raza is offline New Member

afraid of injecting

Hi Bros,

Well i will have to be hones i got the stuff, got the equipment , but iam shitty scared of injecting myself!

I thought it would be easy!
    But i still havn't succeeded in injecting!

Could you bros help me, give me some advice??

Thanx!

RAzA :

spotinjections.com
    That web site has pictures for injection information. I recommend you inject in your upper, right glutes. Thats the Ass region. Its really simple man, just stay sterile, slowy injection into region, shoot, and swiftly withdraw needle. You can't really hit a nerve cause that upper right Glute region has hardly any nerve. Just remember...when you injct..Pull back needle to see if you hit a vain, thats if theres blood coming out. Also use a 22 Gauge..best, and painless.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    25g works just fine for me, 22g is a bit big for my blood.

You won't feel a thing with 25g either.

raza is offline New Member

injecting

Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast
    spotinjections.com
    That web site has pictures for injection information. I recommend you inject in your upper, right glutes. Thats the Ass region. Its really simple man, just stay sterile, slowy injection into region, shoot, and swiftly withdraw needle. You can't really hit a nerve cause that upper right Glute region has hardly any nerve. Just remember...when you injct..Pull back needle to see if you hit a vain, thats if theres blood coming out. Also use a 22 Gauge..best, and painless.
    Thanx!! good info!!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i was scared too. my first one i put on some hard music, pumped myself up, and jabbed myself. i was very disappointed from the lack of pain. i thought it was going to hurt, and it didn't. just suck it up and say here goes, then poke.

Glad I could Help man.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Bottom line is you need to lift up your skirt, grab your balls and just fucken do it. I think thats the eaistist way to do it. Do you slowly walk into freezing water or just jump in.

roch is offline Member
    take a hot shower before and run the loaded syringe under hot water to thin it out. but like buschlight stated, sometimes you gotta just be a man and not think too much about it. it really doesn't hurt to take it in the glute. not at all.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I remember the first time I injected,and my boy said i looked like I was sticking a pin cushion.I just kept jabbing the needle in my ass thinking it would just stick in there and stay.He finallly told me to give him the needle and he done it for me.i was fine after seeing him do it.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    The first one is always the hardest. The second and third might be hard too but you do honesty get used to it.

Here's a suggestion or two.

Prepare your syringe with a 23-25 gauge needle. Then go and have a shower and/or a cup of tea and give yourself time to calm down and mentally prepare.

Then purposefully go upstairs (or to wherever you left the syringe), swab your ass with an alcohol swab, pick up the syringe and slowly but firmly stick it into your glute, all the way. Aspirate and if you have hit a vein then take it out slowly and stick it straight back in half an inch away. Aspirate again. If all is well then slowly inject the gear keeping the syringe as steady as you can. If you need to pause halfway through to compose yourself then do that - it's not a problem. Once you've finished injecting slowly remove the needle and discard.

I have done maybe 60 injections and now it's as easy as taking a piss.

Dipsy is offline Junior Member
    Yo,

i poke myself last sunday night, my first ever AAS injection. used a 23g pin right into me butt. i hesitated for about 5 minutes but finally mustered enough courage to do it. i can honestly tell u that there is no pain, not even the initial er .. prick. pin just went in like hot knife through butter.

just a few pointers.

- stretch the skin around your chosen injection site.
    - remember to aspirate , sometime it is difficult to pull the plunger, that's ok coz it means the needle is in some dense tissue.
    - inject slowly, take your time.
    - massage the injection site after.

my next one is tomorrow!

if dispy can do it so can u. go on matey.

dipsy.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I use 22g needles and I think my ass is made of leather! I gotta really poke it to break the skin. Besides that I just man up like I got a pair and do it!

-B

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The thing thats sucks is the longer you wait, the harder its going to be. If you keep putting if off, the easier it will be for you to make excuses. The best thing to do is have a friend do it first, then you will realize there is no pain involved. 6 weeks from now, you will be putting up a thread saying "I can't wait to inject myself". Its easy bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think the quad is easiest for first injections. You don't have to reach around to do it. Lots of good tips in here for you to use.

Good luck.

Joens is offline New Member
    Or have a friend do them for you.

I was scared as hell for needles (still is), so my friend prepared one before i even came over. So just when i walkend through the door he said "Drop your pants!"

