DonaldTrump is offline New Member

Just made homemade test e. When can I inject?

This is my first post so hello everyone. I joined just to ask this question. I might be a little naive but I just made a 100ml solution, 25g of test e 250mg/ml and need to know when would it be safe to inject. It's been properly mixed, filtered, and now in the vials. Could I inject now? I hope I don't sound stupid. This was my first home brew but far from my first cycle. I've been researching for months and followed the best recipe exactly.

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Maybe ask the question in the subforum for this stuff.Also what do you mean 25g of test?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Normally you want to wait for a day and see if it crashes/crystallizes. With test E this is unlikely to happen but you never know of the quality of the powder. I'd wait for a day at least, what's the hurry... Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrump View Post
    This is my first post so hello everyone. I joined just to ask this question. I might be a little naive but I just made a 100ml solution, 25g of test e 250mg/ml and need to know when would it be safe to inject. It's been properly mixed, filtered, and now in the vials. Could I inject now? I hope I don't sound stupid. This was my first home brew but far from my first cycle. I've been researching for months and followed the best recipe exactly.
    Sure, you can inject the right away. Your concentration calc is a little off. You have to take volume of the powder (1g=1ml). So your concentration is 25g/125ml = 200mg/ml.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you sterilize it after mixing ba/bb with hormone and oil?

Thread Information