Krg
    Krg is offline New Member

After test cycle weight loss

I did a 14 week testosterone cycle of sustanon 350 about 700 mlg weekly For 14 weeks. I’ve been off for 4 weeks and am taking the clomid/nolvadex for pct. my question is I have lost almost 20 pounds and the fat is melting away. I have obviously lost some size but I am very happy with all of the fat loss prior to taking my cycle I was 265 heavy big belly on cycle I was 255 but lost significant belly and put on muscle now I am down to about 235 in the weight seems to be falling off daily. My question is, is this what I’m in store for?is this typical? or will I put the weight back on once my hormones even out. I have been eating better more meals, and doing a calorie counter but I’m hoping this is not a dream. I’ve wanted for years and years to lose the fat and everybody keeps complementing me on how much weight I’ve lost. Could it be that I’ve finally learned how to eat and track calories? Or is this typical after a testosterone cycle?

cmax is offline Associate Member
    It is typical after a testosterone cycle especially with the longer esters. Long ester testosterone makes you bloat and retain water. After your cycle you lose all this water weight and bloating making you look and feel leaner as well as decreasing your overall weight.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krg View Post
    I did a 14 week testosterone cycle of sustanon 350 about 700 mlg weekly For 14 weeks. I’ve been off for 4 weeks and am taking the clomid/nolvadex for pct. my question is I have lost almost 20 pounds and the fat is melting away. I have obviously lost some size but I am very happy with all of the fat loss prior to taking my cycle I was 265 heavy big belly on cycle I was 255 but lost significant belly and put on muscle now I am down to about 235 in the weight seems to be falling off daily. My question is, is this what I’m in store for?is this typical? or will I put the weight back on once my hormones even out. I have been eating better more meals, and doing a calorie counter but I’m hoping this is not a dream. I’ve wanted for years and years to lose the fat and everybody keeps complementing me on how much weight I’ve lost. Could it be that I’ve finally learned how to eat and track calories? Or is this typical after a testosterone cycle?
    Have you got a blood work done for the free test. It is normal to lose some weight after a steroid cycle, it is correlated with drop in overall levels of testosterone , sometimes.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    20lb fluctuation sounds a little excessive. What’s ur meal plan look like?

5-10lb loss makes more sense.

Krg
    2100 calories a day. No carbs. I just finally started eating right. I’m on a calorie counter

cmax is offline Associate Member
    2100 calories a day. No carbs. I just finally started eating right. I’m on a calorie counter
    Wow, that explains it... not sure if this diet is sustainable - sounds like a crash diet.

I would go to the Diet and Nutrition section at some point and see if you can transition over to a healthier more sustainable diet.

I had a feeling that’s what the problem was and why I asked that question.

U need carbs, the meal plan is just as important if not more important post cycle to keep gains. If anything I would do a carb cycling diet which will allow u to lean out, maintain your gains and or actually add to them. If u want help let me know.

Krg
    Yes I could use some diet help. I’m tired of the fat belly but want to add muscle. I’m 40 years old so nothing I try for comes easy. Anything you can forward me on dieting would be great. I figured if I could get down to about 220 I would be in a much better position to take full advantage of another testosterone cycle. My diet lacks. Even though the 2100 calories are good food protein and vegetables I don’t know how to carb responsibly. Thanks for the help

Yes I could use some diet help. I’m tired of the fat belly but want to add muscle. I’m 40 years old so nothing I try for comes easy. Anything you can forward me on dieting would be great. I figured if I could get down to about 220 I would be in a much better position to take full advantage of another testosterone cycle. My diet lacks. Even though the 2100 calories are good food protein and vegetables I don’t know how to carb responsibly. Thanks for the help
    Go to the diet section and post your diet and macros.

Thread Information