When you stand there with you're arse exposed there is really no turning back. I was expecting alot of pain since i did'nt even see the needle before. It did'nt hurt a bit, sure you could feel it but there was no pain at all.

When i saw the needle afterwards i almost fainted ;-)

/j

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Hold it like a dart and push it in quickly. It really isn't that big a deal and as long as the needle is sharp it goes in easy. Glutes are the least sensitive so do your first shot there. Then rotae sites. Glutes, thighs tris,etc. I've been doing daily injections for 6 weeks and still have 6 to go. It's not the shot that hurts it's the alcohol in the solution which I feel the next couple of days. I've gotten used to it.
    Last edited by markas214; 07-16-2003 at 03:31 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    just be a man and do it lol ! remember there are 14 and 15 year old kids that inject juice everyday (god forbid)! of course they shouldnt juice so young man, but at least they have the balls.

good luck brother !

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    I find if you think about it too much that's when you get stuck. Set your mind to it and just go for it. Also, I find that 25 gauge 1" in my quads is the easiest as you can take your time (sitting down with leg outstretched, relaxed) and you can use both hands to keep things steady. I personally would recommend quads first because of these reasons.

Good Luck!

helios is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, I had the same problem as you. Just as others stated get a friend to do it the first few times. Eventually you'll learn to love it, trust me!

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBENDER29
    I remember the first time I injected,and my boy said i looked like I was sticking a pin cushion.I just kept jabbing the needle in my ass thinking it would just stick in there and stay.He finallly told me to give him the needle and he done it for me.i was fine after seeing him do it.
    OUCH!!!!!!

Take a shower, relax, start thinkiing of the results you should get and convince yourself a 1 minute injection is worth the benefits. You'll find it doesn't hurt. But seeing the needle go through your skin and then see it coming back out after the injection is a little weird the first time. I do my injections fairly slowly, no jabbing or dart throwing, just set the pin on your skin and push. It glides in very easy.

i think eveyone goes though it their first few times.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    My first time I had to shoot 2ml of Deca . I was in the bathroom trying to line the needle up by looking in the mirror. I lined it up...looked away...put a little pressure on the syringe...looked down...the entire needle was buried in my ass cheek. I didn't know if I should continue or pull it out. I aspirated...nothing...injected extremely slow with a shaking hand...pulled it out and I was fine. I looked in the mirror and my face was white as a ghost from nerves. Haha! Memories.

If you're scared practice with B12...impossible to mess up with that as it has to only be a deep sub Q injection.

You'll be fine bro...just do it.

Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member
    I first injected 1cc of Deca two weeks ago. Like Money Boss, I did it in the bathroom and I was scared to death. It took me about 6 min. to line everything up and swab. I aspirated, but the suction was too much and I couldn't pull it that much so I just slowly started injecting. After I pulled it out, I noticed I had sweat everywhere. My palms, my face, my underarms... I was so nervous.

Now everytime I have to inject, it's like payday for my body. I love it!

"Strength & Honor!"

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    As MBH said I lined it up the first time, looked away, put a little pressure on it then looked back down to see why it wasn't going in, and it was all the way in.

The only thing I can't do is throw it in fast, I go real slow and cherish it

Someone should start a poll of who throws it in, and who goes slow.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    put on your favorite song and just punch that shit. Just think......no pain no gain. good luck. that medicine is only getting in there one way and its a needle

chevy44 is offline Member
    my advice to u is, breathe. dont hold ur breathe. this might seem obvious, but for my first injection i held my breathe,and the second i pulled out the syringe, i hit the floor (fainted) and i have found that the EASIEST spot to hit is the delts.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    It really doesnt hurt. Just go for it. I use a 21 ga and its just a pinch. You will look foward to it.

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwendels
    You will look foward to it.
    +1

I can't wait until monday to hit my Deca in one cheek and then hit Test in the other. I will be so happy when week 6 gets here, that's when I will start hitting Milk every other day

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I liked the injection page up on RippedCanadians best..
    http://www.rippedcanadians.com/index.php?view=inject

It took me weeks before my hands weren't shaking when I did my shots.

By the way, if you do pull blood when you aspirate , I've read it's better to push the blood out (like into the sink), recap the needle, put on a new one, reswab with alcohol and reinject nearby. I've read one post by someone who got an infection by reinjecting immediately.

Thread Information