Thread: Need input

LilBrock is offline New Member

Need input

Hey guys I plan on competing in weightlifting competitions for a local team across the state and I am just now on my first cycle of sust and experiencing awesome strength gains.My question though is I will be looking for something stronger than sust for massive strength increases and after researching have decided to try anadrol .I know alot of you guys know your gear so any powerlifters,strength athletes,just anybody who can give me some input on your experiences with anadrol please respond thanks

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    brother stack anadrol with testosterone suspension .. 50 mg of anadrol..

inject suspension at 100mg/ed 2 - 3 hrs before u go lifting.... also i would take .5 - 1 mg of arimidex ed to stop gyno !

suspension is used mainly by powerlifters, it is pure test suspended in oil and peaks 2 hrs after injected. real good for strength...

i would also research anavar , cause i hear it promotes massive strength increases !

read this

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oxandrolone(anavar) causes a strong strength gain by stimulating the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cell without depositing liquid (water) in the joints and the muscles. Powerlifters and weightlifters who do not want to end up in a higher weight class take advantage of this since it allows them to get stronger without gaining body weight at the same time.
    -------------------------------------------------

i got this from some page ! AR i think !

LilBrock is offline New Member
    thanks for your input gundam

Thread Information