Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: First Cycle Guide

edgeplayer is offline New Member

First Cycle -need help

hi guys. I am planning to start my first cycle. I am 20 years old and my body weight is 63 kg and my height is 170 cm
    im just newbie on gym (3months only) I had very good progress in 3 months ..
    I think I have good diet but I cant gain weight
    I drink 1/5 liter milk ED
    500 Gram chicken breast
    5 Scoop (130-150 gram)gainer cellucor
    300 gram pasta
    200-500 gram boiled potato
    4-5 white egg
    puls lunch and dinner
    what do u think i need steroid or better diet?
    if i use steroid i want for the first cycle using oral myabe dbol or anavar .which one is better for me?
    Last edited by edgeplayer; 07-05-2018 at 05:19 AM. Reason: gaining weight

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's best for you is to read this

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

And this

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...es+wrong+young

And ask yourself if you want to spend your 20s having a hard time just getting an erection. Of all times in your life, your 20s.

After having read that and thought about it, spend some years (at least until you're 25) learning how to gain quality weight and how to push yourself hard in the gym. Get yourself to 75kg with abs and even more, and when you can't make any more gains no matter what you try, then consider using AAS.

Check out the diet section and the workout section, there are stickies there that will help you several times more than thinking about dbol or anavar .
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At this point I can’t help but to feel bad for all these kids, yes I’m saying kids wanting to use AAS like it’s some magic cure to body transformation.
    Listen to what cuz said.
    Tune in on eating clean and big and lift big and trust me, you will get lovely gains.
    If after the age of around 26-26 you still want to get into this life style, then come here so you can ask for advice for a REAL first cycle because using one oral compound isn’t going to do shit.
    Some tip ... if you are taking dbol without test , you mine as well say bye bye to your dick working

edgeplayer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    At this point I can’t help but to feel bad for all these kids, yes I’m saying kids wanting to use AAS like it’s some magic cure to body transformation.
    Listen to what cuz said.
    Tune in on eating clean and big and lift big and trust me, you will get lovely gains.
    If after the age of around 26-26 you still want to get into this life style, then come here so you can ask for advice for a REAL first cycle because using one oral compound isn’t going to do shit.
    Some tip ... if you are taking dbol without test , you mine as well say bye bye to your dick working
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    What's best for you is to read this

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

And this

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...es+wrong+young

And ask yourself if you want to spend your 20s having a hard time just getting an erection. Of all times in your life, your 20s.

After having read that and thought about it, spend some years (at least until you're 25) learning how to gain quality weight and how to push yourself hard in the gym. Get yourself to 75kg with abs and even more, and when you can't make any more gains no matter what you try, then consider using AAS.

Check out the diet section and the workout section, there are stickies there that will help you several times more than thinking about dbol or anavar.
    thanks ...I never use steroid before 25.26 ...
    i try harder and eat like horse

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Eat more food. Particularly more fat.

Then eat some more.

Steroids won’t help you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information