Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Help: Butt Burst total Assplotion

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

Help: Butt Burst total Assplotion

So it appears that it is possible for your cheeks to wanna reject the oil and push it outta your butt? experienced this last week where about up to a day after my injection sight got damp. I was so pissed. I heard of Z pulling or something where you pull the skin before hand. But ever since my last Assplotion I got kind of upset.

What are things to avoid or things you can do to stop this? Just pulling skin, pressure on sight with swab, massage?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    So it appears that it is possible for your cheeks to wanna reject the oil and push it outta your butt? experienced this last week where about up to a day after my injection sight got damp. I was so pissed. I heard of Z pulling or something where you pull the skin before hand. But ever since my last Assplotion I got kind of upset.

What are things to avoid or things you can do to stop this? Just pulling skin, pressure on sight with swab, massage?
    Use a 25 ga or smaller needle and leave an air pocket in the syringe.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    22 g 1 inch and 1/2 does the trick every time. Z track method is for when someone else gives you the shot.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post

You have some problems if a day after injection the oil was leaking...

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You have some problems if a day after injection the oil was leaking...
    yeah. sounds like it formed a cyst and it ruptured.

i air lock.

.5cc air to "air lock" the depot.

plus it gives me a nice machine type feeling, hearing that air go "assess" like a machine that just woke up
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    yeah. sounds like it formed a cyst and it ruptured.

i air lock.

.5cc air to "air lock" the depot.

plus it gives me a nice machine type feeling, hearing that air go "assess" like a machine that just woke up
    Lmao

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    22 g 1 inch and 1/2 does the trick every time. Z track method is for when someone else gives you the shot.

!! I think that would blow a hole in my ass! I'm still a baby puncture as slow as possible ass to pass thru the skin.

Last week: shot didn't feel right, it stung like hell the whole way thru. Butt jumped a couple if times. Woke up mid night found blood in pajamas maybe some tannish yellow fluid?? Whole day and next awful pip like almost a sickening sore.

Maybe it was an infection?
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 05-31-2018 at 11:06 PM.

Thread Information