psleez65 is offline Junior Member

Nolvadex Through Out

Hey Bros, Getting ready for next cycle,past 2 cycles have been relitivly small-200 sus & 200 deca 10 wks,wanted to test the waters and sides. Next will be 500 test e,400 deca/wk & 35mg dbol ed. Have a slight case of puberty gyno from a testicular injury @ the age of 5.Nothing too pronounced but want to avoid any enlargment. Was thinking about running 10mg of nolva ed through out this cycle. Anyone have any info pro or con on this? PS- allrready have clomid & will B running it after test.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    10 mg of nolva is fine, might as well run 20 mg to be safe !

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You could run 20mg through your dbol and then scale back to 10mg. For the cost though you could easily run 20mg ED.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I would do 20mgs throughout...since you seem a bit prone to gyno, you might want to be safe, but remember, the NOLV will not help with DECA gyno(progesteron)...only BROMO can help with that

listen, bromo is not needed for deca !! If its only 200mg you are good to go but if its 400+ mg then you will need Bromo. Guys I suggest you do research before giving out advices, remember these are life worth advices. Thanks all!

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Little off topic..but I am curious,how did your first cycle go?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast
    listen, bromo is not needed for deca!! If its only 200mg you are good to go but if its 400+ mg then you will need Bromo. Guys I suggest you do research before giving out advices, remember these are life worth advices. Thanks all!
    I'm reacting to this comment, as I don't see it to be necessary. We all give out advice to help and most people who do advise are full of information. Your comment is baseless and uncalled for.

Now...you first say that bromo is not needed for Deca . Then you say it is. Then you say that "you guys" need to do your research. Coming from a 17 year old who recommended for someone to do 50mg of A-dex in a week...you should be doing your homework! Do you call 50mg of A-dex in a week "life worth advices"!?

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...?postid=546254

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'm reacting to this comment, as I don't see it to be necessary. We all give out advice to help and most people who do advise are full of information. Your comment is baseless and uncalled for.

Now...you first say that bromo is not needed for Deca . Then you say it is. Then you say that "you guys" need to do your research. Coming from a 17 year old who recommended for someone to do 50mg of A-dex in a week...you should be doing your homework! Do you call 50mg of A-dex in a week "life worth advices"!?

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...?postid=546254
    50mg of A-dex? what the?

peaker

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I'd do 20mg of nolv but have some armidex on hand to keep the bloating down. sometimes the added water retention may intensify the gyno. Armidex helps keep the bloat off by minimizing the armotazing process.
    When I do a test enthan cycle, I always do about 1mg of Armidex a day, just to keep the bloating off. Remember Nolv does not prevent bloating just attaches to the estrogen receptors, it does not stop test converting to estrogen.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 07-15-2003 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    I'd do 20mg of nolv but have some armidex on hand to keep the bloating down. sometimes the added water retention may intensify the gyno. Armidex helps keep the bloat off by minimizing the armotazing process.
    When I do a test enthan cycle, I always do about 1mg of Armidex a day, just to keep the bloating off. Remember Nolv does not prevent bloating just attaches to the estrogen receptors, it does not stop test converting to estrogen.
    if i run femara through out on 500mg test cyp, do you think nolva will be necessary, i only have 30 tabs of nolva, but from what i have heard the femera should be enough to prevent gyno at 2.5mg EOD especially at only 500mg a week?

peaker

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes, actually for me femara works better than armidex for me. I took less femara than armidex and got excellent results. The only problem I have with femara it did hinder my sexual drive a bit. But not by much. I did read that about femara, that it can cause those types of effects in some people. I would have both nolv and arm/liq/or fem. I always have a multitude of anti e's when I am doing a cycle. remember the key is a good balance. As I mentioned in another post, to much armidex can cause joints to hurt something terrible, and some test products work better when they do convert to estrogen. So depending on what I am running, I mix my anti e's up. One day I take 1ml of armidex. three days later I will pop a couple of nolv, another 2-3 days armidex again. etc. Just my .02 cents

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys thanx for the replies!!! I think I'll run 20mg ed on this next one & see how things go.BTW-bobbo23, on my 1st cycle as listed put on 17lbs of lean mass and lost bf to boot. I mat not be a good case senario seeing that I am and always have been fairly lean. 2nd cycle was kinda done as a bridge to try and keep some mass heading into back surgery,didn't work. There's something to be said for heavy lifting!!!Thanx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Yes, actually for me femara works better than armidex for me. I took less femara than armidex and got excellent results. The only problem I have with femara it did hinder my sexual drive a bit. But not by much. I did read that about femara, that it can cause those types of effects in some people. I would have both nolv and arm/liq/or fem. I always have a multitude of anti e's when I am doing a cycle. remember the key is a good balance. As I mentioned in another post, to much armidex can cause joints to hurt something terrible, and some test products work better when they do convert to estrogen. So depending on what I am running, I mix my anti e's up. One day I take 1ml of armidex. three days later I will pop a couple of nolv, another 2-3 days armidex again. etc. Just my .02 cents
    i will have heaps of femara but do you think i could get away with running just femara and only having 30 tabs of nolva on hand? or should i just run 10mg of nolva everyday along with the femara.
    thats seems like overkill for 500mg of test, but i think i am prone (symptoms when i was teenager, but went away).

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    I have never used ferma before.I dont think I will be using any anti e's though my next cycle. im running fina and prop. any anti e's will be useless to fight gyno wont it bc i am running fina? I dont think i need any anti e's anyways. How high does liquidex rank up there as an anti e?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Good read so far, definite bump for that, sicilian gave some top quality advice, espically the part about having a variety of anti-estrogens available.

All I will say is, if you decide to use anti-estrogens and testosterone /testosterone-derivatives together, than do not expect the gains from the testosterone to be as pronounced. This has been demonstrated in numerous studies, the higher estrogen levels(although do cause side effects) increase muscle glycogen retention, increase muscle recovery, increase energy, and has a synergistic effect with the higher testosterone levels . There are also other possible benefits of higher estrogen levels that scientists are looking into presently. Bottom line: nothing is free in life. Either run the anti-estrogens with the cycle and experience less gains and less side effects, or wait for the cycle to be over and then use the anti-estrogens to help bring back your endogeneous testosterone production to normal levels. The choice is yours.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Good one Money Boss!!!

Doc M

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    listen, bromo is not needed for deca!! If its only 200mg you are good to go but if its 400+ mg then you will need Bromo. Guys I suggest you do research before giving out advices, remember these are life worth advices. Thanks all!

MB, please refrain from advising anymore of our members on cycle advice. It's obvious that research should be your only concern here for a while. This is by no means an attack on you; I know your primary reason for your suggestions is to help the other members but handing out information on hormaonal experimentation without knowing what your explaining can lead to a potentially dangerous situation.

WTF??? I'm no pro at all, but this guy just don't even sound right!!

Thread Information