Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Injection pain on top of quad / no pain on side of quad.

Like the title says basically. I've been pinning each shoulder and quad in rotation for the past almost 3 weeks. I've been doing top sides of each quad and have surprisingly felt nothing going in. Today I tried my left top quad in that same middle band of the thigh and ouch!!! I immediately started bleeding and it hurt. I tried about an inch more outward and i still got the pinching pain. Then I said screw the left leg and I went right, back on the side again, and felt nothing. It was buttery smooth. I guess I didn't realize the pinning area is that limited. I even changed needles on the second try cause I thought maybe I got a dud (I changed it after initially loading the syringe of course). So I'm wondering how high I can really go without feeling that pinch - I'll find out one way or another, but thought I'd ask you guys, thx.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    You might've hit a nerve. It's possible you just have more nerves or differently located nerves in one quad from the other. I've heard of people just sort of tapping spots on their quad to see which spots feel more sensitive and when they find a spot where they feel nothing/almost nothing, that's where they choose to pin. So that's probably worth trying

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    You might've hit a nerve. It's possible you just have more nerves or differently located nerves in one quad from the other. I've heard of people just sort of tapping spots on their quad to see which spots feel more sensitive and when they find a spot where they feel nothing/almost nothing, that's where they choose to pin. So that's probably worth trying
    That is exactly what I do! Moving the pin half an inch can be the difference between intense pain and no pain at all. Love pinning quads but there is a little bit of an art to it. lol Done properly no PIP at all.

It took a little bit to find the "sweet" spot when pinning my quads. If 12 o'clok is the top of the thigh, my thighs like it when I pin at about 1 o'clock area. Once you get over the PIP thighs are a good pin location.

Thread Information