BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

2 weeks into CLOMID and I feel wonderful?

Its strange, I was so worried about "post cycle thearpy" and all the depression stories. Well, 2 weeks in and I feel great. I actually feel FANTASTIC! Is it to early? I am also on my 2nd week of HGH, but I know its still way to early for that to be having an effect on me. I just feel more alive, and I have more energy.

Nope, not too early. Congraluations man

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The only time I had emotional issues(and they were very mild) was after a cycle without any test in it.

Pheedno,

Thats interesting? I wonder if having Test in a cycle/amount of test taken effects onespost thearpy? I'm not getting any acne whatsoever, but then again, I didn't really get it on my cycle either.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-16-2003 at 09:32 PM.

hybrid is offline Member
    I'm 4 days into clomid. Haven't noticed any sides yet. Dropped a little weight. Wonder if I should eat more? Would love to cut down but don't want to rush anything.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    I'm 4 days into clomid. Haven't noticed any sides yet. Dropped a little weight. Wonder if I should eat more? Would love to cut down but don't want to rush anything.
    Keep your calories high during PCT then taper them down.

buylongterm - Glad to hear you're not having a problems with clomid. I start this Thursday and was worried from some of the things I've read about some guys getting emotional. I can deal with the acne but I don't want the emotional part of the sides. I ran test too so hopefully I will come out like some of you are saying.

roch is offline Member
    thats good news. I start clomid therapy in 2 weeks

Dipsy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, 2 weeks in and I feel great. I actually feel FANTASTIC! Is it to early? I am also on my 2nd week of HGH, but I know its still way to early for that to be having an effect on me. I just feel more alive, and I have more energy.
    what's your cycle details, how's your post-cycle therapy like? care to detail it?

i was considering doing the regular clomid 300/100/50 but read somewhere that nolva may be better for pct.

cheers.

dipsy.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipsy
    what's your cycle details, how's your post-cycle therapy like? care to detail it?

i was considering doing the regular clomid 300/100/50 but read somewhere that nolva may be better for pct.

cheers.

dipsy.
    I've read some posts where people only ran nolva for PCT but that said it takes a lot longer to recover. I'm going to run both Nolva and Clomid for mine. Clomid will help get me back up and the nolva will help with any rebound of estrogen.

I ran a 16 weeks cycle, so I thought that I was going to have a hellish post cycle. But nope, I swear, I haven't felt better in months.

Dipsy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I ran a 16 weeks cycle, so I thought that I was going to have a hellish post cycle. But nope, I swear, I haven't felt better in months.
    hi longterm,

i'm really interested in knowing ur cycle and pct details. would appreciate very much if u could post them here.

cheers.

dipsy.
    Last edited by Dipsy; 07-16-2003 at 02:49 PM.

My Cycle......

Quote Originally Posted by Dipsy
    hi longterm,

i'm really interested in knowing ur cycle and pct details. would appreciate very much if u could post them here.

cheers.

dipsy.

Cycle:

I started most of it off being a very low dose

Week 1-8 250mg of Test Enan
    Week 1-8 200mg of EQ
    Week 9-16 400mg of Test
    Week 9-12 350mg of EQ
    Week 12-16 50mg of Winny ED. ( I had to stop early do due a lot of shoulder/joint pain.)

Believe it or not, I did see some nice gains even at that low of a dose, but I still decided to up the dose to see how my body would react to it.

Thread Information