Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Questions about steroids

Sok123 is offline Junior Member

Questions about steroids

Hi. Im 18 years old and i want to use anabolic steroids . Yes, there is a chance to make me sterile, but this is not problem.

Here are my questions:

1. Does pro body builders have sleep apnea? Does big muscles of neck cause it?
    2. Are all retired pro bosybuilders on TRT?
    3. Does anabolic steroids cause prostate cancer or prostate growth?
    4. If i do some heavy steroid cycle, will i be able to restore my natural testosterone production?
    5. If i become pro bodybuilder, how much money i will earn per month?
    6. During steroid cycle, can bodybuilders do sex?
    7. Does anabolic steroids cause painful erections?
    8. What is the feeling to be on steroids?
    9. Does big muscles make your heart beating faster?
    10. Does injectionable steroids have bad effects on the health? I know injectables are toxic, but much less toxic than orals. Orals are toxic, but much less than daily alchohol consumption - so the injectables should not give bad effects, right?
    11. What tests i have to do, before using anabolic steroids?
    12. Can something go wrong?

Please, explain me everything... I mean everything because i want to go on steroids.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    First off, I'm gonna tell you two things that EVERYONE else is going to tell you on here:
    1: 18 is WAY too young, and not just because of the possibility of being sterile. You still have another 6-7 years of development that will very likely get stunted even if you do EVERYTHING right. 18 is way too young, plain and simple.
    2: I don't expect you to listen to the first part, but it's for your own good. But you need to do WAY more research into this before even thinking about your first cycle. Almost every question you asked could be answered on page 1 of a google search. And on top of that, you're asking all of the wrong questions for the most part.

Now, to answer the questions I know the answer to...

#2 - They most likely have to be on TRT for the rest of their lives because of how long their HPTA has been shut down. But retired bodybuilders probably just keep blasting and cruising until they die, because who at that level wants to completely give up their gains?

#4 - Yes, but only with a proper PCT and only after cycling for a little while, not for years. If you stay shut down too long, as far as I know, even PCT won't help.

#6 - *face palm* Proof that you don't have enough knowledge on this subject to even consider pinning a single time.

#7 - *One more face palm for the road*

#10 - All steroids are bad for your health, but RESPONSIBLE users know how to minimize the negative effects. And I'm pretty sure orals are WORSE for your liver than daily alcohol consumption (unless you're getting blacked out drunk everyday).

#11 - Blood tests are recommended. I'll let you do a little research on what you need to check for.

#12 - If I had a week, I couldn't explain half the shit that could go wrong if you don't know what you're doing, not to mention the things that could go wrong even if you do everything right.

Seriously, if you remotely know what's good for you, you'll wait until you're at LEAST 24, and you'll spend at least a few months of that time researching what you're getting yourself into. But since I don't expect you to wait, best of luck to you. Everything you do is at your own risk.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I'll tell you how it feels to be on steroids shitty actually, so much stress and micromanagement of hormones one slip up or misjudged dose of ancillary and you feel tanked for a week
    mxgregg and Chrisp83TRT like this.

mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    They all say they are ready for the consequences but they don't even know what they are.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    OP doesn't seem sincere in his questioning. Check out his previous posts. Imho he's looking for attention Questions about steroids-screenshot_20180712-122601_chrome.jpg
    Capebuffalo, EDCG19 and Quester like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    OP? What’s going on now?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Good catch!

OP must be a troll
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    OP doesn't seem sincere in his questioning. Check out his previous posts. Imho he's looking for attention Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180712-122601_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	470.1 KB 
ID:	173418
    Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I wanted to wait until i reach age of 25,but i rethink and i want to start earlier. Some Internet guys told me if i start steroids before age 25, it will increase the chance of sterility because the ednocrine system is still in development and its not stable - this is the explanation about my previous topic. But now (a few days ago) i rethink and now i want to start steroids earlier. I the past i never had the chance to prove myself... I just have complexes, inferiority complexes... and my story is very sad and long... Look, you will not understand me, so its pointless to tell you my story. I just want to get big, without dying.

