Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Hopefully simple GH question

Ahem, my final concern for the moment, is storing the GH. I realize it has to be kept cold. The only thing is that it'll be tricky to store it in my fridge since that will bring up questions from those using the same fridge as I. Are there any other cooling options from anyone else out there? Is a freezer too cold? Throw me a bone and I'll be grateful.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    DO NOT USE a freezer is to cold. It will ruin your GH!

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    or you could buy a small fridge for your room..
    Sure, I have all the money in the world.

I like the coleman idea. How long do you think and icepack would last in there I wonder?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    [QUOTE=Nathan]Sure, I have all the money in the world.

QUOTE]

Looks like you can at least afford GH.

[QUOTE=dizzle]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Sure, I have all the money in the world.

QUOTE]

Looks like you can at least afford GH.
    Yeah, but instead of a fridge you understand.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OK, I am having the same issue right now since i will be staying with some family and explaining to them wha the hell i have reconstituted in thr fridge will be a pain in the azz.

- What I did is go out and buy a fire protection safe with a shelf in it. I figured it would hold a plastic container which i could put a ice pack of some sort in it and change it daily. That way the safe would remain cold and no one would be able to get into my shit unless they hired a lock smith.

-- I know you cheep bastard!! you dont have all the money in the world, but i will still throw a bone at ya
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    OK, I am having the same issue right now since i will be staying with some family and explaining to them wha the hell i have reconstituted in thr fridge will be a pain in the azz.

- What I did is go out and buy a fire protection safe with a shelf in it. I figured it would hold a plastic container which i could put a ice pack of some sort in it and change it daily. That way the safe would remain cold and no one would be able to get into my shit unless they hired a lock smith.

-- I know you cheep bastard!! you dont have all the money in the world, but i will still throw a bone at ya
    Well, thanks then. Wouldn't something non-metallic work just as well, like a small cooler? You can probably find one with a place to put a lock on ti as well. I dunno. Alls i know is that there must be an alternative. Is this working for you? What are your plans with GH? Bridging? Slin? What?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Well, thanks then. Wouldn't something non-metallic work just as well, like a small cooler? You can probably find one with a place to put a lock on ti as well. I dunno. Alls i know is that there must be an alternative. Is this working for you? What are your plans with GH? Bridging? Slin? What?
    stacking with my bulker for next year. I am sure something like a coole with a lock would work my ghetto child.

I am thinking about using slin with it in the bulker but I still have alot more reading to do before I make the decision. I got the safe already just to hide my gear and darts in for now but it has a shelf which i plan to put a tupaware container with a ice pack in it. I will try some trial runs without the gh before I go ahead but i know it will work. If the safe can with stand a fire for a hour than it can remain cold daily with the assistance of the ice pack

You should smoke a big fat bowl and let your mind come up with some ideas. I am sure you would amaze eveybody
    abstrack@protonmail.com

The Butcher is offline Member
    Get a small cooler, some dry ice, and one of the temp strips Hercules was talking about. The dry ice should last for a few days. It's obvioulsy more of a pain in the ass to go out and get it, but it means less frequent changing of ice packs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    Get a small cooler, some dry ice, and one of the temp strips Hercules was talking about. The dry ice should last for a few days. It's obvioulsy more of a pain in the ass to go out and get it, but it means less frequent changing of ice packs.
    Alright, and where pre tell should I acquire this dry ice?

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    ice cream stores like baskin robbins will sell dry ice or a party supply store.
    Interesting. I'll look into that, thanks.

someday is offline Member
    I'm not sure were you're from but here you can go to a pawn shop and find one of those little fridges for about 50 bucks. Wal-mart also has those plug in coolers that you can set the temp on for around 75 i think.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    What do you all think about that? http://www.gobazaar.co.uk/detprod.asp?ProdCode=1613

What is the ideal temp HGH much be kept refrigerated?

Nevermind, 2-8 degrees celcius, 36-46F
    Last edited by raoul3; 07-15-2003 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    I'm not sure were you're from but here you can go to a pawn shop and find one of those little fridges for about 50 bucks. Wal-mart also has those plug in coolers that you can set the temp on for around 75 i think.
    Cool, thanks bro. I will look into it for sure.

McBain is offline Member
    IMO you are overthinking this. I have roommates that dont know about my usage and had the same dilema with my slin and HCG . Just buy some sort of supplement that has a nice big bottle, slip the shit in the bottle and push it down so it is covered by the pills. A lot less fuss. Just tell the roommates that supplement stays fresher when refrigerated.

Thread Information