roidmanraging is offline Junior Member

YO PHEEDNO, Updated Opinion

Pheedno, due to what I experienced in my last contest and afterwards i've got a new take on utilizing a longer cycle through a contest. In fact, i'm going to make it a habit of cycling after a contest, here is why.

Just so you know, I placed 3rd in the light heavies at that NPC state level show.

As you well know when the metabolism is depressed, cortisol is high, and the body is in a state of depletion the bodies natural processes will make it want to rebound, which creates a prime environment for growth. After this show I knew that my body would gain a tremendous amount of weight so I immediately started my HCG and nolvadex . Knowing that the HCG would up the test levels in my body and spark a growth spurt.

I've managed to gain 5lbs of lean mass in a little over 1 1/2 weeks. My weight, after putting all of my fluids and everything back in is up 11.8lbs. The break down after doing my body fat yesterday is guesstimated 4lbs from water, measured 2.8lbs of fat and 5lbs of lean muscle. My body has filled out so well and i'm stronger and look better at 206.6 than I ever have.

Back to the issue we discussed before. You asked if it was a good idea to be on a cycle with the contest being somewhere in the middle of it. I would say, YES, but leave yourself enough time to cut utilizing the gear and to then do a lean bulk afterwards. Take advantage of your body being in a depleted state and wanting to slingshot back to a normal level.

From this point forward I will do between 8-10 week gear cycles that will run through contest time. I'll give myself 6 weeks before the contest and then 4 weeks afterwards. I'll adjust my diet and gear cycles according to my goals as well. Here is an example stack:

*NOTE: I don't want to get into a length of cycle debate. As I recall you want to do around an 18 weeker. You can do this like 12 weeks before the contest and 6 weeks after. My point is to take advantage of the state you are putting your body in a reap the rewards by best utilizing your gear.

Wk1-4 test prop 150mg's EOD
    Wk1-6 EQ 50mg's EOD
    Wk3-5 Winny 50mg's EOD
    Wk6 Winny 50mg's ED
    Wk3 t3 25mcg 5 on and 2 off
    Wk4-6 t3 50mcg 5 on and 2 off
    ------------------------------
    Wk1-10 clen 80mcg daily alternated with ECA every 2 weeks
    Wk1-10 nolvadex 20mg's ED
    Wk7-10 test cyp 500mg's weekly
    Wk7-10 dbol 35mg's daily
    Wk7-10 tren 75mg's EOD

bump

Anyone can respond to this.

bumpage

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Shit bro, I saw this thread the other day and was meaning to post but with the hurricane coming through, my shop was chest deep in water for 36 hours.

First, congrats on the contest!

I didn't consider your theory when designing my cycle(though it sounds feasible in any situation), but the way I timed my cycle(which has been modified since our last discussion) it's going to end up lasting 8wks past the contest date. As much as I hate changing plans once things are in motion, I feel it would be worth while to consider re-arranging my stack so that it's ending with a bulking phase. This taking a longer alternative to what your approach would be but I feel that it will work out quite well in the end. I'm going to go home tonight and play with some ideas and I'll keep the board posted on the final take.

Pheedno, can you shoot me an email at [email protected] once you have that new revised cycle posted? I'd like to see what you come up with.

I'm also interested in following your progress, protocols, nutrition and training getting ready for you contest. You don't mind keeping me up to date, do you?

Thanks and glad to hear you weren't swept away. What kind of shop do you run and where did a hurricane blow through?
    -RMR

Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    Pheedno, can you shoot me an email at [email protected] once you have that new revised cycle posted? I'd like to see what you come up with.

I'm also interested in following your progress, protocols, nutrition and training getting ready for you contest. You don't mind keeping me up to date, do you?

Thanks and glad to hear you weren't swept away. What kind of shop do you run and where did a hurricane blow through?
    -RMR

No problem bro, I'll give you a shout when I have it all in order.

As far as the protocol for contest, I'm kind of trial and error being my first time. I have a few friends that compete that are giving some ideas to play around with on diet which is probably the only thing that going to really have me in a pickle(that and final wk prep)

I live in Texas, right about smack dab in the middle of Glaveston and Houston. My family owns a boat repair company and our shop is located on Clear Lake which is directly connected to the Gulf. High tide in a hurricane comes in and we get screwed. Happens a couple time a year

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    Wk1-4 test prop 150mg's EOD
    Wk1-6 EQ 50mg's EOD
    Wk3-5 Winny 50mg's EOD
    Wk6 Winny 50mg's ED
    Wk3 t3 25mcg 5 on and 2 off
    Wk4-6 t3 50mcg 5 on and 2 off
    Wk1-10 clen 80mcg daily alternated with ECA every 2 weeks
    Wk1-10 nolvadex 20mg's ED
    Wk7-10 test cyp 500mg's weekly
    Wk7-10 dbol 35mg's daily
    Wk7-10 tren 75mg's EOD
    First thing that jumps out at me in this cycle is the EQ for only 6 weeks and at such a low dose. Same with the Cyp Weeks 7-10. That's kind of a waste too.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont like the cycle at all. Maybe u have in mind what ur trying to achieve but i dont see it, sorry.

OG

Guys, I think he was just throwing that up. RMR has a slightly different approach to cycling than the masses anyway.

While I would replace all longer esters with shorter acting compounds abd extend the latter part of the cycle to 6wks, RMR has used long esters in short periods with success before

As Pheedno said, I prefer shorter cycles with smaller doses. It allows for multiple cycles per year with maximal recovery and little to no loss in gains. The body becomes habituated to the weight in smaller increments and it allows you to keep your sensitivity to AAS.

This is actually a long cycle for me. I'm stuck in the range of 4-6 weekers. In fact, i'm about to start a 4 weeker with:
    wk 1-4 600mg's Test Cyp
    wk 1-4 35mg's daily d-bol
    wk 1-4 75mg's daily tren
    wk 1-4 .05-1mg of arimidex per day
    wk 5-7 nolvadex 20mg's ED
    wk 5 clomid 50mg's ED
    wk 6-7 clomid 100mg's ED

I should be recovered from this in 14-21 days time. I'll probably gain about 8-10lbs with 5-7 being retained 100%. I'm using cyp, but would prefer prop. I've got WAY too much excess cyp left over from my last cycle. I'll probably trade it out for some recovery drugs and switch to test prop at 150mg's EOD.

Since I will be recovered so quickly I will be able to start another cycle at the 10th week after this cycle.

Pheedno, i'm a fellow Texan transplanted elsewhere in the Dirty South now. I miss Texas and all of it's wonder. I'd move to Austin today if I knew I could keep the same lifestyle that my job provides me here.

Galveston, eh? Guess you guys are used to the flooding. I haven't been there since I was a kid, but remember almost dying from the undertoe. It sure was fun though!

Drop me a line when you get that cycle replanned. Let me know if you want to run any precontest info by me.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Drop the cyp and put in prop.

Thread Information