Arcann, i guess i have enough knowledge, but i want my knowledge to be confirmed by people with personal experience. For example, i guess that too long steroid cycle can shut down the ednocrine system permamently, but i just guess it. I guess it, you know it and you confirm it! Now i no longer guess too long cycle will shut down my ednocrine system permamentely, now i just know it. You got me?

Arcann, i dont care about my reproductive health... Yes, i know steroids will close my growth plate but this is not problem because im already very high and i have good size of bones, and hard bones - i have big bone mass. I noticed im no longer growing on height. Will steroids stunt my facial development, or they stunt only the long bones development - hands, legs?

Can i ask one more thing? How bodybuilders have kids, after their balls are shut down for long time? I will give you example with bodybuilder Markus Ruhl. He has been on steroids very, very long plus he started steroids at age 20... In 2017 he became father.

Arcann, you didnt answer some of my questions.

Ok guys, could you explain me now what can go wrong? I want to become pro, because i want to show kyself to the world and earn money... Thats all! I want to know what can go wrong, because i want to decide does steroids worth

If you want, you can test my knowledge via asking me questions. I wont look for answers in google, because i want too to see what i know and what not
    Last edited by Sok123; 07-12-2018 at 02:57 PM.

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    I wanted to wait until i reach age of 25,but i rethink and i want to start earlier. Some Internet guys told me if i start steroids before age 25, it will increase the chance of sterility because the ednocrine system is still in development and its not stable - this is the explanation about my previous topic. But now (a few days ago) i rethink and now i want to start steroids earlier. I the past i never had the chance to prove myself... I just have complexes, inferiority complexes... and my story is very sad and long... Look, you will not understand me, so its pointless to tell you my story. I just want to get big, without dying.

Arcann, i guess i have enough knowledge, but i want my knowledge to be confirmed by people with personal experience. For example, i guess that too long steroid cycle can shut down the ednocrine system permamently, but i just guess it. I guess it, you know it and you confirm it! Now i no longer guess too long cycle will shut down my ednocrine system permamentely, now i just know it. You got me?

Arcann, i dont care about my reproductive health... Yes, i know steroids will close my growth plate but this is not problem because im already very high and i have good size of bones, and hard bones - i have big bone mass. I noticed im no longer growing on height. Will steroids stunt my facial development, or they stunt only the long bones development - hands, legs?

Can i ask one more thing? How bodybuilders have kids, after their balls are shut down for long time? I will give you example with bodybuilder Markus Ruhl. He has been on steroids very, very long plus he started steroids at age 20... In 2017 he became father.

Arcann, you didnt answer some of my questions.

Ok guys, could you explain me now what can go wrong? I want to become pro, because i want to show kyself to the world and earn money... Thats all! I want to know what can go wrong, because i want to decide does steroids worth

If you want, you can test my knowledge via asking me questions. I wont look for answers in google, because i want too to see what i know and what not
    If you want to show the world you can do something,do it the hardest way you can.And that is without any help(steroids) and then after years of getting muscle the hard way look into doing it.
    The-riot likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It seems only Ronnie Coleman and/or Jay Cutler can answer these questions. They have overloaded the forum engine just minutes after you posted them.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    It seems only Ronnie Coleman and/or Jay Cutler can answer these questions. They have overloaded the forum engine just minutes after you posted them.
    The people here can answer but they will not do it simply because they think im troll

I just have a lot of questions
    Some of my questions are stupid but this doesnt make me troll

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The people here can answer but they will not do it simply because they think im troll

If you are serious then start by reading the stickies on all subforums. This subforum (Q&A), diet and nutrition, workout section, PCT section, TRT section (don't set your mind in giving away your natural test production for life, do all you can to maintain it, but there is good information in the stickies).

