D Mc C is offline Associate Member

my friend doesn't like to use test

my friend wants to lean out a little bit. it would be his 2nd cycle, 6'5 253lbs at about 12-15%bf, and has been training for over 2 years. he wants to do winny by itself or with eq. i told him it would be a good idea to run at least 200mg of enanthate so he doesn't shut down his hpta at the end of this cycle. what do you guys think?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Will be shut regardless.
    What are his goals besides wanting to "lean out a little bit" because if that's all he wants to do there are better choices like DIET for one.

Methuselah is offline Member
    No need for the test while cutting. Up the fat and lower the carbs with the diet.

Tell him to do Winny stacked with Clentebrol. Winny everyday 50 mg a day for 10 weeks, and clen for 120mg a day for 10 weeks. Thats a good natural, safe cut cyce. Also he has to eat under 3,000 calories a day. cardio 3 times a week @30 MINS on treadmill. I know I know..the treadmill are for bitches...but its also for guys!! Also tell him to supplement on ABS Ripped force extreme 20 mins prior to workout to get his metbolism from a Thyroixine t4, to the stronger thyroixine t3..in other words...FAST MUTHAFUCKING METABOLISM!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Winny for 10 weeks? You must have a liver made of steel! I would not recommend running it for more than 6 and the clen needs to be alternated 2 weeks on 2 off, with ECA in the "off" time, unless of course you are also using Ketofen (sp?).

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The benefits of test far outweigh any negatives in any cycle for 99% of the people. It won't keep him from being shutdown but your body doesn't like to be without it. I don't recommend winny for ten weeks but he could do an EQ/winny cycle.

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    well i guess i was wrong. i'll pass on the info. thanks guys

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Rickson is right. NO CYCLE is complete without TEST. Also, I wouldn't recomend running Winny for 10 weeks. I would run it max 6 weeks at 50mg ED/EOD. Muscle, Not to be an ass, But I think you've been warned several times about giving out bad advise......Be very careful, a newbie might take your advise and really screw themselves up!

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=59429

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    No need for the test while cutting. Up the fat and lower the carbs with the diet.

Want to expalin that one?

Always use test. Unless you enjoy feeling like shit, being tired, and having no sex drive/impotence.

Thread Information