brundle is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Opinions On Proviron Please!!

from what i've read Proviron seems great!

I would like to know if you all use Proviron. If not, how come? Why use Nolvadex instead?

Proviron rocks!!!! It raises androgen levels (HARDNESS!) it COMPLETLY prevents BITCH tits as opposed to nolvadex 's bind prevention, and nolva has rebound effect which is bad. Proviron has a problem tho..CONSTANT DICK ERECTIAON! I ejact in my pants every 10 mins from that shit..I think its hard on the dick man

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    "I ejact in my pants every 10 mins from that shit..I think its hard on the dick man"

I think this only happens to this guy.....that excessive anyway!

I swear by Proviron

D

100571 is offline Associate Member
    So the consensus is Proviron /Arimi during cycle and Nolvadex /Clomid post cycle?

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    So the consensus is Proviron/Arimi during cycle and Nolvadex/Clomid post cycle?
    seems like. Good idea to run proviron or arimi a week or two post cycle also, as estrogen levels can soar during this time. So I have been told.

-RC

jersey juice is offline Member
    I've read studies that proviron used at low doses 25-50mg doesn't have an effect on the hpta either. I'm using it post cycle now and haven't had any kind of depression at all... and that's running it WITH clomid AND nolva... I swear by it!!!

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    I've read studies that proviron used at low doses 25-50mg doesn't have an effect on the hpta either. I'm using it post cycle now and haven't had any kind of depression at all... and that's running it WITH clomid AND nolva... I swear by it!!!
    Could you give a link to these studies or the resource you got them from cause i have heard that proviron will shut down hpta post cycle, so i would like to read the study you mentioned.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I swear by proviron , if I could ever find it now a days. I prefer it over any other anti-e's.

jersey juice is offline Member
    http://www.xtrememass.com/forums/showthread.php?%20postid=1056%5C

Here ya go... the study is at the bottome of the page, but a good read all the way through..

Steve is offline Associate Member
    yeah proviron is great on cycle to boost sex drive. Test and proviron makes me horny as fuck

BIONABOL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    yeah proviron is great on cycle to boost sex drive. Test and proviron makes me horny as fuck
    Proviron has shown to not be inibhitive on Hpta even at 150mg/ED.Schering advice to start the treatement with 50-75mgED in diveded doses by broking the tabs around the half line,now I heard people complaining about the possible hair loss and others androgenics sides...but it simly it's statisthically irrelevant since 50mgED of Proviron have not shown to have sides(at least these sides)...now I undestand that people just pass what they heard and I actually don't know why some taking slew of gears give the blaim of sides to proviron...Sides on man are rare above 100mgED...some women can even tolerate 50mgED and 25mg is the rule.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its good depending on how much aromatizing you are tring to prevent. Bill Roberts (T-Mag) suggest 10mg per 100mg of testosterone . So if you venture toward 750mg or higher per week in testosterone - his suggestion is 75mg and more per day - which, as mentioned can lead to some serious erections (from the test and proviron ). As well as it then starts to effect the HPTA (doses over 50mg can supposedly add to gains) The company's packaging even warns against too much Proviron - saying it can causing damage from severe erections.

One reason Proviron at high doses can lead to gains are some studies indicating that it frees of SHBG to make the concurrently ran androgens more effective. An interesting property if its true...

Mg per mg Arimidex is stronger than Nolvadex (Arimidex having the strong hold in the medical fields as an antiestrogen), Nolvadex is stronger than Clomid (but Clomid having a unique effect on boosting LH), and Clomid is stronger than Proviron (but Proviron seems to have beneficial effects on SHBG and deffinitly erections). Pros and cons, pros and cons,...

Proviron at 50mg per day would be good for a basic cycle (like 350-500mg of testosterone per week) but most people would be much more satisfied with Nolvadex or Arimidex to stop estrogen related side effects.

Bottomline, Proviron may help when there isn't major aromatizing action from a cycle or when you want to increase sex drive from too much Deca (or other 19-nors that negatively effect sex drive), or when coming off cycle. But mg per mg, when it comes to stopping estrogen build up - there are better options.

Thread Information