What you are asking is for someone to rewrite everything for you.

Regarding how much an IFBB pro makes per month: $0. But it costs tens of thousands of $ per year to maintain that kind of lifestyle. What you make of it (if you use your pro status to market yourself et.c.) is entirely up to you and your abilities.
    Quester likes this.

I don't think you're a troll. You're forth right about your age and your objectives. In order to become a competitive body builder you need to have the genetics less than 5% of the population. Just abut anyone can run a cycle and get gains. Those with the genetics can build more muscles faster. They have more muscular attachment and their proportions are nearly perfect. You may be one of these people or you may not. I don't know.

My suggestion would be to train seriously WITHOUT steroids for two to three years. You can determine at that point if you have the genetics to become a competitive bodybuilder. If you can build muscles on top of muscles while training natty, you may be of of the 5%. Once you start on steroids, there may be no turning back. Being sterile is not the only side effect of running high dose of AAS. You may lose your libido, have soft or no erection, lose your hair, over stress your liver, mess up your natural production of Testosterone and Human Growth Hormones, kill your thyroid, etc. There are a host of issues that may come with such a lifestyle. If you are serious about being a professional bodybuilder, you should first determine if you can be competitive. If you cannot be competitive, save your self a lot of potential problems. Check you ego and wait until you're 25 before you run your cycle. My .02
    Mr.BB likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I don't think you're a troll. You're forth right about your age and your objectives. In order to become a competitive body builder you need to have the genetics less than 5% of the population. Just abut anyone can run a cycle and get gains. Those with the genetics can build more muscles faster. They have more muscular attachment and their proportions are nearly perfect. You may be one of these people or you may not. I don't know.

My suggestion would be to train seriously WITHOUT steroids for two to three years. You can determine at that point if you have the genetics to become a competitive bodybuilder. If you can build muscles on top of muscles while training natty, you may be of of the 5%. Once you start on steroids, there may be no turning back. Being sterile is not the only side effect of running high dose of AAS. You may lose your libido, have soft or no erection, lose your hair, over stress your liver, mess up your natural production of Testosterone and Human Growth Hormones, kill your thyroid, etc. There are a host of issues that may come with such a lifestyle. If you are serious about being a professional bodybuilder, you should first determine if you can be competitive. If you cannot be competitive, save your self a lot of potential problems. Check you ego and wait until you're 25 before you run your cycle. My .02
    Probably the best advice you'll get here.

People here want you to succeed, but don't want to see you fuck up in the process. Sure, if you ask stupid questions or say something that seems to go against common sense, you'll catch shit for it. But we're glad you're here saying that stuff before you go down that road, because we'd much rather be able to help you early on and prevent stupid mistakes from being made, rather than come on here and your first post be "I have bitch tests, my dick won't work, I cry every time I see a cute puppy, and I have no testicles! What do I do??" The whole purpose of this forum is to help each other, so that's what we're going to do.

And the most helpful thing I can think of to tell you, considering my own lack of experience, is to just wait until there's a better chance that your body's actually ready for it. Ther's A LOT that can go wrong, and you need to be aware of these things so that you can not only prevent these things from happening, but also know how to counter the things that will inevitably go wrong even when you think you're doing everything right.

As far as going pro, that takes a combination of GREAT genetics (basically looking like you're on gear when you're 100% natty), more gear than most humans could probably survive on, and a level of dedication that even most of the experienced people on this forum would shy away from. If you truly believe you're up to the task, the first thing to do is prove you can have that dedication while you're natty. Because that's the only way you'll find out if you even have the genetics to make it as a pro.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ugh, this is what I usually avoid this part of the forum. Do you really expect people to get on here and explain everything about aas? How bout you do the research, then ask questions after. Come on man, that be like me going to a mechanic and ask him to explain everything single thing about my car, not just asking about problems I'm having with. You got about 7 years to research

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    Hi. Im 18 years old and i want to use anabolic steroids . Yes, there is a chance to make me sterile, but this is not problem.

