Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By lightitup
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Real IGF (Increlex) vs Peptide IGF LR3 - Cost

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

Real IGF (Increlex) vs Peptide IGF LR3 - Cost

ok so we've heard on the forums and youtube for years that the 'IGF' sold by peptide companies is not real as 'real' IGF is $1000 per bottle and its sold under the brand name 'Increlex' , and its hard to get.

IGF-LR3 has to be fake or not real IGF cause the peptide companies are selling it for only $89 per bottle and again pharma IGF , Increlex, is $1000 a bottle . so the 89$ one can't possible be IGF for real, right..

SO WHICH ONE IS ACTUALLY MORE EXPENSIVE TO USE -- Igf-lr3 from a peptide company, or real pharmacy IGF Increlex

lets do the math

Increlex is around $1000.00 for one bottle, which is 10mg/per ml x 4ml vial - which is a total of 40mg (or 40,000 mcg)
    The effective bodybuilding dosage of IGF is 50mcg per dose - 2x per day
    this bottle contains a total of 800 doses

Increlex is $1.25 per dose
    dosage is taken twice per day. so you have a total supply of 400 days (over 13 months)

IGF-Lr3 from peptide company is around $89 for one bottle , which is 1mg/1ml x 1ml vial - which is a total of 1mg (or 1000 mcg)
    This bottle contains 20 doses

LR3 is $4.45 per dose
    dosage is taken twice per day. so you have a total supply of 10 days

So lets go ahed and buy enough IGF-Lr3 from the peptide company , to equal the same 13 month supply we get with Increlex .
    whats the cost. well we would need 40 bottles of the LR3, at $89 per bottle. that is $ 3,560.00

So a one year supply of Increlex is about $1000.00 total

A one year supply of IGF-Lr3 from a peptide co is about $3,560.00 total

IGFl-Lr3 is over 3 times the cost of the 'super expensive and real IGF' Increlex .

Personally . I'm going with the real pharma grade IGF (Increlex) even if it is $1000 per bottle. its still way cheaper then the peptide co's IGF if your taking it for the long term.
    and NO, its not that hard to get (way harder then LR3 sure).
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-05-2018 at 02:49 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    There are some longevity centers in the USA that prescribe Increlex.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok so we've heard on the forums and youtube for years that the 'IGF' sold by peptide companies is not real as 'real' IGF is $1000 per bottle and its sold under the brand name 'Increlex' , and its hard to get.

IGF-LR3 has to be fake or not real IGF cause the peptide companies are selling it for only $89 per bottle and again pharma IGF , Increlex, is $1000 a bottle . so the 89$ one can't possible be IGF for real, right..

SO WHICH ONE IS ACTUALLY MORE EXPENSIVE TO USE -- Igf-lr3 from a peptide company, or real pharmacy IGF Increlex

lets do the math

Increlex is around $1000.00 for one bottle, which is 10mg/per ml x 4ml vial - which is a total of 40mg (or 40,000 mcg)
    this bottle contains a total of 800 doses

Increlex is $1.25 per dose
    dosage is taken twice per day. so you have a total supply of 400 days (over 13 months)

IGF-Lr3 from peptide company is around $89 for one bottle , which is 1mg/1ml x 1ml vial - which is a total of 1mg (or 1000 mcg)
    This bottle contains 20 doses

LR3 is $4.45 per dose
    dosage is taken twice per day. so you have a total supply of 10 days

So lets go ahed and buy enough IGF-Lr3 from the peptide company , to equal the same 13 month supply we get with Increlex .
    whats the cost. well we would need 40 bottles of the LR3, at $89 per bottle. that is $ 3,560.00

So a one year supply of Increlex is about $1000.00 total

A one year supply of IGF-Lr3 from a peptide co is about $3,560.00 total

IGFl-Lr3 is over 3 times the cost of the 'super expensive and real IGF' Increlex .

