wanted solid dry gains, I don’t want Deca cause of lot of water retention and don’t want in it in my system for too long.

Now I’m on around 300mg/week of prop and 40mg tbol ed, so what if I start my bulk with 350mg/week of test and dbol for kickstart first 6 weeks? Not sure about dosage of dbol, I really want minimal dosages for good results. Would 350mg/week of test be too low?

Someone pls.

Like Dead said, skip the tren for 2nd cycle, not to mention it can be difficult to bulk on tren. With any bulker you are gonna take on water, just what it is. Deca is always my go to, but if you dont want it in your system that long you can use npp instead.

You can keep it simple, bump your test to 500-600mg/ wk, add dbol for first 4-6 wks and up your calories a bit. The dbol will also give you water weight though. Or you can run your test with npp and then you have the option of kickstarting with dbol for first 4-6 wks.

If you want to stay away from nandrolone altogether, then i would say just use the first simpler option -you will still put on some weight with diet right, it just wont be your typical bulk. With deca i generally add anywhere from 15-25 lbs in a cycle - alot of which is water and some fat. With just test and dbol you can probably add half of that depending on diet- still some of which will be water and some fat

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac17 View Post
    Ok, tren is off then.
    I just wanted solid dry gains, I don’t want Deca cause of lot of water retention and don’t want in it in my system for too long.

Now I’m on around 300mg/week of prop and 40mg tbol ed, so what if I start my bulk with 350mg/week of test and dbol for kickstart first 6 weeks? Not sure about dosage of dbol, I really want minimal dosages for good results. Would 350mg/week of test be too low?
    Dbol 's going to hold so much water your cheeks will be puffy. The whole definition of "bulk" is holding water. You want water volumization of the muscle. If you don't hold water, you're cutting.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Dbol's going to hold so much water your cheeks will be puffy. The whole definition of "bulk" is holding water. You want water volumization of the muscle. If you don't hold water, you're cutting.
    Yes ok I get the point.
    In average, how much clean muscle gain can I expect from 350-400mg/week of Test E and dbol first lets say 5 weeks (not sure about dosages but I would like to use the lower end of dbol dose), for 12 week cycle?

My diet in start will be little over maintenance and increasing week by week a little.

Ok, did my research, I'm gonna start my 12 weeks bulk with Test E 400mg/week and dbol 40mg ED for the first 4 weeks. I know it depends on the individual, but how much muscle in average can I expect to gain from this cycle? This is gonna be my second cycle, currently I'm on Test P 80mg eod and turinabol 40mg ed, started proviron just last night, I have a show coming up in 25 days and after that its PCT time and recovery, just can't wait to put some size on me!!

Muscle gain is usually person specific. Too many variables to guess at. Dbol will give u the size, water, puffiness. It will also help put on some muscle underneat all that and add some strength. Thing is, you wont run it very long, and will basically not be bulking anynore on 400mg/wk of test-i guess unless you run a huge diet surplus. But gonna be harder to out on bulking type size with only moderate test after wk 4. By wk 7 or 8 you will have dropped alot of what u were holding from the dbol-and u only have 4 wks to put on muscle while you are on it.
    Thats generally why i do at least a 14 wk bulk and use deca . It puts on alot of water and weight through the whole cycle and works to add muscle for the whole cycle.

Nothing wrong with your plan, just dont want you to think you are gonna keep blowing up once u drop the dbol. You can keep this plan and try it, you may like it, but i would jump your test at least- maybe 600/wk or better once u come off dbol

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Like Dead said, skip the tren for 2nd cycle, not to mention it can be difficult to bulk on tren. With any bulker you are gonna take on water, just what it is. Deca is always my go to, but if you dont want it in your system that long you can use npp instead.

You can keep it simple, bump your test to 500-600mg/ wk, add dbol for first 4-6 wks and up your calories a bit. The dbol will also give you water weight though. Or you can run your test with npp and then you have the option of kickstarting with dbol for first 4-6 wks.

If you want to stay away from nandrolone altogether, then i would say just use the first simpler option -you will still put on some weight with diet right, it just wont be your typical bulk. With deca i generally add anywhere from 15-25 lbs in a cycle - alot of which is water and some fat. With just test and dbol you can probably add half of that depending on diet- still some of which will be water and some fat
    What's your consensus on products such as decaplex?

Such as 100mg Deca + 50mg NPP/ml

Thanx

Alot of guys like blends, ive just never been a fan or used them. I dont like the idea of pre determined amounts of anything. Its no different than blending on your own, except you get to determine the amount of each thing in your blend. Alot of guys love exotic blends, cutting blends, sustanon , etc, but i would rather just dose it the way i want instead of the supplier. All goes in the same syringe

Thread Information