Bigshifty is offline New Member

Cut stack advice

I am currently about 1 1/2 months into my bulk cycle. I’m trying to figure out what I should do for my next run. I have some test 400 and tren e ready and stane and caber. But not sure what else I should add. Winny Anavar or something else too it. This will be my 4 cycle. Any advice?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are you running in your bulk cycle?

Don't sell yourself short on this run by already focusing on the next one. If you're focused on cutting then chances are you're going to limit you're bulking run as our minds tend to go in the direction that we're thinking..

But assuming you're not already on tren for your bulker then I like tren for cutting cycles.

Currently running test 400 600 mg a wk decca 550mg a week. On 3rd wk with dbol got it late. And running the dbol at 50mg a day. Plus caber and stane

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For cutting I like primo and proviron on top of test base. Nice and clean with little to no sides and no liver toxicity so you'll feel good through out the cycle.

That's what I'm on right now and I wouldn't even want another compound in the mix with how "on" I feel right now. It would be overkill to add anything more for me personally but everybody's different.

If you're more advanced and don't mind the sides then you can add tren to that stack but I'm personally staying away from tren except for pre-contest for short runs 6-8 weeks max.

At what dose would you recommend for the Primobolan , proviron and test?

Thread Information