Thread: Aratest

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Aratest

Is there any good legit batches of Aratest out there now? I've got a source offering some (200mgs enanthate , 50mgs prop). I hear they went out of business a year ago so red flags were raised. Anyone come across some recently? Any feedback on quality? underdosed? underfilled?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I have not seen any in about a year, so maybe that is why. But, FWIW, I had some legit Aratest from Mexico. It was pretty good stuff - it made me hold a ton of water - but I made good gains as well. I think I may try some sust next time though. Better to be safe. . .

T

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I had my bro asking about it also. Said he had some over the last year that he ran. Is it still around?

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Is it still around?

SID
    Apaarently it is, I'm just trying to figure out if the shit out now is legit. BUMP for feedback!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Apaarently it is, I'm just trying to figure out if the shit out now is legit. BUMP for feedback!
    pump that stuff hasnt been around for ever ,dont really know what to tell ya,id say fuck it better safe then sorry ,ur call

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    pump that stuff hasnt been around for ever ,dont really know what to tell ya,id say fuck it better safe then sorry ,ur call
    not only that but I just found out the guy wants $125 per bottle! I'll be passing on that.

Twix is offline New Member
    I've heard its around again also. Who is making it? If anyone does have any feedback on the new batches I'd also be interested in knowing.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    I just got some with an expiration of ABR 2006, looks legit, but who knows. There is a stamped lot # and expiration on the box and bottle. I guess I will try it and let you all know.

Quote Originally Posted by djsir007
    I just got some with an expiration of ABR 2006, looks legit, but who knows. There is a stamped lot # and expiration on the box and bottle. I guess I will try it and let you all know.
    I have a funny feeling we are talking about the exact same stuff... Let me know how it goes bro....I passed on it. btw, what was he asking for it? I think I was getting the "middle man mark up".

Thread Information