LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member

Var At The Beggining Or At The End? Why??

So broīs after lots of discussions and saving lotīs of money, thatīs how my cycle came up:

WEEKS:
    1-8 500MG SUST E/W
    1-5 300MG PRIMO E/W
    6-13 WINY EOD
    8-13 FINA 75MG EOD
    1-20 GH 4IUS DAY

I still have 420 5MG pills of var to put on, do i put it on the end or at the beggining of cycle? and why???

THANKS A LOT TO EVERYBODY WHO HELPED ME OUT!!!!!!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Based on the info from your profile, this cycle is too advanced for someone with your experience and knowledge. You might want to rethink the whole plan and go to something a little easier.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    BTW, just trying to help you out here. Your signature should look like this ..

WE ARE BORN WEAK, WE DIE WEAK, THE WAY WE STAY IN THE MIDDLE IS UP TO US

McBain is offline Member
    I wouldnt run the winny for 8 weeks...just seems like overkill especially if you are running the anavar , I'd cut the winny and tren to 8-13. Personally I'd run the anavar at the end with the tren and winny. The hardness will be exceptional and strength gains should be through the roof.

You really should run the winny ED, even if it means drinking EOD and shooting the other days.

The primo seems like it'll be a waste, I'd rather see you save it for another cycle and throw in some EQ or deca week 1-10. I'd also rather see you switch the sust to cyp or enth as sust really should be shot EOD to maintain stable blood levels.

Basically there's a lot of things that could be improved with that cycle, as you can see above in my post which leads me to believe you need to do some more research before starting any cycle.

BTW What's your past cycle experience? What are your goals for this cycle? I'm guessing LBM...but you should set specific goals

Thanks for tghe signature tip..hehehe...this forum teaches a little bit of everything....:-)

Iīm looking for cutting in this cycle, i added the primos at the beggining to avoid sustīs bloat look.

Does anybody have any sugestions??????

thanks

Thread Information