Thread: Stay on or Jump Ship?
07-15-2003, 11:57 PM #1
Stay on or Jump Ship?
Well, here I am in week 11 of what was supposed to be a 12 week cycle and I'm getting two opposite opinions from two bros I respect very much about what to do at this point, so I thought I'd throw out a thread for more opinions.
Here's the situation: I'm 50, first cycle. I started at 300mg/wk QV Enanthate and 400mg/wk EQ for a 12 week cycle. I'd planned to add Var, 30mg/day, the last 4 weeks and finish the cycle on Prop. The Enanthate turned out to be way underdosed so I gradually upped it to 800mg/wk by week 6, when I finally felt like it might be kicking in. Unfortunately I ran out week 9. I was supposed to have gotten some Prop to finish with but my source disappeared and it never came.
So, I've been off the test a couple weeks now but I"ve stayed on the EQ an extra week, to week 11, where I am now, hoping for that Prop & some Var I've ordered.
So what's best, stop it all now, wait 3 weeks and then Clomid?
Or run the Prop & Var 4 more weeks, assuming they come in this week? That would make it a 15week cycle.
I'm torn between being sick of the injections on one hand and wanting to end the cycle with some good gains on the other. I've only gained 10lbs lbm at best so far even though my diet an training have been very tight.
07-16-2003, 03:00 AM #2
this is just what I'd do. I'd stop now and run the clomid in a week. that way you could make sure to get all of your gear BEFORE you start your next cycle. your test levels are pretty close to non-existent at this point and the old waiting to see if you get your gear usually sucks and even if you got it at this point I would hold onto for your next cycle since it more than likely wouldn't do you any good for just 4 weeks time.
07-16-2003, 05:53 AM #3
Run the EQ and VAR and don't worry about the prop.
07-16-2003, 07:55 AM #4
Hey bro, i agree with Rickson. But id also add that more then likely the Enant wasnt under dosed. 300mgs of any test a week is not enough and at 50 ur natural test is probably lowered already so id say u need to run atleast 750mgs per week to see optimum results. good luck!!
07-16-2003, 11:20 AM #5
Hey thanks for the responses. Oh decisions, decisions.
I got that batch #007 of the QVE and there seems to be a consensus the stuff is way underdosed, maybe by even 1/2 or more. I started a thread about it earlier "Bad Batch of QV Enanthate ?"
So the consensus so far is do the Var but stay away from the Prop? What's the downside of upping the Test at this point?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)