Thread: Preventing Gyno

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Preventing Gyno

Is there anyway to prevent gyno? I know that I can take an anti-E but does gyno occur during or after a cycle? i'm thinking aobut running test enan for a 10wk cycle alone then after some time off run another test enan cycle with EQ. Will (or how much) gyno should I expect.

I'm also going to throw in clomid post cycle.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    Is there anyway to prevent gyno? I know that I can take an anti-E but does gyno occur during or after a cycle? i'm thinking aobut running test enan for a 10wk cycle alone then after some time off run another test enan cycle with EQ. Will (or how much) gyno should I expect.

I'm also going to throw in clomid post cycle.
    in most cases it upphear after the cycle when your testoproduction is shut down.. and your estrogen is dominant. but if u do everything right with anti estrogen and clomid etc, those cycles will be fine bro, dont think that little dose will give u gyno..
    Last edited by Breetai; 07-19-2003 at 04:40 PM.

Is there any early warning signs like before I start a cycle. Like when I went through puberty my nipples got hard but not a lot of tissue formed. I have a small amount of tissue now though. If ther muscle under that tissue got larger, would the tissue tighten up or will a lot of cardio and hardcore diet get rid of it. I"m not for sure if its tissue or fat.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    Is there any early warning signs like before I start a cycle. Like when I went through puberty my nipples got hard but not a lot of tissue formed. I have a small amount of tissue now though. If ther muscle under that tissue got larger, would the tissue tighten up or will a lot of cardio and hardcore diet get rid of it. I"m not for sure if its tissue or fat.
    got the same problems as u when i was in puberty, and i have some tissue to but probably it is just some fat, try bromo and see whats happend. if u feeling the same feeling again in the nipps during or after your cycle then start with an Anti-E quick!

What is the best anti-E for gyno? Probaly Nolvadex ?

chevy44 is offline Member
    nolva is okay for test and bromo is used for deca and eq. the best anti-e's (from what i have read and heard) is femara and aromasin

Thread Information