Personally . I'm going with the real pharma grade IGF (Increlex) even if it is $1000 per bottle. its still way cheaper then the peptide co's IGF if your taking it for the long term.
    and NO, its not that hard to get (way harder then LR3 sure).
    LR3 is dogshit

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    LR3 is dogshit

very very very expensive dog shit! have no clue why people choose to buy the 'dog shit' over the real deal Increlex (if they have enough $ to buy a year supply)

Edit - actually I'm sure the reason why is guys only want to 'try out' IGF and only feel comfortable buying a 30 day supply at most .. so they opt for the IGF-Lr3 at 89$ a bottle .
    I do believe there is some IGF-Lr3 out there that is decent to run, but its no where worth 3.5 times the amount of pharma IGF Increlex
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-05-2018 at 08:07 PM.

very very very expensive dog shit! have no clue why people choose to buy the 'dog shit' over the real deal Increlex (if they have enough $ to buy a year supply)

Edit - actually I'm sure the reason why is guys only want to 'try out' IGF and only feel comfortable buying a 30 day supply at most .. so they opt for the IGF-Lr3 at 89$ a bottle .
    I do believe there is some IGF-Lr3 out there that is decent to run, but its no where worth 3.5 times the amount of pharma IGF Increlex
    A bitt off but u sound like an indepth guy.
    Whats your take on mk677...honestly?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    There are some longevity centers in the USA that prescribe Increlex.
    True . Florida is the most common that I'm aware of. but your still paying these clinics a ton of 'mark up' for that prescription Increlex

A bitt off but u sound like an indepth guy.
    Whats your take on mk677...honestly?
    I've ran MK-677 off and on for a few years . I have clients running it as well. generally 25mg at night along with 5mg of Melatonin (which helps produce an even stronger pulse)... for people that are wanting to benefit from the increase in appetite , I'd have them do 12.5mg at night and another 12.5mg the next day.
    for some people this can be equivalent to running a couple IU of HGH per day.

the only problem I have with MK-677 personally (not everyone) is that it really ramps up my fasted blood sugar big time .. from 80 to over 100. so when I'm running MK I'm usually running insulin in the AM as well (and not just insulin pre and post workout).

I also have no problem stacking MK with exogenous GH, to 'amplify' growth hormone levels. LOTS of benefits to MK imo, and very few side effects

I've ran MK-677 off and on for a few years . I have clients running it as well. generally 25mg at night along with 5mg of Melatonin (which helps produce an even stronger pulse)... for people that are wanting to benefit from the increase in appetite , I'd have them do 12.5mg at night and another 12.5mg the next day.

the only problem I have with MK-677 personally (not everyone) is that it really ramps up my fasted blood sugar big time .. from 80 to over 100. so when I'm running MK I'm usually running insulin in the AM as well (and not just insulin pre and post workout).

I also have no problem stacking MK with exogenous GH, to 'amplify' growth hormone levels. LOTS of benefits to MK imo, and very few side effects
    Looks familiar. Sometimes when i hit the gym and i get too exicted talking to another juichead during a hard warmup, whom i find very interessting, i sometimes feel bad an my hunger explodes. Need to buy 2 proteinbars etc and i wanna eat anyting.

Palumbo says mk677 should be run at 25 mg every morning, not evenings.
    I think he said because during sleep its naturally high and u need it more when the day comes.

Palumbo says mk677 should be run at 25 mg every morning, not evenings.
    I think he said because during sleep its naturally high and u need it more when the day comes.
    well I'll have to look into that some more .. but my reasoning for taking MK at night along with a Somatostatin inhibitor, is because MK as a GH secretagouge is going to 'amplify' our natural growth hormone pulses making them produce more GH. being we have the most pulses at night, in seems reasonable to increase the strength of these pulses during this time with the MK.
    Also, MK's effect on the pituitary is limited by the bodies glucose metabolism . so if you have too many carbs from eating flowing in your blood, then MK's effect of releasing natural growth hormone is going to be limited .. at night/sleep we are not eating and so MK won't be effected by this.

