hill4982 is offline New Member

Exclamation 1st Cycle. Does this soung ok?!? HELP!!!

I am thinking of starting my first cycle very soon. I have done research via web sites etc to the best of my ability, so i'd just like to ask your advice.

I am 23, 175k, and little body fat. Prob about 8-14%. Been Training about 3 years. I am wanting to put on about half a stone or so, gain strength but stay fairly ripped up and define. (Dont ask for much HONEST!!).

I only want to take pills so I was thinking about Napasin for 4 weeks and then take it with Winstol for 4 weeks. Then either clomid or nolvadex . (Which is best, Clomid or Nolvedex) ?

This sound any Good? Please Help !! If anyone has any other cycles that they feel would benefit me please let me know.

Thanks

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    First of all, why not any injectables? As far as the napasin goes you will see gains from it but you're not goin to keep that ripped look you're after.As far as the winny for 4 weeks ,just doesn't seem long enough for me i always run it for 6 weeks.I would suggest you throw in some type of test,probably enenthate since it don't seem like you like the idea of injecting,you can inject that only once a week.Good luck bro,just consider that injection!!

hill4982 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBENDER29
    First of all, why not any injectables? As far as the napasin goes you will see gains from it but you're not goin to keep that ripped look you're after.As far as the winny for 4 weeks ,just doesn't seem long enough for me i always run it for 6 weeks.I would suggest you throw in some type of test,probably enenthate since it don't seem like you like the idea of injecting,you can inject that only once a week.Good luck bro,just consider that injection!!
    iF I WAS TO CONSIDE THE INJECTION, WHICH ISNN'E DEFINATELY OUT OF THE EQUASION YET. WHAT DO YOU SUGGES I TAKE AND HOW MUCH.

Thread Information