greaseywrench1 is offline New Member

Fertigyn HCg help!!!

I got a fertigyn 2000iu hcg kit. Thought it was strange it came with two breakoff ampules. I mixed the powder with the supplied solution (.9% sterile w/v solution of sodium chloride) 1ml. Like an idiot, I didn’t do the math and was doing 25 iu on my insulin syringe to get 250iu. I now realize that .25ml was 500iu twice a week and I was doing 1000iu a week for the last two weeks. So I mixed my 5000iu kit and it’s atill 1.1ml. Dividing this into 20 shots for 250iu comes to 5.5iu on the insulin syringe, twice a week. Did I mess up and am supposed to also mix with sterile water or did I get a weird kit?
    Also, I’m doing a test E only cycle of 750mg a week. In 2 week I have put on 10 pounds. Insane gains compared to my last two 500mg a week test E cycles... could this be due to taking the extra HCG? I also hadn’t taken my arimidex as it was in the mail. However I have it now, 2 weeks in and plan to keep it at .25mg eod. Thanks!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You wasted it.

It's going to go bad in a weeks time mixed with anything other than bacteriostatic water.

1000 iu to 1ml. For 25 ticks to equal 250 iu.

5000 iu powder mixed with 5ml bacteriostatic water

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    Yes always use bacteriostatic water and keep the HCG in the fridge. But over dosing should not be an issue except on your wallet. I have a medical doc friend that would do the would 5000 ui at a time because he like the way it made him feel (tight balls). It should however help you lose instead of gain weight so I would say you are AI will help but you may want to reduce the carbs a bit and cut out soy. Carbs can make you retain fluid and soy increases estrogen. If you bp is up it would be a good indication your fluid is also up and you may want to add a water pill. If it is 10 pounds of pure muscle that would be great.

greaseywrench1 is offline New Member
    Ok... so I can get 3 weeks out of it. 3 injections from the last batch and 3 out of this one, weds sun and weds... I’ll order a new kit of 5000iu and mix with 5ml of BAC water. The. Do the 25 tic on the slin syringe. Only wasted 30 bucks, Coulda been worse!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greaseywrench1 View Post
    Ok... so I can get 3 weeks out of it. 3 injections from the last batch and 3 out of this one, weds sun and weds... I’ll order a new kit of 5000iu and mix with 5ml of BAC water. The. Do the 25 tic on the slin syringe. Only wasted 30 bucks, Coulda been worse!
    Yeah it ain't nothing to loose sleep over.

It just sucks having to reorder it.

Bacteriostatic water can be had at bacteriostatic water . Com

Thread Information