Jimpalmer38 is offline New Member

Want to start cycling

I'm 40 years old 6'0 225 pounds. I want to start a cycle. I home up at the gym with a guy who got me started on sarms . I'm about to come off a 12 week stack. I've lost 20 pounds and notice an increase in my lifting. I want too switch to gear but am having a hard time finding it at the gym so I'm looking on line but don't trust or know anything. I need help on what I should cycle at my age and weight. I've gotten my diet under better control and hit the gym 6 days a week. I wanna lean down and blow up my muscles. Any advice is appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Have you had a physical or any blood levels drawn recently. Taking gear can cause or increase certain things. High blood pressure, cholesterol, anxiety, endocrine issues, etc I'm not trying to flame you but if you want to go big time you need to think about the negative things as well.

Once you understand the risks, research on here, read what advise is given to others, and get your diet in check, you will be ready to use gear. Once you are ready, any of us will lend a helping hand.

Jimpalmer38 is offline New Member
    I've had a physical and blood work done last month everything was good. My diet is in check now I hit the gym at least 6 days a week. I tried to get gear a few months ago and the only guy at the gym pushed sarms on me so I've been taking them. I've lost 20 pounds but I think that's more due to my diet awareness now. I have made gains in my lifting all my maxes are up. But I just don't think I'm getting the results I want. I know it's a slow process I just feel like I've reached my limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information