tt333 is offline Senior Member

steriods and pregnancy?

my wife and i are trying to have a baby, she does not think we will get pregnant while i am on steriods because she has read of the lowered sperm levels can she or not?

peaker is offline Senior Member
    well if your shut down the chances are going to very slim if at all, but it can still happen. guys have landed themselves in trouble thinking that they shoot blanks during a cycle and ended up knocking up there women.

since the chances of falling pregnant arent that high in the best case scenerio being on gear will only make it that much harder.

i think if your shut down do post cycle therapy get your boys up and running and have fun

whats do you guys think?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It could be much tougher while you are on. If having a child is something you are really serious about doing then I would come off and recover.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    This has been answered loads of time. Do a search bro. My g/f got pregnant while I was on the juice.

mmmm is offline Female Member
    your sperm levels are lowered while on steroids . if you and your wife want a baby you should get off them for a while atleast until she gets pregnant then you can get back on them. i guess it whatever's more important to the both of you steroids or having a baby

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You can get her pregnant but it will be more difficult beecause lower sperm count

Thread Information