Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

First cycle question

I’ve come to learn a lot from you diesel sexy brothers here ...
    with that being said I will be starting my first cycle of test 250 cyp pinning twice a week.
    Ana probably .25 eod to e3d
    And my typical hcg 500 twice a week that my TRT doc has me on .

My question is when I jump back into my TRT protocol... will I need to take any extra measures?

And if or when I continue another cycle do I have to add another compound to make extra gains or can a just test cycle be just as effective ?

Thanks everyone here for being awesome and funny as fuck hah

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best reason to add a different compound is to take advantage of different mechanisms by which they promote growth of adipose tissue and/or different side-effect profiles.
    If your not worried about having children just get back on TRT. If you are, it gets more complicated. However, I haven't ever gotten a clear answer nor found research about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    The best reason to add a different compound is to take advantage of different mechanisms by which they promote growth of adipose tissue and/or different side-effect profiles.
    If your not worried about having children just get back on TRT. If you are, it gets more complicated. However, I haven't ever gotten a clear answer nor found research about that.
    Thanks for your feedback man. I know I’m jumping by asking about cycles after my first when I haven’t even done it, but I like to know and fully understand if it’s necessary or Not . Thanks man and ya e a good Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day everyone !

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Thanks for your feedback man. I know I’m jumping by asking about cycles after my first when I haven’t even done it, but I like to know and fully understand if it’s necessary or Not . Thanks man and ya e a good Memorial Day!
    Not claiming I know that well about this but you probably don't need to increase dosages that much. 100mg total increase per week is a lot, that is for all injectables. Check this vid, good logic for a long term plan. https://youtu.be/p04YO7JkG1k

Thread Information