Please, explain me everything... I mean everything because i want to go on steroids.

This line says it all.
    Take a look at your behavior.
    Your demanding all the answers be delivered to you, in full, and on your terms.

This stems from the mentality of "I want what I want, and I want it now"
    Usually the same mentality that leads to steroid use .

You should get on steroids ASAP. It will teach you ALOT

ScotchGuard02, by "good bodybuilding genetics" i thought i need to have only mesomorph body shape. But now i understand that i also need to have less active myostatin gene - this means to grow muscle in fast rate naturally, ok... No, i will not lose my hair, because im not genetically prone to it. What about thyroid? If i get it shut down, my body will stop absorb calcium from the food? Starting with testosterone only, will my HGH production die? Because i think my HGH production to stop, i must use HGH supplementation. And HGH is not steroid , but peptide hormone. When i used to train, i ate 30 eggs every day and i saw my muscles grow very fast... but i have never reached my genetic limit, just because i had no stimulation. But now its different. I want to risk my health and life, because i know i can win a lot of money... I think its better to risk my health and be rich, instead to be healthy and average... Yeah, bodybuilding can give you a lot of money - look at Jay Cutler's house. I would like to know will steroids stop the development of the face? Will steroids on TRT mode harm me? I mean if i ask my doctor to prescribe me TRT, will i get harm by low dose?the cycle should continue aroud 5 months? Are 5 months long enough to harm me?
    Last edited by Sok123; 07-12-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    You should get on steroids ASAP. It will teach you ALOT
    The life is short, and i have no time, i guess.

It will not teach me on nothing new, because i already know what will happen when i start using steroids ��

I just want to be successful by the easy way

If you guarantee me i will live 200 years, then i will not wait until age of 25,i will wait even until i reach age of 50... because i will know i have 150 years left... Do you got me? I will not live forever, so i have limited time to achieve my dreams, you got it?
    Last edited by Sok123; 07-12-2018 at 05:41 PM.

It will not teach me on nothing new, because i already know what will happen when i start using steroids ��

If you guarantee me i will live 200 years, then i will not wait until age of 25,i will wait even until i reach age of 50... because i will know i have 150 years left... Do you got me? I will not live forever, so i have limited time to achieve my dreams, you got it?
    You know it all dont you! Aas will NOT help you till you at least come close to reaching your natural potential. Read the articles that have already been suggested to you and stop wasting everyone's time.

I want to risk my health and life, because i know i can win a lot of money... I think its better to risk my health and be rich, instead to be healthy and average... Yeah, bodybuilding can give you a lot of money - look at Jay Cutler's house.

Okay....NOW I think you're trolling....

Attachment 173420
    Attachment 173420 this is what bodybuilding genetics look like this is my boss's brother he's 16 years old he's 205 lb the kid looks at weights and gains weight and no he is not on any type of performance enhancing drugs or does he even eat a healthy bodybuilding diet the kid doesn't even take protein shakes or creatine

So reevaluate what you thought you knew good bodybuilding genetics look like

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Attachment 173420
    Attachment 173420 this is what bodybuilding genetics look like this is my boss's brother he's 16 years old he's 205 lb the kid looks at weights and gains weight and no he is not on any type of performance enhancing drugs or does he even eat a healthy bodybuilding diet the kid doesn't even take protein shakes or creatine

Is he single?
    Jk

Is he single?
    Jk
    Haha, get em pb

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Attachment 173420

I think i have pretty shitty genetics but i will still pursue my goal .

