Maxima is offline Junior Member

Anti E's During cycle advise needed.

This is the cycle that I am doing, (per week)
    Weeks 1 - 10 300mg Deca , 300mg Cypionate
    Weeks 6 - 13 300mg of Winstrol
    Week 14 - Clomid 300/100/50

I was planning on taking proviron with my cycle to prevent water retention, but that has fallen through. I am checking on arimidex now.

I definatly have clomid though, could this be taken through out the cycle to prevent the effects of raised estrogen? How would I take this and would it affect my post cycle recovery? Any help is appreciated. If at all possible I would really like to avoid water retention and gyno as much as possible, any suggestions?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep Bromo onhand for the Deca and you can run Nolva or arimidex with your cycle.

Aridmex is a great effective anti-etrogen..but one problem..One of the side effects it includes is tiredness..and that is terrible for us weight lifters. I suggest you keep Nolva on hand for the Gyno...No bromo is needed..Deca does not promoteestrogen...it is not a testerone . The Mudman I suggest you do more research on AS. also Proviron is bad because it causes constant dick erection..which is bad at least for me. Just take Nolvadex 20 mg a day starting weeks 3-10 ok? Later

Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast
    Aridmex is a great effective anti-etrogen..but one problem..One of the side effects it includes is tiredness..and that is terrible for us weight lifters. I suggest you keep Nolva on hand for the Gyno...No bromo is needed..Deca does not promoteestrogen...it is not a testerone. The Mudman I suggest you do more research on AS. also Proviron is bad because it causes constant dick erection..which is bad at least for me. Just take Nolvadex 20 mg a day starting weeks 3-10 ok? Later
    Musclebuilding Beast - I think your the one that needs to be doing a little more research on AS. Deca does cause gyno due to progestrogne and thios is where the bromo will help. At the low dosage he's running he may not have a problem but there's always a chance and I would keep the bromo on hand just in case.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well one thing, i know musclebuilding beast and i share the same views ! gj bro !

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    well one thing, i know musclebuilding beast and i share the same views ! gj bro !
    What do you mean you have the same views? That I need to do more research?

I know he's asking about anti-e's and Bromo isn't one but it is used to lower prolactin levels. I would keep the bromo on hand just in case I'd rather spend a little cash now than spend a lot later becasue I need to have gyno removed.

Fina / Deca = Bromo is your best bet against gyno.
    Test = Have Nolva or Arimidex on hand or use through out the cycle.

JMO

Thanks for all the reply's!!

Mud Man - I did not see Bromo in the profile on the homepage, would a pharamcist know what it is, could you give me a link so I could learn about it?

MuscleBuildingBeast - Thanks for your input, I was worried about Nolva because the homepage says "This means that it does not prevent testosterone and its synthetic derivatives (steroids ) from converting into estrogens but only fights with them in a sort of "competition" for the estrogen receptors. This characteristic has the disadvantage that after the discontinuance of Nolvadex a "rebound effect" can occur which means that the suddenly freed estrogen receptors are now able to absorb the estrogen present in the blood." But I am guessing that the clomid will take of this?

I will not be taking another cycle for a long time so I would really like to do this right.

My main concern is bodyfat. My guns are 18 inches (not big but I am happy with my size for being natural for three + years) weight is 197 and bodyfat is 11%. I am pretty cut everywhere except my d@mn love handles. My diet is perfect and considered doing winstrol to get rid of the little bit of fat that I do have and tighten up. Then after reading I found out that Winstrol could cause you to lose muscle because of the missing androgenic effect, so then seeing that Deca allows you to keep most of your gains and is androgenic I decided to go for this (size was not my original goal but it is gladly welcomed, I would love to have 19 inch guns.) Then I found out that I would not be able to pleasure my lady without test so I got some of this (another plus for size.) However, the reason I was against doing test is that I was worried about the rising estrogen causing further body fat retention.

So really my main concern with the anti-e's is that they will help me keep the body fat off that usually comes with testosterone. Also I want to keep my gains of course. Does Nolvadex fit into these goals?

Thanks so much for all the advice!! Sorry to ask so many questions, I just dropped a lot of money on this cycle and want it to be as good as it gets for my goals of getting harder, bigger, and keeping my gains.

Hey there!
    Nolvadex does significienty raise Testerone levels. But The clomid really does the job for keeping gains post cycle. I've heard some stuff about HCG (pregynl) and stacking clomid with HCG is supposed to be very effective for a hardcore steroid cycle. But your cycle isn't really that hardcore, which is good and safe and yet musclbuilding. If I were you, I'd just stick with clomid post cycle stacked with Nolvadex at a higher dose Post cycle. I wouldn't really worry about HCG. Later,
    Beast

Hey there!
    Nolvadex does significienty raise Testerone levels. But The clomid really does the job for keeping gains post cycle. I've heard some stuff about HCG (pregynl) and stacking clomid with HCG is supposed to be very effective for a hardcore steroid cycle. But your cycle isn't really that hardcore, which is good and safe and yet musclbuilding. If I were you, I'd just stick with clomid post cycle stacked with Nolvadex at a higher dose Post cycle. I wouldn't really worry about HCG. Later,
    Beast
    Thanks for the reply, I am definatly going to do clomid therapy post cycle, my real question is what I can do during the cycle to prevent fat retention associated with high estrogen levels. Can I take the clomid throughout the cycle and then do post cycle therapy , if so how would I take this?

I was going to also do clomid throughout cycle but one problem...on steroids ..your artifical testerone levels get so high..that your natural testerone shuts down and the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin halts ...meaning..theres no way to re-vitalize your balls and natural testerone during a cycle..that is only possible with post cycle..most people use clomid during cycle for the weak anti estrogen effect it incurrs which I wouldnt recommend. Clomid is too weak to prevent bitch tits. if you take nOlvadex 20 mg a day everyday during your cycle. theres no associated HIGH estrogen levelsto worry about but theres a little....which means no fat to worry about. On stronger cycles people stck Nolvadx 10mg a day/w proviron 50 mg a day. Butyour not on a srong cycle, unles you plan on adding more roids to ur cycle, then maybe stacking proviron and Nolvadex might be the shit 4 u. Later

I was going to also do clomid throughout cycle but one problem...on steroids..your artifical testerone levels get so high..that your natural testerone shuts down and the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin halts ...meaning..theres no way to re-vitalize your balls and natural testerone during a cycle..that is only possible with post cycle..most people use clomid during cycle for the weak anti estrogen effect it incurrs which I wouldnt recommend. Clomid is too weak to prevent bitch tits. if you take nOlvadex 20 mg a day everyday during your cycle. theres no associated HIGH estrogen levelsto worry about but theres a little....which means no fat to worry about. On stronger cycles people stck Nolvadx 10mg a day/w proviron 50 mg a day. Butyour not on a srong cycle, unles you plan on adding more roids to ur cycle, then maybe stacking proviron and Nolvadex might be the shit 4 u. Later
    Thanks man I'll check on the Nolva and see if it pans out, either way though I do have my clomid.

Thread Information