I will say . this is just the OPPOSITE with exogenous HGH administration . We do NOT want to inject HGH at night before bed, because we will turn off our own production of GH from the pituitary . but MK-677 is not like this, it works to help the pituitary produce MORE GH release at night.

IF I do take MK-677 at night as well as the next day, I make sure the next day its taken in fasted condition and not eat for at least an hour afterwards.
    with exogenous HGH itself, it doesn't matter though as thats going right into the blood stream completely independent of the pituitary or glucose metabolism . so you can take HGH anytime . MK works better fasted.
    BUT , I'm open to learning more. maybe I'm off in my thinking here.

well I'll have to look into that some more .. but my reasoning for taking MK at night along with a Somatostatin inhibitor, is because MK as a GH secretagouge is going to 'amplify' our natural growth hormone pulses making them produce more GH. being we have the most pulses at night, in seems reasonable to increase the strength of these pulses during this time with the MK.
    Also, MK's effect on the pituitary is limited by the bodies glucose metabolism . so if you have too many carbs from eating flowing in your blood, then MK's effect of releasing natural growth hormone is going to be limited .. at night/sleep we are not eating and so MK won't be effected by this.

I will say . this is just the OPPOSITE with exogenous HGH administration . We do NOT want to inject HGH at night before bed, because we will turn off our own production of GH from the pituitary . but MK-677 is not like this, it works to help the pituitary produce MORE GH release at night.

IF I do take MK-677 at night as well as the next day, I make sure the next day its taken in fasted condition and not eat for at least an hour afterwards.
    with exogenous HGH itself, it doesn't matter though as thats going right into the blood stream completely independent of the pituitary or glucose metabolism . so you can take HGH anytime . MK works better fasted.
    BUT , I'm open to learning more. maybe I'm off in my thinking here.
    Ur actually knowledeable. 50% says moning. 50% says evening. I used to do 12.5 mg evening and 12.5 mg morning. With better results than once a day.
    But when Dave said this, i do every thing in the morning. It works. But its impossible to say which is better.

lightitup is offline Junior Member
    I’m studying this compound iinm school, it’s for kids with dwarfism just like GH, so getting it prescribed is super hard, they sell it for high because the condition is so rare it’s not like ED where people require TRT as an example ...,but good thread I thought it came down to over $110 a iu or maybe I’m reading the math wrong ?? Either way I think only one pro took it that I read about but heard camel crew uses it for site growth
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lightitup View Post
    I’m studying this compound iinm school, it’s for kids with dwarfism just like GH, so getting it prescribed is super hard, they sell it for high because the condition is so rare it’s not like ED where people require TRT as an example ...,but good thread I thought it came down to over $110 a iu or maybe I’m reading the math wrong ?? Either way I think only one pro took it that I read about but heard camel crew uses it for site growth
    lightitup your in the UK right ? a lot of your British bodybuilders are running Incrilex right now .. you know Luke Sandow right ? he's been on it the last month or so. Pretty sure JP is as well.

in the US you can get s script for it through an anti-aging clinic . you don't need to be a dwarf, just over 35 years old and you qualify for 'anti aging disease'
    lightitup and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lightitup View Post
    I thought it came down to over $110 a iu or maybe I’m reading the math wrong ??
    Incrilex is NOT dosed in IU's . so you can't break the cost down per IU . its dosed in MCG's . a 4ml vial of it has 40mg in it (so 40,000mcg). the cost for that bottle is a hair over $1000 US dollars

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

I like MK677 really well but dosages over 12.5mg make me REALLY tired! I use my HGH in the morning and my MK677 right before bed.

Is it didn’t know it’s much more expensive here I guess anti aging clinics haven’t gotten clued up to it yet, but maybe I’ll look into it more last I check with my source it was about $1400 to deep for me atm maybe when I win the lottery or get out of school

No not the dosing per bottle meant administering it ...you would inject it in IU’s it would be if it was 10mg vial going for 1000 but my math was off if it is 40mg it’s less but still expensive as fuck

Thread Information