Thread: Girl taking EQ

thetiffster is offline Female Member

Girl taking EQ

I am a girl and I am about to begin a cycle of EQ. Can yall give me some help on my cycling. How much to take and how often.

EQ 250
    weight 125lbs
    I work out daily
    Height 5'7
    and I am already sexy as hell.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Whats your age, training experience, cycle experience, and goals?

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetiffster
    ...and I am already sexy as hell.
    Post some pics, and we'll be the judge of that. Just kidding, I am sure you are sexy as hell. Nice to see a woman with good self-confidence.

As far as taking EQ goes, my first suggestion would be to go into the women's forum and search for female members results regarding their use of EQ. I've put several ex-girlfriends on Anavar , Winstrol , and Primobolan , but not EQ. So, I could be more helpful with those than I can be with EQ.

I do know that you would be wise to start out with a lite dose (50mg/week) and work your way up if needed. I would also strongly suggest you make sure your EQ is legit. Females have a much more delicate system when it comes to introducing hormones to their bodies, and the last thing you want to do is inject yourself with something like testosterone when you thought it was EQ. Stick with a reputable brand, and make sure it's not a fake of a reputable product. Given the fact that women don't need very high doses I would suggest you use something like Ultragan (100mg/ml) so it is easier to split up your doses. The 200mg/ml stuff would have to be divided into .25cc shots in order to get 50mg. It would be easier (and you would waste less) by using the 100mg/ml stuff and doing a .5cc shot every week. If you don't notice anything after 4 weeks or so, you could probably bump up your dose to 100mg/week.

I guess I should have asked this in the beginning, but have you ever done any AAS? If so, what, when, and for how long? How did your body respond? Side effects? The reason I suggest starting low is so that if you are prone to negative side effects you will have the benefit of not having real high doses in your blood stream to cause more complications.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a girl and I am about to begin a cycle of EQ. Can yall give me some help on my cycling. How much to take and how often.

EQ 250
    weight 125lbs
    I work out daily
    Height 5'7
    and I am already sexy as hell.
    If ur really "sexy as hell" then i wouldnt recommend eq for a women! Go with anavar . What are u looking for? That might be more helpfull.

OG

I am 22 years old and been training almost all of my life. I was very active in school sports and Ive been weight training ever since I got out. I hope to acheive more muscle definition and maybe get a little bigger.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    go with one of the girlie drugs like anavar or winstrol or primo. remember you're a girl so using even the mild stuff should give you awesome results.

Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    go with one of the girlie drugs.
    I might be a girl but I am also a serious athlete. I have been training for years now and I feel that I have reached my genetic potential. And I just checked out your profile. 6ft tall and 170lbs-It sounds like you are the one who needs the girlie stuff.

cfase is offline Junior Member
    I might be a girl but I am also a serious athlete. I have been training for years now and I feel that I have reached my genetic potential. And I just checked out your profile. 6ft tall and 170lbs-It sounds like you are the one who needs the girlie stuff.

Ouch......easy on the dude

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Man like a ton of bricks! I think it came out wrong the way he said it.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    While Tiffster should not have replied to you in the manner she did this response was totally uncalled for and will not be excepted on this board. If I ever see a response like that again then you will be BANNED.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think what he meant by "girlie drugs" were those that had the least masculinizing (not sure if that is word) effects. Drugs such as primo and anavar are the top choices for most women as they give the best effects with the least sides. I have heard of women using EQ but I don't think it would be my first choice especially if this is your first attempt with AAS. The women will give better advice on this one in my opinion.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Hey brundle, watch your mouth. She's not in the right for taking a jab at you (tiff, before crawling up someone's ass you should make sure they were trying to be a shit instead of just assuming it), but you are totally out of line with your response. Play nice, or don't play at all. Both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    sorry about that cunt. i
    Its all right. I am glad that I was able to make a little man feel big by making fun of a girl.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    hey i personally love the girly drugs
    winny is one my favorites
    just me though =)

Cool

Sorry about getting out of hand earlyer in this post, but I am still unsure about my cycle. please help

2timer is offline Senior Member

good cycles to do.

if I was a female I would never use steroids but that is besides the point. If you can just 100mg/cc per week would be masculine enough if you know what I mean.

if you can afford it do this cycle. I heard great thinks. never tried becuase I am not a women last time I checked.

Week 1 - Primobolan 5mg/tab, 2 tab/day. Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk
    Week 2 - Primobolan 5mg/tab, 3 tab/day. Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk
    Week 3 - Primobolan 5mg/tab, 4 tab/day. Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk
    Week 4 - Primobolan 5mg/tab, 5 tab/day. Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk
    Week 5 - Off
    Week 6 - Off
    Week 7 - Off
    Week 8 - Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk. Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 2 tab/day
    Week 9 - Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk. Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 3 tab/day
    Week 10 - Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk. Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 4 tab/day
    Week 11 - Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 3 tab/day
    Week 12 - Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 2 tab/day

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    if I was a female I would never use steroids but that is besides the point. If you can just 100mg/cc per week would be masculine enough if you know what I mean.

if you can afford it do this cycle. I heard great thinks. never tried becuase I am not a women last time I checked.

Week 1 - Primobolan 5mg/tab, 2 tab/day. Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk
    Week 2 - Primobolan 5mg/tab, 3 tab/day. Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk
    Week 3 - Primobolan 5mg/tab, 4 tab/day. Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk
    Week 4 - Primobolan 5mg/tab, 5 tab/day. Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk
    Week 5 - Off
    Week 6 - Off
    Week 7 - Off
    Week 8 - Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk. Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 2 tab/day
    Week 9 - Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk. Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 3 tab/day
    Week 10 - Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk. Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 4 tab/day
    Week 11 - Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 3 tab/day
    Week 12 - Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 2 tab/day
    Do you think you have enough knowledge to give advice on a cycle for a WOMEN? I dont care what you have heard about this cycle, let the females on this board help her out!

2timer is offline Senior Member

it was just a suggestion

I have no idea. I know but I heard female body builder do this and they look good.

Thread Information