On the other side this guy is difficult because he may be a troll or he may not be a smart guy that also doesn't understand english well...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Is he single?
    Jk
    Under 18, thats a felony! AHA!
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Damn I envy that guy. At 16 I was eating the calorie equivalent of like 3 pizzas a day and wasn't able to get past 130 pounds at 5'11"

When I was deployed, I was friends with a guy that I worked out with sometimes. He started working out at the beginning of the deployment. He had the shittiest form I've ever seen, spent WAY too much time in the gym for his size (6' at 160 pounds), like 3+ hours on the days he went, and had the WORST diet. About 80% of his diet was hot dogs, cheeseburgers, hash brown patties, and apple sauce. The dude gained 16 pounds in his first 45 days there (according to 2 different scales) and if anything, lost body fat. And he was already very lean to begin with. No supplements, not even protein powder. He was actually repulsed by the thought of supplements. Throughout the rest of the year I think he only gained another 10 lbs. But that's still gaining ~25 lbs in one year while losing fat, on a diet that would make most normal people obese, while using shitty form the whole time, and not a grain of protein powder the entire time. THAT'S bodybuilding genetics.

We are not all created equal. Some people got it, some people don't. You need to work out for at least 1-2 years and see if you're one of those people that's just got it.

........assuming you're not a troll

Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    I think i have pretty shitty genetics but i will still pursue my goal .

On the other side this guy is difficult because he may be a troll or he may not be a smart guy that also doesn't understand english well...
    Im not smart enough. Yes, the fact someone dont speak English well, make him stupid. So, i guess i should try HGH, because HGH is making every cell to grow... so it will make my brain bigger and smarter! But i dont have enough money to buy it. Would you send me money? If you do it, this means you are good person.
    Im not trolling you
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    Damn I envy that guy. At 16 I was eating the calorie equivalent of like 3 pizzas a day and wasn't able to get past 130 pounds at 5'11"

When I was deployed, I was friends with a guy that I worked out with sometimes. He started working out at the beginning of the deployment. He had the shittiest form I've ever seen, spent WAY too much time in the gym for his size (6' at 160 pounds), like 3+ hours on the days he went, and had the WORST diet. About 80% of his diet was hot dogs, cheeseburgers, hash brown patties, and apple sauce. The dude gained 16 pounds in his first 45 days there (according to 2 different scales) and if anything, lost body fat. And he was already very lean to begin with. No supplements, not even protein powder. He was actually repulsed by the thought of supplements. Throughout the rest of the year I think he only gained another 10 lbs. But that's still gaining ~25 lbs in one year while losing fat, on a diet that would make most normal people obese, while using shitty form the whole time, and not a grain of protein powder the entire time. THAT'S bodybuilding genetics.

We are not all created equal. Some people got it, some people don't. You need to work out for at least 1-2 years and see if you're one of those people that's just got it.

........assuming you're not a troll
    No, no... How is possible someone to build muscles on shitty diet? If he is not getting enough protein and aminos, its impossible to build muscles, no matter what people are telling to you. Of course, there are much more important elements
    Is he single?
    Are you talking to me?

Okay, guys... Its clear people here will not help me, because people here are the same as the people from evolutionary dot org. You are not enough helpful. I told you, but you continue to not understanding me. Why you cant understand me? Its simple as hell - - - - - - i dont care about my life, i just want to have money. Im average guy and i can tell you from personal experience that to be average guy is not good feeling. I want private airplane, i want to have killers, i want to have luxury car(s), i want to live in private island (or to live on the place where Johnny Sins lives), i want to have a lot of more things, but im too poor to have them... Im great as appearance and personality, but this is not enough - money are everything. Ok, i will stop making topics on this forum, because its pointless. My only solution is to make fake documents that says i have hypogonadism, or to give some money to some doctor and he will do it for me. Or i can drink beer and to not sleep, this will lower my testosterone and then i will go for bloodwork and it will show i have low T.

I just want to be above the average people. If it not happen, i will make suicide.

So, im here for last time and i want to hear 3 answers - will steroids stunt my facial development. Will TRT dose hurt me? How long does TRT treatment continue? This is everything. Give me answers, and you will never again see me here. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.

