Thread: Cycle question

busster is offline Associate Member

Cycle question

Currently taking 500 mg test e and 400 mg deca , split twice a week , I was thinking of throwing tren in for 6-8 weeks at 50 mg eod to start ...any thoughts on this ?

your profile says you have no cycle history....
    first cycle should be test only.

what are your goals for this cycle?
    what are your stats?

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member
    Obviously the biggest question has been asked already by The Deadlift Dog but I have one thought (and take this for what it’s worth since I haven’t actually done my own cycle yet)
    Shouldn’t you have a cycle planned and prepared from the beginning? I would think that suddenly decisions to add compounds on cycle could cause issues?
    My thought is that you could always run another cycle later and add the Tren when you are prepared for it from the beginning.
    Just my two cents though so listen to one of the more experience members here first.

Mox_Ruby is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busster View Post
    Currently taking 500 mg test e and 400 mg deca , split twice a week , I was thinking of throwing tren in for 6-8 weeks at 50 mg eod to start ...any thoughts on this ?
    It's only my standard but it has served me well.

Never change your dosing protocol mid cycle unless it's to combat a side like estrogen or prolactin and you have bloods showing that number out of range.

Aas mess with your ability to make good decisions about aas.

This is my standard, the guy who put the first needle on my hand I got it from.

Your stacking 2 19nors, do you already know how your body handles prolactin? The long ester deca might take a bit of time to get your prolactin number out of range enough to cause problems. You throw a fast acting compound like tren ace in the mix and it could create sides that happen really fast. And with the deca in your system it will be harder to combat.

My advice is save the tren for another cycle and stick to your original plan and get some experience with how your body handles prolactin.

Lactating is always good for a laugh, but not for the guy lactating.

busster is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the input.... Was just wondering about tren short term .. Prob not a good idea , just a thought ...

You really don't want to run Tren on a first cycle. It's a hard compound on the body. Run Test only for the first few cycles.

Thread Information