Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Seriously in need of an answer

Postman548 is offline New Member

Seriously in need of an answer

So my kid, 20 years old, runs a cycle of Cypionate 200 and Tren Ace 200. he does 3/4 ml each 3 times a week. he got to week 4 when I found out and put a stop to it. this was the 3rd week in June and he reports to camp the first week in August. Testing is random but were both nervous that theres not enough time for it to leave his system. Need advise asap. Anticipated thanks. Im new to this so whatever way to contact me is cool.
    Last edited by Postman548; 07-08-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't know what kind of testing you are talking about, but if you are asking if the steroids are detectable in August, that's a yes, they will be for a few months.

Just it will need specific kind of tests, which I'm really wondering what kind of camp are you talking about.

Think you should be more worried about your son homonal health than any test IMHO. Steroids can bring a lifetime of hormonal problems for the young users, and tren is the strongest stuff he could possibly take.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One shot of tren can shutdown your natural test production!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Those damn kids...

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quitting him cold turkey can lead to a lot of depression and depression can lead to some very nasty things I would take him to an endocrinologist and get his hormones in order

Quote Originally Posted by Postman548 View Post
    So my kid, 20 years old, runs a cycle of Cypionate 200 and Tren Ace 200. he does 3/4 ml each 3 times a week. he got to week 4 when I found out and put a stop to it. this was the 3rd week in June and he reports to camp the first week in August. Testing is random but were both nervous that theres not enough time for it to leave his system. Need advise asap. Anticipated thanks. Im new to this so whatever way to contact me is cool.
    If the camp's testing for recreational drugs, relax. Test/Tren will not show up in a recreational drug test.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Is this like a training camp for college sports or something? If so, then if my understanding is correct, it will still be detectable for a few weeks at least. Assuming they test specifically for steroids , which wouldn't surprise me for a sports camp like football or something.

If it's not sports-related, their drug tests almost certainly don't cover steroids so you're good.

I'm with Mr. BB and m.hornbuckle. You need to get him to an endocrinologist!! His hormones, especially at that age, are waaaaay more important that any drug test he might fail right now. After 4 weeks (assuming he was telling the truth), his natural test production, and HPTA in general, are almost certainly shut down. In fact, with using tren , he was probably shut down on week 1. That's some REALLY powerful stuff that I don't think I'll ever touch. Since he only used for 4 weeks (we hope) it should all come back on it's own, but only after several months, if it comes back to 100% at all. And since he's not finished developing, being shut down for a few weeks/months could have drastic consequences on his development.

Thread Information