Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By BlakeJ
  • 4 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By Chrisp83TRT

Thread: first cycle questions, including when to start

Jerry54321 is offline New Member

first cycle questions, including when to start

In a few weeks I'm going on a 10 day trip that will involve a lot of hiking and activity, generally in the cardio category and no weight lifting. I'll have access to adequate food but still it's going to be an environment where I could easily lose muscle.

Let me slip in a TLDR here : I'll be starting my first t-bol cycle either before the trip or after -- should I take a low dose of t-bol during the trip in hopes of maintaining muscle, then continue that into a real bulking cycle when I get back from my trip, or hold off on the t-bol until after the trip?

Okay, now more long-winded context:

My PED experience is only SARMs thus far. (I'll give a quick review of what I've tried):
    * mk677 : makes my skin glow, I like it well enough (high dose makes me lethargic, so I stick to a lowish dose)
    * mk2866 : slight strength boost, but way more suppression than the SARMs shills claim, not worth it
    * lgd4033 : no apparent effect
    * rad140 : dramatic strength boost, and makes my arms pop, this one's a keeper (and if there was any suppression I never felt it or could identify any symptoms)

I know SARMs aren't real popular around here, but I'm pretty happy with the rad140, the strength boost is amazing. Having said that I didn't get much size from it, just strength. So for my next cycle my plan is to try a mild steroid like t-bol.

Another thing about rad140: I'm not convinced of its value on rest days. In general I totally get that rest days are just as important as workout days, so I intend to use t-bol on rest and workout days alike, but for the rad140 I'm leaning toward just using it as a pre-workout since I think the strength boost is likely the only value it brings to the table.

Roughly the cycle I have in mind is

t-bol : 20mg every day, maybe 30, I don't know how I'll respond to it
    rad140 : 10mg only on workout days
    dhea transdermal
    liver support like nac/tudca

So my question is whether to run the t-bol during my 10 day trip, or whether to wait till after the trip then begin the t-bol. What I have in mind is running just the t-bol at 10mg every day during the trip, then when I get home switch to the above and a calorie surplus and continuing into maybe 9-10 weeks of bulking.

If not t-bol, what other suggestions do you all have for the trip? SARMs / something else? Or just watch my diet and rely on that to avoid muscle loss?

I'm not a big guy fwiw: 5'10" and 175#. But despite my small size I'm a lot bigger than I used to be and have worked hard for what little muscle I do have

BlakeJ is offline New Member
    The best advice I can give you would be to do a whole lot more research before even attempting a cycle.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello and welcome,

MK2866 does not suppress testosterone production!

Read this for a first cycle: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

The orals won't give you much and they are harsher on your health compared to testosterone.

Jerry54321 is offline New Member
    Thanks, I'm not afraid of needles, but the only way I'm comfortable going on testosterone is if I do full TRT complete with an AI and hCG , and all together that's a pretty significant cocktail of drugs. I do envision that in my future, but I was hoping to put off full blown TRT as long as feasible. The dermacrine-like products I figured were the next step down from real test and might be enough for a mild steroid cycle.

My reading suggested t-bol was as mild as you could get with steroids . I'm not attached to orals-only though, are any of the injectables considered mild?

I kind of feel like the consensus here is that everybody should just go with TRT + steroids, but for someone trying to postpone TRT would you say steroids are completely off the table or are "mild" cycles a possibility?

Thanks for the link and advice

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry54321 View Post
    Thanks, I'm not afraid of needles, but the only way I'm comfortable going on testosterone is if I do full TRT complete with an AI and hCG , and all together that's a pretty significant cocktail of drugs. I do envision that in my future, but I was hoping to put off full blown TRT as long as feasible. The dermacrine-like products I figured were the next step down from real test and might be enough for a mild steroid cycle.

My reading suggested t-bol was as mild as you could get with steroids . I'm not attached to orals-only though, are any of the injectables considered mild?

I kind of feel like the consensus here is that everybody should just go with TRT + steroids, but for someone trying to postpone TRT would you say steroids are completely off the table or are "mild" cycles a possibility?

Thanks for the link and advice
    Let me correct myself, mk2866 is suppressive, I was thinking of ibutamoren the peptide lol!

You don't need to go on TRT just because you'll do a cycle or two.

Orals like turinabol (actually pretty much all orals) are harsher than testosterone but by themselves do not give much gains. They are less suppressive but thats just one aspect. Just run a good PCT and HCG throughout your cycle and you shouldn't have any problems. Don't stay on for too long either, 12 weeks is good enough, the longer you are shut down the harder it is to recover. What I noticed with using an oral during TRT is it doesn't work as near as good as on cycle and the gains fade away.

Regarding TRT, you won't need arimidex if you keep your TRT dose at 80-100mg testosterone per week. Once you bring your levels to supraphysiological levels, that testosterone will aromatize and the your estrogen will end up too high... thus you'll need an AI. Arimidex isn't that bad for a cycle either it just affects lipids a little. You can use exemestane it is much milder on lipids. HCG isn't harmful in any way and at 500 iu per week it will not mess with your test levels such that they go too high and you suddenly need an AI, but will maintain testicle size and function...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No don't start the tbol cycle before you go hiking.
    Don't take the tbol cycle when you get back either
    when you do get back start an aggressive weight training routine and bulking diet and build some muscle tissue from hard work and in the mean time start doing some research on first cycles, but do not take steroids for as hiking trip.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are scared of needles , then you need to wait. A cycle should consist of a testosterone . Pinning is part of the game man.
    BlakeJ and cousinmuscles like this.

Thread Information