UndSpecialK is offline New Member

Anavar or Winny at the start of Prep?

Would you start off with Anavar or Winny ar start kmof prep? I adhere strictly to my diet, 5 days of fasted & PW cardio. I will be on Cypionate , tren most likely & anavar or winny in conjunction with Alternating GW51616, T3, ECA & Clen .

I should be starting prep go ahead today, next Sunday or the following.

••Currently been on Winny the past 2 weeks on my pre prep & seeking incredible results but seeing if I should swap in anavar next?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    It's like dbol or drol.. you need to just try them both and see which you prefer. I know guys that run both (along with Tren ) for their prep.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerospace View Post
    It's like dbol or drol.. you need to just try them both and see which you prefer. I know guys that run both (along with Tren) for their prep.
    Dbol for prep??....: NOOOOOO unless you want to be waterlogged on stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by UndSpecialK View Post
    Would you start off with Anavar or Winny ar start kmof prep? I adhere strictly to my diet, 5 days of fasted & PW cardio. I will be on Cypionate , tren most likely & anavar or winny in conjunction with Alternating GW51616, T3, ECA & Clen .

I should be starting prep go ahead today, next Sunday or the following.

••Currently been on Winny the past 2 weeks on my pre prep & seeking incredible results but seeing if I should swap in anavar next?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You have good size and so your prep goal should be to shred. Run compounds that hold the least amount of water. Test Prop + Tren A + Mast P + Winny would be what I'd run for show prep. Do your cardio and hold your salt below 1500mg/ed. No fruits and carb cycle 6 weeks before show.

Thread Information