Dr. Dianabol is offline New Member

Angry What would happen if ????

I have planned my cycle, its 500mg of karachi sustanon for 10 weeks, and front load with 25mg of dbol for the first six weeks.

now my question is i have been told to inject 1cc of sustanon a week and another a few days later so it keeps the blood levels more consistent due to the fast acting prop. What would happen in terms of side effects, and over strength/mass gains if one was to shoot its only once a week all at once.

Thanks.

tweeter is offline New Member
    you can start you first week or two with 1cc a week but i would do 2 cc's a week! 1 on mon. 1 on thurs!!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ????? inject sus 2x a week at 500 mg and up d-bol to like 40 mgbrother, 25mg is junk ! go for the gold !

actually for constant blood serum levels i would go with 3x a week of sus injections !

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Gun is right on! You seem to have to answer this question alot. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    ????? inject sus 2x a week at 500 mg and up d-bol to like 40 mgbrother, 25mg is junk ! go for the gold !

actually for constant blood serum levels i would go with 3x a week of sus injections !

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Sust is most effective when injected 3x a week or EOD. I just finished sust running it that way. I did shots Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. 250mgs a shot, 750mgs a week. I worked my ass off in the gym, stayed on a strict 4,500 cal/day diet , and rested plenty. I gained 20 pounds of mostly all muscle, of course this was stacked with dbol , winny and primo too. Since you just joined AR and don't have a profile, we can't see your AS experience. If this is your first cycle, I'd do 500mgs a week split up between 3 shots a week.

IMO I wouldn't run the d-bol for more than 4wks. Too much stress on the liver. Bump it to 30mg/ED for 4wks and I agree with pseeker in that sust. is most effective when injected EOD. If this is your first cycle I would suggest running a singled esterd test. i.,e., cyp or enth.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i agree with dragonslayer on running a single ester test for you first one, and you should still inject twice a week.

Thread Information