Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: bioidentical testosterone ( derive by wild yam oil's)

3xwinner is offline New Member

bioidentical testosterone ( derive by wild yam oil's)

Does this stuff work ? Is synthetic better? Are bioidentical testosterone a bunch of shit? Isn't AndroGel made out of this stuff which don't work

bioidentical is synthetic.
    Androgel works.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I know they have bio-indentical progesterone cream derived from yams

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    All testosterone is made from yam or soy.

Whats the question here??

So far all Test is plant based. I have read that there is a movement in the industry to extract animal based Test. The advantage of animal based Test is that the current doping tests can't detect the difference between human Test and animal based Test.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Oh shit, all plant based?

Sweet, then I could use as much as I want as long as I want and no different than eating lettuce or tree bark

Lol
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

3xwinner is offline New Member
    You learn something everyday! I had no idea testosterone derived from plants and I called the pharmaceutical company that my testosterone comes from and mine actually derives from soybean but it is not bioidentical crazy?

Think about it, bulls eat alfalfa and build muscle on muscle. Whatever conversion they're doing internally, I wish I could do that too.
    almostgone and 3xwinner like this.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Ok, I've been doing some research on the bioidentical hormones and was curious why the FDA is not regulating it? It's approved by the FDA, although it is often advertised that products that are made from plants are "natural" choices, but are altered in a lab. So are they no longer "natural" when done with the processing?
    The United States Food and Drug Administration, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists,
    American Medical Association, American Cancer
    Society and the Mayo Clinic have released statements that there is a lack of evidence that the benefits
    and risks of bioidentical hormones are different from well-studied pharmaceutical counterparts; until such evidence is produced the risks should be treated as if they were similar; and that compounded hormone products may have additional risks related to
    compounding.” Also, is the bioidentical hormones less safe due to the delivery process creams, gels? Or, can you IM inject it too?

Thread Information