Intellectually im above than some guys from here, so dont tell me im stupid. Im not insulting.
    Last edited by Sok123; 07-14-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Im not smart enough. Yes, the fact someone dont speak English well, make him stupid. So, i guess i should try HGH, because HGH is making every cell to grow... so it will make my brain bigger and smarter! But i dont have enough money to buy it. Would you send me money? If you do it, this means you are good person.
    Im not trolling you

No, no... How is possible someone to build muscles on shitty diet? If he is not getting enough protein and aminos, its impossible to build muscles, no matter what people are telling to you. Of course, there are much more important elements

Are you talking to me?

Okay, guys... Its clear people here will not help me, because people here are the same as the people from evolutionary dot org. You are not enough helpful. I told you, but you continue to not understanding me. Why you cant understand me? Its simple as hell - - - - - - i dont care about my life, i just want to have money. Im average guy and i can tell you from personal experience that to be average guy is not good feeling. I want private airplane, i want to have killers, i want to have luxury car(s), i want to live in private island (or to live on the place where Johnny Sins lives), i want to have a lot of more things, but im too poor to have them... Im great as appearance and personality, but this is not enough - money are everything. Ok, i will stop making topics on this forum, because its pointless. My only solution is to make fake documents that says i have hypogonadism, or to give some money to some doctor and he will do it for me. Or i can drink beer and to not sleep, this will lower my testosterone and then i will go for bloodwork and it will show i have low T.

I just want to be above the average people. If it not happen, i will make suicide.

So, im here for last time and i want to hear 3 answers - will steroids stunt my facial development. Will TRT dose hurt me? How long does TRT treatment continue? This is everything. Give me answers, and you will never again see me here. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.

Intellectually im above than some guys from here, so dont tell me im stupid. Im not insulting.
    You want a private jet, and an entourage of close friends that will commit murder for you?

Yes steroids will take you there.

I'll lay out a cycle, follow it to the T

Weeks 1-56; 1500mg test prop
    Weeks 25-56; 900mg Equipose
    25-35 : Tren ace 400mg
    25- 45: NPP
    45- 56 150mg anavar daily

No pct , instead go on trt dose if 125mg test c a week.

Get bloods pulled every 3 weeks.

Can you afford this , killer?

Now on a serious note.

Steroids may change your face, due to acne scars and possibly feature changes (the ladder highly unlikely)

Will a trt dose hurt you?
    Yes if you don't need it you are at best going to need to control estrogen with an ai, we're if Natty you wouldn't. Ai, are known to cause cholesterol issues

Trt lasts a lifetime
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 07-14-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Madcox is offline Junior Member
    Money is not everything Sok123. Who wouldn’t want to have an endless supply of money. Dude you are 18 years old. You have your whole life ahead of you. I know you are from another country from your broken English. Use your brains and don’t try the get rich quick plans. Most of the time they are too good to be true and you end up suffering because of it. Why bodybuilding? Very few people reach IFBB status. You can be successful if you put your mind to it. I started testosterone at 19 wanting to get bigger following all the IFBB pro bodybuilders in magazines. Now I’m 45 and need testosterone because I have low T. I have 2 sons your age and what everyone here is trying to get you to do is just wait and think about it. You are considered an adult (very young adult at that) and you will do what you want to do anyway. Just think about it. Nobody wants you to commit suicide that isn’t the answer neither. I hope you wait it out but whatever you choose I wish you the best.

You want a private jet, and an entourage of close friends that will commit murder for you?

Yes steroids will take you there.

I'll lay out a cycle, follow it to the T

Weeks 1-56; 1500mg test prop
    Weeks 25-56; 900mg Equipose
    25-35 : Tren ace 400mg
    25- 45: NPP
    45- 56 150mg anavar daily

No pct , instead go on trt dose if 125mg test c a week.

Get bloods pulled every 3 weeks.

Can you afford this , killer?

Now on a serious note.

