steve1 is offline Junior Member

Goin away to party...what should i do?

Im goin away in a couple of weeks to do some R and R....obvioulsy i will be drinking a lot for that week.....I am just finishing up a cycle of 600mg of ethanate a week and need to know if I should take my last shot this week (friday) or just short change the cycle a week (9 weeks) knowing that I am going to party in 2 weeks? Happy with gains and very few side effects. Dont want to put my liver under pressure if I am going to be boozing it up...or do u think I should be alright to take the last shot a week b4 I leave.If I dont take the last shot Im giving myself 2 and a half weeks of no test b4 boozing.(most of the test in my body should have expired)

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'd cut the cycle by a week, start the post-cycle process, and save the remaining juice for next cycle .. assuming you are going to 'go another round' in the future. This way you'll be pretty much through your complete cycle by the time you head off for your shin-dig. You can go enjoy yourself and have no extras worries. I'm sure you'll get a few different answers, but that's my opinion.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Even if you do cut it short you'll still have to take your clomid with you. I would just go ahead and take the last shots as planned. That way by the time u get back you can start clomid.
    Your not on any orals so I wouldn't worry bout it too much....

McBain is offline Member
    I'd take the last shots, going into post cycle while partying isnt a good idea as cortisol levels will be high and partying isnt going to help that at all. Not to mention alcohol can lower test levels and raise estrogen levels which is the exact opposite of what you want post cycle. test enth isnt going to be stressing your liver much anyways.

obviously itd be best not to drink at all but seems like that isnt an option, so thats why i gave that advice i gave

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    how about this- grow up- skip the beach trip- and quit drinking. You can't have it all man- you can either train and grow or you can drink beer like a 17 year old and have hangovers and lose 10 pounds in those 2 weeks. At the end of those 2 weeks what will you have gained. It took me up until age 23 to realize how bad heavy drinking is for you

testro is offline New Member
    Hey no one said you can't ahve your cake and eat it to....or did they? I say fuck it, take the last shots as planned and start post cycle when u get back. After 9 weeks of strict dieting and training like an animal you deserve to party a little. Its good for the soul.

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFighter
    how about this- grow up- skip the beach trip- and quit drinking. You can't have it all man- you can either train and grow or you can drink beer like a 17 year old and have hangovers and lose 10 pounds in those 2 weeks. At the end of those 2 weeks what will you have gained. It took me up until age 23 to realize how bad heavy drinking is for you
    I agree with that. You should still be able to have a great time on vacation without boozing the whole time. Stay sober and screw with your buddies instead while they're drunk.

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    hey thanx for the advice guys....

First off I rarely drink maybe once or twice a year and this is my only party time this year so I think I do deserve to let go a little....its only for 1 week and its all u can eat and drink!

Im still debating weather to take the last shot or maybe instead of 600mg just take 200mg to keep the test levels up while I am there.

Anyways everyone seem to agree that eth at those levels isnt very toxic to your liver anyway, so that is what i really needed to know.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    oh man if you only drink a couple times a year you are going to be HURTING my man. Yuck. If I never ever ever ever get drunk again in my whole life it will be too soon. This is coming from an ex binge drinker. (big time).

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    Finish it out and have fun and party. Its not going to kill you. Yes it might will put a little more strain on you but you are runnning enan. if you had been running dbol or somehthing to that nature I would say forget it. This is just my advice. I have had an experience through all that shit and I didnt loose my liver or my gains. Just dont drink all day every day. Have a great time bro. Just my 2 cent

Thread Information