coyote2017 is offline New Member

Do women need AI if increasing testo dose?

About a year ago when I was on regular TRT, my doctor increased my dose a few times until my "symptoms" cleared up. A short time later, I noticed that I seemed to be regressing. I felt bad, actually lost a little muscle, bad acne and strength in gym decreased. Doctor at time knew little about trt or testo use. Through my own research, I figured I badly needed an AI and was suffering from WAY too much estrogen which was killing the testo. I asked him for Arimidex and KaBoom things got better within days. We got the dosage figured out and things are even better.

My question is this: we know that men naturally have way more natural testo and hgh than women. Their testo is low compared and our estro is low compared. If a woman pins testo, how does this affect her naturally high estro? If she increases her testo at that point, would she ever need an AI? Would her estro go even higher in response like it does with men at times?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, her estrogen would go up but, being a woman, her range would be higher.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote2017 View Post
    About a year ago when I was on regular TRT, my doctor increased my dose a few times until my "symptoms" cleared up. A short time later, I noticed that I seemed to be regressing. I felt bad, actually lost a little muscle, bad acne and strength in gym decreased. Doctor at time knew little about trt or testo use. Through my own research, I figured I badly needed an AI and was suffering from WAY too much estrogen which was killing the testo. I asked him for Arimidex and KaBoom things got better within days. We got the dosage figured out and things are even better.

My question is this: we know that men naturally have way more natural testo and hgh than women. Their testo is low compared and our estro is low compared. If a woman pins testo, how does this affect her naturally high estro? If she increases her testo at that point, would she ever need an AI? Would her estro go even higher in response like it does with men at times?

Thanks in advance for answers.
    A woman shouldn't pin that much T so that for hers E2 to go sensibly up, unless she desires for a sex change. So duh, my modest answer is hell no.

Thread Information