Steroids may change your face, due to acne scars and possibly feature changes (the ladder highly unlikely)

Will a trt dose hurt you?
    Yes if you don't need it you are at best going to need to control estrogen with an ai, we're if Natty you wouldn't. Ai, are known to cause cholesterol issues

Trt lasts a lifetime
    Steroids will not take me there. I meant i can get enough big via steroids, and be able to compete and earn money.

Are you sure trt lasts for life? Because i heard some people and they told me TRT is not for life, but for a while just to bring back the natural testosterone production.

What do you mean by "ladder"? Yes, im asking about feature changes. And dont make jokes on me, because im enough educated about steroids.

You look serious. How old are you and at what age you started doing steroids? If yes - did you get any health problems?

Im asking for TRT, because TRT is the only way to get high-quality anabolic steroids, according to me. I would like to go on TRT for about 3 monts, for muscle growth lick start. I dont want to be on TRT for life. I want to ask once you go on steroids, when you stop them will your T and semen be the same quality as before starting steroids? If no - should i freeze a few sperm loads, to be sure one day i will be able to have kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcox View Post
    Money is not everything Sok123. Who wouldn’t want to have an endless supply of money. Dude you are 18 years old. You have your whole life ahead of you. I know you are from another country from your broken English. Use your brains and don’t try the get rich quick plans. Most of the time they are too good to be true and you end up suffering because of it. Why bodybuilding? Very few people reach IFBB status. You can be successful if you put your mind to it. I started testosterone at 19 wanting to get bigger following all the IFBB pro bodybuilders in magazines. Now I’m 45 and need testosterone because I have low T. I have 2 sons your age and what everyone here is trying to get you to do is just wait and think about it. You are considered an adult (very young adult at that) and you will do what you want to do anyway. Just think about it. Nobody wants you to commit suicide that isn’t the answer neither. I hope you wait it out but whatever you choose I wish you the best.
    How did you get your two sons? Via frozen sperm or? At age of 45 males need testosterone no matter if they used to be on steroids or no. No matter at what age you start steroids... If the cycle is too long, it will shut down your ednocrine system permamenly - this is why all bodybuilders are on trt... even these who started steroids after age of 25

I would wait until i reach age of 25,but i have no guarantee i will reach that age. Tomorrow a car can kill me, you know? I think freezing sperm is the best possible scenario... What do you think about it? Is it true the kids from frozen sperm live short and they are not healthy, or this is just a myth?

Thanks
    Last edited by Sok123; 07-14-2018 at 08:50 PM.

I wasn’t on steroids for long cycles at all. I went many years where I didn’t do anything. Trust me there was nothing wrong with my sperm count. I definitely wasn’t shooting any blanks I have 3 boys 21,20,14 and my little girl is 8 years old. I had a vasectomy after my little girl so definitely no more kiddos for me

Jesus Lord.

Shooting test is not going to restored your natural production.

It replaces it TestosteroneReplacementTherapy

The longer you are shut down, turned more likely you will be to not return normal production of testosterone .

You don't use a replacement dose if test which is used to mimic natural levels to build muscle.

You use "super physiological" levels to build muscle fast like a pro.

Normal blood serum levels of testosterone are 350-1100 ng/dl.

Super physiological levels are 2000 and up.

You should be able to build Natty just as easy if not easier than TRT level doses.

I took my first shot of steroids in July 2016.

Jesus Lord.

Shooting test is not going to restored your natural production.

It replaces it TestosteroneReplacementTherapy

The longer you are shut down, turned more likely you will be to not return normal production of testosterone .

You don't use a replacement dose if test which is used to mimic natural levels to build muscle.

You use "super physiological" levels to build muscle fast like a pro.

Normal blood serum levels of testosterone are 350-1100 ng/dl.

Super physiological levels are 2000 and up.

You should be able to build Natty just as easy if not easier than TRT level doses.

