hill4982 is offline New Member

Bulking up or ripped up ?!?

I posted a note before about my first cycle? I am wanting to put on weight and strenth but have a ripped/define look.

Am i better just going for a bulk gain cycle for 6-8 weeks and then ripping up or what?

any ideas?

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Some people prefer to run a cutting cycle straight after their bulking cycle, so in effect they are doing one long cycle.

But I prefer to bulk up first then after a recovery and 'rest' period start cutting.

A lot depends on what gear you intend to run and how long as to how safe and effective one long bulking and cutting cycle will be.

I would suggest 8 weeks minimum for a bulking cycle 10 or 12 weeks is much better.

What gear and methods to you intend to use to bulk then cut?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, diet is the real key not which AS ur running. Eat everything u see and ur bulking were as if u watch ur cals intake ur cutting. Good luck!!

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 07-16-2003 at 09:05 AM.

hill4982 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FedSki
    Some people prefer to run a cutting cycle straight after their bulking cycle, so in effect they are doing one long cycle.

But I prefer to bulk up first then after a recovery and 'rest' period start cutting.

A lot depends on what gear you intend to run and how long as to how safe and effective one long bulking and cutting cycle will be.

I would suggest 8 weeks minimum for a bulking cycle 10 or 12 weeks is much better.

What gear and methods to you intend to use to bulk then cut?
    Not reallt thought about the cutting side as such. To bulk i was only going to use tablets , napasin and winstrol (tablets) using injections isnt totallu out of teh question just need to mentally prepare my self as im not so keen on needles. This is only my first course though. What would you suggest thats not injections.

I posted a site earlyer on today that tells you what gains/results i was wanting.

Cheers

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Unless you are ready to fully commit to using AAS's (that includes injecting), then I'd stick with learining proper diet, training, and supplement use until you feel ready to take the plunge.

seven_five is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    Unless you are ready to fully commit to using AAS's (that includes injecting), then I'd stick with learining proper diet, training, and supplement use until you feel ready to take the plunge.

Also, you have to consider what your goals for working out are. If it is to get big, fine. If it is too look good, well that 20% bodyfat is a killer. I was at 20% a while back and then went on cardio only for a while and lost 15 lbs. What is funny is my family thought that I was really hitting the weights. Their like, "your arms look bigger", "you look thicker" etc., even though I was way lighter! Getting rid of the fat makes you see the muscle you have, and a small waist makes your chest look bigger. So I would say cut first and then see if you think you need more muscle.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex

Ditto

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wow all guys r interested in is adding muscle and losing fat ! nice cliche !

good luck brother !

Thread Information