• 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Amuuzen
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Wtf .What is the purpose of a test base?

1am
    1am is offline New Member

Wtf .What is the purpose of a test base?

I keep reading this shit but i still dont get it, what is so special about testosterone vs all the other compounds ? seeing that all steroids are just testosterone with different molecules attached to them ?

If i just want to be stronger and fuck better whats wrong with just taking a DHT steroid like masteron ,primo ,anavar ,winstrol ?

What exactly does something like Test C give you to make you function optimally that above DHT base steroids do not ? (Other than increase estrogen)

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1am View Post
    I keep reading this shit but i still dont get it, what is so special about testosterone vs all the other compounds ? seeing that all steroids are just testosterone with different molecules attached to them ?

If i just want to be stronger and fuck better whats wrong with just taking a DHT steroid like masteron ,primo ,anavar ,winstrol ?

What exactly does something like Test C give you to make you function optimally that above DHT base steroids do not ? (Other than increase estrogen)
    Your body doesn't recognise winny, mast or anything other than test to be molecularly similar enough to function as test does in your body. Therefore you have no test without running any due to shutting down your own
    cousinmuscles likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Because AAS will suppress your natural production of testosterone , therefore it needs to be replaced.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Testosterones anabolic effects are caused by it binding to the androgen receptor, once it does this it activates genes to upregulate protein synthesis, increasing nitrogen retention, minimizing catabolism and more. Most DHT based drugs don't bind so well and only exert some effects. Primobolan acts as testosterone though not DHT. You can't all classify them easily but e.g. anadrol and dianabol without testosterone will only give a temporary performance boost and some water retention but no keepable gains.

You won't go so far without any testosterone in you. Your body is already made as it is and you are constantly dependent on air, water, food... The list goes on. Your cells are made to receive the proper signalling to function as they were made to. To start, your dick won't work. That should make you understand
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    I think the question he was asking was more along the lines what's the difference between test base as opposed to test cypionate , test propionate , test enanthate etc.

Actually after rereading the post I think I'm wrong. Sorry
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 08-17-2018 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Because

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Test base as building block of cycle or TestNoEster?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Think he is referring to test as the base compound in a cycle? That's what I got from his post.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The point is - u r a dude. . . Dude = testosterone

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member
    I think Cousinmuscles got it right, but my take is OP just wants to take one thing (apparently a DHT-based compound) to get results. What does Testosterone do: A lot. A DHT-based compound won't mimic all the these needs (anabolic or androgenic ) but will stop your body from producing testosterone, hence you will eventually be lacking in all the areas your body needs testosterone, meaning you will need to supplement (at least, depending on your goals) your body's natural production of testosterone because it will be stopped by the DHT compound (all AAS? most likely).

Just my $0.02 attempt.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    The point is - u r a dude. . . Dude = testosterone
    Amen ^^

You need testosterone for your body to function normally my friend. Other compounds will suppress your normal function = feel shit. You don’t have to blast it just need a decent base for a cycle e.g 250mg.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    The best way I can explain this:

All compounds other than test are similar enough to test that it basically tricks your body into thinking that it has a shit ton of test, which causes your body to stop producing it. But it's not similar enough to test to actually perform most of the functions of real testosterone . So your body stops producing test while not having any test to being with, so your test is effectively 0. The only way to counter that is to take test as a base during your cycle.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Chrrliiist - Chibs (SOA)
    Last edited by Obs; 08-18-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member
    What if we use HCG instead of Test on cycle to boost test levels?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad.ganji View Post
    What if we use HCG instead of Test on cycle to boost test levels?
    Why?
    Can't believe how many people are in the mind set 9f low T during cycling lol.
    Do you know what T does? Produces serious size so contain sides and use what works.

I never go low T on any kind of cycle because T makes me grow so i wouldn't be restricting it in my case
    hollowedzeus and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Why?
    Can't believe how many people are in the mind set 9f low T during cycling lol.
    Do you know what T does? Produces serious size so contain sides and use what works.

I never go low T on any kind of cycle because T makes me grow so i wouldn't be restricting it in my case
    The reason I asked HCG instead of T is exactly for limiting gaining size cause size only matters to bodybuilders and disadvantage for other sports.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The reason I asked HCG instead of T is exactly for limiting gaining size cause size only matters to bodybuilders and disadvantage for other sports.
    You have gotten an explanation for that a dozen times mate, either way good luck with your goals, seems nobody here can help...
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Blog Entries
    it doesn’t work like that man just because you take test dose not mean you will blow up in size at all, that again is the reasult of your diet...once again it is taken on cycle to replace what is lost when taking any aas...
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You have gotten an explanation for that a dozen times mate, either way good luck with your goals, seems nobody here can help...
    This is not my thread, just giving my opinion on this thread. By the way I don’t have any plan to run any cycle cause I got my blood test and it seems some of my kidney functions is not in normal range.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    You also need test to convert to estrogen. Test is cheap and it makes you feel great, why not take it?

Don’t be lazy, the only simple cycle would be a test only cycle. If you want to take any other anabolic you still need test because your natural test production will be suppressed.

Thread Information