I took my first shot of steroids in July 2016.
    Ok. And now do you have any health problems?
    Did you freze sperm before start steroids ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcox View Post
    I wasn’t on steroids for long cycles at all. I went many years where I didn’t do anything. Trust me there was nothing wrong with my sperm count. I definitely wasn’t shooting any blanks I have 3 boys 21,20,14 and my little girl is 8 years old. I had a vasectomy after my little girl so definitely no more kiddos for me
    And why you got vasectomy? I know its purpose, but anyway i find it very, very stupid someone to want to get vasectomy

And why you got vasectomy?
    No didn't freeze sperm. I'm 35.

Health problems, sure, my natural test is low, balls shrink (even with hcg ) little hair loss, not perfect cholesterol, hi blood pressure on Cycles, mood swings, cheating on spouse, rash decisions, and constant paranoia and anxiety that I'm going to die quicker

No didn't freeze sperm. I'm 35.

Health problems, sure, my natural test is low, balls shrink (even with hcg) little hair loss, not perfect cholesterol, hi blood pressure on Cycles, mood swings, cheating on spouse, rash decisions, and constant paranoia and anxiety that I'm going to die quicker
    Cheating is not good thing. Steroids are not excuse.
    Well, i will do a little bit more research on how steroids will change my facial features. Im afraid steroids can make me to look like like shit... And before using steroids, i will froze a few loads of sperm.

I have two more question - how are you going to have kids one day? Doing cycles will continue to make your sperm lower quality... So better go and froze some sperm before its too late.

And from where you take your steroids?
    Last edited by Sok123; 07-14-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Cheating is not good thing. Steroids are not excuse.
    Well, i will do a little bit more research on how steroids will change my facial features. Im afraid steroids can make me to look like like shit... And before using steroids, i will froze a few loads of sperm.

I have two more question - how are you going to have kids one day? Doing cycles will continue to make your sperm lower quality... So better go and froze some sperm before its too late.

And from where you take your steroids?
    Got 1 and one on the way in February.

Hcg used during a heavy cycle caused me to get my fiance pregnant.

I was on 500mg test e a week, 700mg mast e a week, 25-45 mg test no ester daily.

Hcg works

But a lot of guys will try to tell you they don't really experience any negative side effects from steroid use and they defend it till their dying breath, I can manage my sides as much as I want with drugs Etc and mood as much as I want to control it but the reality of it is there's a real dark side to this shit and in 9 times out of 10 you don't realize it until it's already too late you're already a couple Cycles in looking back on things going man I wish I just would have fucking listen to these guys on these message boards and I'm not in a roundabout way saying that you I'm saying that's me that's how I feel at this point yes there's a glamorous side to this but it's also more work than most are willing to put up with for the rest of their lives aside from the two drugs in the micro-managing of your hormones in your cardiovascular health in all of that shit that's really important here comes the part where guess what they're still not going to do Jack schitt for you unless you live the lifestyle no smoking 8 hours 10 hours of sleep a day eating constantly clean meals not cheating with meals because your cholesterol might get fucked up all that stuff all your free time is in the gym when you're not in the gym you're in your head trying to figure out how you're going to make time for the gym working a 10-hour day job with a child with a girlfriend even without a child or a girlfriend and even a part-time job this is still hard work the steroids are literally 5% of the equation

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Lol
    Just, lol
    usernamewastaken likes this.

And why you got vasectomy? I know its purpose, but anyway i find it very, very stupid someone to want to get vasectomy
    I got a vasectomy because after having 4 kids I didn’t want to have any more kids and $30 copay is a whole lot cheaper than paying thousands for a surgery to have my wife’s tubes tied. I will be 46 years old this coming Sunday and I don’t think I will be wanting any more babies ��. I love my kids but I’m glad I’m not having any more hahaha.

The-riot is offline New Member
    Best advice you could give him! However, I think he is just yearning for communication. Seems like he wants to act naive yet, can't wait to tell how much he knows about the question he asked. Just sayin...
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information