platinum is offline Associate Member

Ephedrine alternative?

I posted this on another board also, so if this is a dupe to you I apologize...

Hi all,
    I really need to take advantage of the anti-catabolic properties of ephedrine, but I can't take this feeling anymore (jittery, etc). I've always hated it. I'm considering using something w/Psuedoephedrine in it instead. Anyone know if it posseses the same anti-catabolic properties as ephedrine?

TIA,
    Platinum

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by platinum
    I posted this on another board also, so if this is a dupe to you I apologize...

Hi all,
    I really need to take advantage of the anti-catabolic properties of ephedrine, but I can't take this feeling anymore (jittery, etc). I've always hated it. I'm considering using something w/Psuedoephedrine in it instead. Anyone know if it posseses the same anti-catabolic properties as ephedrine?

TIA,
    Platinum
    Have you look into using clen ? It doesn't bother me as bad as ephedrine.
    I know nothing about Psuedoephedrine.

A buddy of mine uses clen and says it give him jitters worse than ephedrine. What you're saying makes me think it's worth a try. I'll consider clen. I still need something for the two weeks off clen though, since it's supposed to be run 2 on, 2 off...right?

Yeah some people get the jitters but I don't..... well not as bad as with ephedrine.

Yep 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. You can either run nothing on the 2 weeks off or run something that you find. I'm using Stacker 2 man that stuff is strong. But I can't even drink coffee without bouncing off the walls.

I forgot about this but you could try a NYC stack instead of the ECA. I might give this a try.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lol i never got jitters on clen but if ephedra is tuff for u! clen will be murder !

seven_five is offline New Member
    Two things I have tried with ephedrine that have worked to reduce the jitters:

Reduce the dosage - this may reduce the anti-catabolic properties as well, but if your sensitive to ephedrine a lower dose may be enough anyway. The old Xenadrine had ~24 mg per capsule and you were supposed to take two capsules at a time. This gave me the shakes and sometimes kept me up at night. I take 1/2 that now and I still get the "fired up" feeling for working out and the appetite suppressing effect without the jitters.

Take the ephedrine with food - This seems to spread out the "hit" for me. IE the effect is not as intense, but lasts longer.

ps I take caffeine and aspirin with the ephedrine.

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    lol i never got jitters on clen but if ephedra is tuff for u! clen will be murder !
    That's not true...... I get wired with ephedrine but I'm not too bad with the clen . The worst sides are the cramping but I've been using potasium and taurmine(sp?) and they haven't been so bad either.

Great advice so far, thank you all

biggdude is offline Junior Member
    Ive taken efederine many times before to help with get me cut. It does make it hard to sleep at night so I try not to take it atleast 5 hours before I go to sleep and if i cant sleep i take some sleeping pills. (I did the same with fina)

biggdude is offline Junior Member
    ephedrine..(sp).. my bad

Thread Information