BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

HGH question. How long does Serostim actually last?

I keep it refrigerated, and I am hearing a lot of different answers. Some say only 48-72 hours, others say longer. I'm using the sterile water in the vials that comes with the kit, but my buddy says I need some type of special Bio-static water that allows the molecule (sp) to last up to 28 days?? Now, since I'm only doing 2iu's a day, thats nine days for each vile. I hope my shit is still good.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    isnt it like a week ?

I keep hearing differences in opinion. I'm not sure if it because of different types of sterile water? Someone help. I just don't want to be throwing this shit away!!!!! $$$$$$

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Anyone??? BUMP!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Your shit is going to go bad with 48 hours using the water that came with the kit. That water is intended to be used in a short amount of time for AID patients have accerlated muscle wasting. They use a half to a full vial every other day!

If you are going to store the vial in the ref for longer than that you need bacterostatic water. Using bacteriostatic water you then can store your shit up to 2 weeks. Here is a link where you can purchase the water. http://www.researchkits.com/index2.htm
    Good luck!

Also ...before you spend the kind of money that you musst have spent...it is always helpful to do your research first...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro you need to get bacteriop static water, it only good for 24-36 hours after constitution...Madmax

Thanks guys, what a Fu***** waste of money. DAMN!!!!! I did my research, I have looked at every single thread on HGH, no one really talks about that. I've seen threads say up to 7 days, I've seen threads that say 24 hours, so I just wanted to get a definite clear answer. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-16-2003 at 03:10 PM.

The Butcher is offline Member
    You can use the included water and be just fine. The whole "it goes bad in 48 hours" thing came from the package insert from Serono in which it states that the whole bottle should be used in 24 hours. This is b/c Serostim is marketed for AIDS patients. Since AIDS patients have weak immune systems, Serono does not want the liability of some bacteria getting in the vial from sitting in the fridge, and possibly getting an AIDS patient sick, or possibly killing them. This debate has gone back and forth a hundred times with neither side really having a solid answer. Even if you were to call Serono they would tell you to use it in 24 hours b/c they don't want to risk the liability of infection from bacteria. I can tell you from personal experience that you can run with the water that comes with it just as well as you can with bacteriostatic water. I have run it both ways, and there was no difference. If bacteriostatic water really were needed, Serono would have included it in their kits. It's negligably more expensive than the purified water they include already. So, you haven't wasted your money other than the fact that (for me personally) 2iu/day isn't enough.

THe butcher!!!!

See, its funny, the guy above my post says I should of done research on HGH. I did all I can do and like you said It's a huge debate! some people say over a week, others say 24 hours!!! It's driving me crazy! Just to be on the safe side, my buddy is giving me some bio-static water tomorrow. How long do you really think it would last with the sterile water? At 2iu's a day, it would last me 9 days. Are you happy with HGH? Again, I'm only on my 2nd week and I know it could take 3 months to see results. In terms of only 2iu's a day, I've read tons of posts of guys who run it ed with great results. I'm going to probably up it after awhile to 3iu's. Its more of a longevity thing vs. dosage (so I'm told) Do you agree?

Thanks again for the advise!!!

The Butcher is offline Member
    Checked my PMs before realizing you had replied here as well. Guess I should have posted my answer here as well.

No problem. I got your message. THANKS!!!! It really helped me out!!!

Thread Information