Thread: quick question

firsttry is offline New Member

quick question

Just started a cycle of finaject and deca 200, :

1.whats the best shot location? arm, etc
    2.Is it better to shoot after or before working out?
    3. Should I feel a burning sensastion about 20 min after shooting, in the same general location?
    4. IS it ok to put the deca and finaject in the same shot (1 ml each, once a week of course doing the fina every other day)?
    5. IS a 1 inch needel ok to use in glute?

thanks for input

The best shot of a location is the uper right glites, deltoid region, and the calves. A 1.5 inch needle thats 25 gauge is your best friend for a nice, painless glute shot. ALWAYS inject before you workout to take advantage of the "roid rage " so you can get aggressive. Yes injection both at same day is ok,but not at the same moment.
    Later, Beast
    www.spotinjections.com is a good site also

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    From the basis of your questions you should be researching more and not injecting anything into your body. Go to the educational threads and start there also read the FAQ's
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1. If you can do them quads, calves, tri's, delts there are more but you will want to rotate the sites so u don't build up scare tissue. www.spotinjections.com

2. Before a workout would be better to help get it moving through the muscle.... but also it's what is more convient(sp?) for you

3. I always feel a little sore

4. Yes

5. No... 1.5" glute, 1" all other spots

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttry
    Just started a cycle of finaject and deca 200, :

1.whats the best shot location? arm, etc
    2.Is it better to shoot after or before working out?
    3. Should I feel a burning sensastion about 20 min after shooting, in the same general location?
    4. IS it ok to put the deca and finaject in the same shot (1 ml each, once a week of course doing the fina every other day)?
    5. IS a 1 inch needel ok to use in glute?

thanks for input
    1. In order of personal preferance- Delt, quad, bi, chest, tri, calve, lat, trap, glute.

2. Makes absolutely no difference. Some feel they are more aggressive in the gym before a workout but I believe that to be a placebo effect. I do them right before bed

3. Soreness is expected, but burning is not a common effect from injections(besides Fina)
    This will be individualistic

4. You can mix any AS together and shoot at the same time. A limit on cc's per injection site should be practiced

5. I use 1" for everything, but I don't do glute shots. For those 1.5 is best.

Also-You need some test bro and you might also have some prolactin/progesterone issues in that cycle.

That was poor cycle to decide on IMO and I wouldn't be suprised if you have some side effects.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Also-You need some test bro and you might also have some prolactin/progesterone issues in that cycle.
    That's what I was thinking.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I just want to reiterate a point the my boy Pheedno made. Watch out for those progesterone sides since you're running fina and deca together. Secondly, again like Pheedno said .. a little test wouldn't hurt. You could always mix in some Test Prop with your fina injects.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    From the basis of your questions you should be researching more and not injecting anything into your body. Go to the educational threads and start there also read the FAQ's
    THANK YOU!!!!!

These questions have been answered numerous times

Gynosis is offline Junior Member
    1. In order of personal preferance- Delt, quad, bi, chest, tri, calve, lat, trap, glute.

2. Makes absolutely no difference. Some feel they are more aggressive in the gym before a workout but I believe that to be a placebo effect. I do them right before bed

3. Soreness is expected, but burning is not a common effect from injections(besides Fina)
    This will be individualistic

4. You can mix any AS together and shoot at the same time. A limit on cc's per injection site should be practiced

5. I use 1" for everything, but I don't do glute shots. For those 1.5 is best.

This is the first time i have done T4 and that shit made my glut so sore I had to sit on my good cheek. Do you still recommend Delt, quad for T4, or just Deca ?

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttry
    Just started a cycle of finaject
    thanks for input
    I hope you don't have finaject b/c this company stop producing trenbolone 9 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gynosis
    This is the first time i have done T4 and that shit made my glut so sore I had to sit on my good cheek. Do you still recommend Delt, quad for T4, or just Deca?

I'd do glute, quad, and delt shots for T400 if I was to ever buy that particular blend

Gynosis is offline Junior Member
    I'd do glute, quad, and delt shots for T400 if I was to ever buy that particular blend
    Finally feeling comfortable with my glute...kind of nervous about my delts and quads. I am still sore in my left glute from 5 days ago, if i am doing this once a week I am going to have to nut up and spot inject.

Thx bud

Thread Information