part-timer is offline New Member

little help plz..

I'm very new to this..got a few questions. If anyone canhelp that owuld be great!

1st..what happens if u hit a blood vessel while injecting?
    2nd..Is using deca durabolin good? Is it good on its own?
    3rd..How much should you train if ur just startin out?how much deca should be done?

I'm 26yo...6' 190...I need to be fit to play lacrosse or hockey...so huge bulk is not what I am lookin for...

and help would be appreciated..thx in advance

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No flame here but maybe you should read through the Educational Forum before you decide to use.

1. You should always asperate so if you are in a vein you will know and be able to back out and go in somewhere else. You could pass out if you inject into a vein.

2. Deca is good but you should run it with test to combat deca dick.

3. You should already be training and have your resting and diet down. I wouldn't use if I were you because of this question alone but that's JMO.

part-timer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No flame here but maybe you should read through the Educational Forum before you decide to use.

1. You should always asperate so if you are in a vein you will know and be able to back out and go in somewhere else. You could pass out if you inject into a vein.

2. Deca is good but you should run it with test to combat deca dick.

3. You should already be training and have your resting and diet down. I wouldn't use if I were you because of this question alone but that's JMO.
    ok cool..thanks for your help...i know about deca dick...
    and i am just waiting to get test..

i play tons of sports all year round...and stay prety lean...i have been lifting weights for only bout 3 weeks...how long till u think i should start deca??

Thread Information