jakuja is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Shoulder shot gone WRONG

HEy all,

This pic is today after 3 days of my injection of 2ml deca durabolin 50mg/ml.

Its been like this since i injected and now 3 days later still just as screwed up, I did everything right asperating etc. Clean new needle and syriinge, alcohol at injection spot, everything right. But i got this golfbull right where i injected and it looks like i inflated a little baloon in there!

IT doesent hurt at ALL, its just a ball there but even when i press on it no hurt whatsoever.

ITs my first time shooting in the shoulder, is it regular? When will it go away?

Thanx Everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shoulder shot gone WRONG-woaw.jpg  

sigrabbit is offline Member
    What part of your shoulder did you inject into?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    2ml might have been too much for your delt..... I save the bigger shots for glutes and quads.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    It's not exactly normal but it happens to some people sometimes. where exactly did you injecT?

Deltoid

When should i expect it to be downb to regular? Within the week?

The site needs to absord the oil.... You should notice it getting smaller everyday. It could take a week, shorter, longer....

Ahh you put my mind to rest MudMan!

Thanx soo much for the help!

Thanx everyone that replyed!

Later

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    2ml might have been too much for your delt..... I save the bigger shots for glutes and quads.
    I totally agree.

IMO 3cc's for glute, 2cc's for thigh, and 1cc for bi, tri, delt, etc.

I have no problem with 2cc in the deltoid, but his picture does not look like the side of the deltoid. Are you holding your arm out to show the top of your delt?

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    I have no problem with 2cc in the deltoid, but his picture does not look like the side of the deltoid. Are you holding your arm out to show the top of your delt?
    Not everyone has big delts like you ..... Overtime if he kept injecting he would have no problems with it.

YEah im holding my arm out to the side so u can see the ball

How deep into the muscle did you go? Is it possible that you merely injected subqutaneously?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    If I do over 1cc in my delts I split it between both.

I used a 1 inch needle and put that in 90% of the way.. But it will definantley get better no matter what right? OR will i have this screwed up lump for soo long?

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I would go see a doctor if it doesn't get any smaller after a couple of days.

I've only done 1 cycle so far any most of my shots where in the delts. I did 3 ml's or cc's once a week which I split up in half, one for each side. Did the same shot in the tri's and bi's different places. Used at 25g, 1 inch needle pushed it in all the way. I never had a lump like that and my delts are not HUGE although I would like them to be.

I'm not trying to scare you or anything, nor am I an expert or have tons of injection experience, just telling you about my shots. It's your body so you decision wether to see a doctor or not. Anyway I gope it goes away!!!

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    I am currently in my 5th week of a cycle test and deca i shot 2cc into my shoulders twice a week just alternating between them and have no problem I mean for the first day or two there is a little lump but it goes away as the oil is absorbed. I use a 23g 1-1/2 needle and push it 95% of the way in and inject very very slowly i usally take 5-6 minutes to do it. Could be you shot the gear in to quick or didnt have the needle in far enough so the oil could be sitting between your skin and the muscle. but if it dont go away with in the next week you should consider seeing a doctor. Just my 2 cents worth hope everything works out for ya

Well i just took a 23G needle that was 1.5inch and put it in my delt at the exact previous injection spot about 90 procent of the way and put 1.5ml of suction on it and slowly pulled out the needle until it was out of my arm and nothing came up so it must not be trapped deca ?

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    I have to friends that, that happend too, and the one kid it recently happend so im not sure how hes doing but the other its been thta size for bout a month and a half and isnt going down so i guess it just depends how your body reacts but if it doenst go down maybe u should see a physican

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    it looks like u have an abcess of oil in there. the oil needs to run out on its own. this happened to me when i did my ed injections of prop when cutting. i injected for 1 week in the same 2 legs and i got an oil abcess. couldnt use it for a week and had to get deep tissue massage from a friend to get the oil out lol ! so if the bump doesnt start to decrease in size, u need to see an MD to manually run it out ! but i dont see how deca can do that too u so quick. if i were u I WOULDNT BE WORRIED, JUST CHILL AND IT SHOULD DISSIPATE !

hope this helps !

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i rotate my sites with every cycle, but delts are always included.
    i get these lumps every once in a while too. i agree with the above post. i think it just needs to absorb the juice. if it dosent hurt when you touch it, and its not red or irritated, then this would be my guess.

i shoot 3 cc's into my delts on a regular basis, and havent had any major problems so far. your delts can handle more than you think, if you hit the right areas.......outer cap, where the muscle is has the most curve to it. hit the peak.

peace I4L

mtwain is offline New Member
    I get those "bee stings" occasionally on shoulders and bi's. I have one right now on my right delt from an injection with a 25g 5/8 inch pin which I buried to the hilt last Firday (4 days ago). It's nothing to worry about. Mine usually goes away after about 7 days.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Still the same or has it gone down any?

Still completley the same.....

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    I haven't read all the post yet but I have no idea what we are looking at, to me it looks like your elbow and ur arm is extended.

Thread Information