BulldogD is offline New Member

Need Help comming off!!??

Sup guys i need some help with my cycle.
    Ive got all my ancillary drugs like clomid, nolvadex and HCG i just dont know what the best way to use them are.
    Here is my cycle

week 1-3 Anadrol 100mg/ed
    week 1-10 Cypionate 400mg/week
    week 7-12 Fina 75mg/ed
    week 11-12 Propionate
    I also have 100 clens i am gonna take at the end to help harden me up

So i have a bottle of HCG (Gonakor)10ml bottle ( i think it = 25000 iu)
    I have 30 clomids
    and 60 nolvadex

I really need to know how to use the HCG ive heard about using it mid cycle to shock your nutz once mid cycle.
    Also since i have so many nolvadex is it a smart idea to run them through my cycle starting maybe week 4?

Please help me plan this stuff out guys!

Whoah!!!!! Do u want to shut down ur liver dude? Anadrol @100 mg a day IS A NO NO. You will LOSE strength from anadrol..because that shit SLAINS your liver. You will lose dramatic strength in it because your liver will spend half of the body's strength to fight the bad shit anadrol gives off. Take 50mg dianabol a day..stay away from anadrol. Stay away from hcg it dont do shit to you midcycle..your natural testerone is SHUT down during cycle..nothin u can do about it. Hcg stacked with clomid post cycle is the way to go. Take nolvadex starting week 2 if your gunna be on that anadrol! take 50 mg nolvadex a day and 50 mg proviron a day to maintain hardness if ur gunna be on that anadrol. CLomid is not needed during cycle

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First I have ever heard of someone losing strength on anadrol . You will be fine at 100mg a day for the first three weeks but you may want to take a liver protectant whenever you do a 17AA. I don't think you will need to use HCG in the middle of a cycle this short. I would do it the last five days that an AAS ester is active at 1000 a day. Run the Nolvadex throughout the cycle and post cycle (you will probably need more) and do the clomid three days after the last prop shot.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast
    Whoah!!!!! Do u want to shut down ur liver dude? Anadrol @100 mg a day IS A NO NO. You will LOSE strength from anadrol..because that shit SLAINS your liver. You will lose dramatic strength in it because your liver will spend half of the body's strength to fight the bad shit anadrol gives off. Take 50mg dianabol a day..stay away from anadrol. Stay away from hcg it dont do shit to you midcycle..your natural testerone is SHUT down during cycle..nothin u can do about it. Hcg stacked with clomid post cycle is the way to go. Take nolvadex starting week 2 if your gunna be on that anadrol! take 50 mg nolvadex a day and 50 mg proviron a day to maintain hardness if ur gunna be on that anadrol. CLomid is not needed during cycle
    Once again...you're dishing out improper advice. Please take Pheedno's advice bro.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=59429

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid isn't needed for this cycle? Why do you say that? He's going to be running Test for 12 weeks???

Rickson is a Stud and knows his shit, listen to him!!!!!!!!

How much of the HCG should i use on the initial dose?
    Also ive got those clens should i start them before im done with all my test or should i start them during clomid/hcg/nolvadex recovery???

thanx for the help guys

BDTR is offline Retired
    What's up? New here, nice place. I post on the gotfina forums a lot as well. Anyway... onto the issue at hand

No offense man, but what the hell are you talking about? 100mg ed of drol is not going to shutdown his liver, it will however increase his liver values a bit which will return back to normal after the usage is stopped. Have you ever even done drol? Lose strength from drol? huh? What? The 17aa toxicity levels are HIGHLY overrated and mainly exagerated by people not educated on the subject and/or have never actually had their values tested while being on one. You lose strength because your body is busy saving your liver? Bullshit. I'm currently running drol at 100mg ED in my cycle for *gasp* 8 weeks, it's not my first time using it and like I said, the sides are so overrated. You won't need the HCG during this cycle, your recovery should be quite smooth actually given the fairly short term you're running the cycle (12 weeks) but it will help kick your balls into gear PC. Post cycle run the clomid after the longest lasting esters halflife.

Day 1- 300mg

Days 2-11- 100mg ED

Days 12-21- 50mg ED

Run the Nolva PC as well as your hpta will be shutdown and do to your low androgen levels the leftover estrogen might have you buying a training bra. 40 mg ED is fine, 50 is overkill IMO.

I wouldn't run the nolva from the start unless you KNOW you're prone to gyno, keep it on hand incase gyno symptoms occur (itchy nips), if they do come run it 40mg ED. Pick yourself up some liquedex (liquid Arimidex only MUCH cheaper), run it .5 mg ED for the duration of the cycle, it'll help keep some of the bloat off as well as prevent the formentioned dreaded gyno. IMO save the HCG for a longer cycle when it's really needed because you should recover fine from this. Skip the proviron , it's not needed and a waste, you have a test base for this cycle so your dick is gonna be working fine and you'll already wanna screw every girl you'll see. Proviron is really overrated.

Is this your first cycle? If so it looks pretty solid. Just a couple things I'd change.

1. Bump the test to 500mg a week

2. Run the fina for 8 weeks, it doesn't kick in till week 4 so why quit while it's really working? I'm currently running it for 10 weeks. Dosage looks good

3. Start the anadrol at 50mg ED, if this is your first time using it you really have no idea how you'll react to it. If all goes well in the first week (you'll be feeling it by day 4) bump it to 100 and run it 4 weeks instead of 3 Btw, what kind of drol you getting? If you can, get Anapolans, they're the best, I'm friggin' exploding.

4. Save the clen for post cycle, clen has great anti catabolic properties as well as fat burning ones. Slowly raise your dose to 120mcg ed and stay on 14 days on 14 days off etc.. with an ECA stack in between to avoid a crash.

I assume your diet and training are in order? Remember, AAS only allow your body use the much needed propper nutrition to make you grow, eat like shit and you'll look like shit.

Check your blood pressure regularly.

Liver guards? Pick up some tylers or liv52, milk thistle and R-ALA. Oh and most importantly DRINK WATER. I've been getting about 4 gallons a day now, it's hard but it helps clean you out and also keeps bloat down, the more you put in, the more you let out.

Good luck with the cycle, I'm sure some will disagree with my advice, but hey... opinions are like assholes, everyones got em. Now go get huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast

BDTR thanx for a good reply.

Yeah im starting off with 50 a day od the Drol and kicking it up on monday to 2 a day if all is well. Ive got the unimed Drol's. Im converting my own fina so could you just gimme so basic fina newbie advice? If i order one box of fina, how much does that convert too? and how much does it make.

BDTR is offline Retired
    1 cart = 2 grams, to be safe you'd need about 3 carts with that dosage.

Thread Information