• 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: FIRST CYCLE - 250mg Test E, 250mg Tren E. Thoughts?

Durrrr is offline New Member

FIRST CYCLE - 250mg Test E, 250mg Tren E. Thoughts?

Hi lads,

New member here, have done plenty of pre-reading ect but first time user here so of course a newbie.

86kg - 178cm - 11% BF - 3-4 year training base. Ran marathon a year ago so was 6-12 months of cardio.

My trusted source recommended my first cycle (and supplied me) 250mg/Test E and 250mg/ Tren E, 1 shot, once a week. I know that’s not the stock standard first cycle but I want opinions, (I’m two weeks into cycle) and according to him, I can always increase dosage in future cycles but this will give me a good guide line of how my body reacts ect. No PCT plan in place of yet and he said at this dosage side effects on cycle minimum (from experience) so as of right now I’m not taking Anything else. Thoughts? I’m contemplating starting DIM (diiondylmethane) and maybe HCG . Feel free to critique, all opinions welcome. Would love to hear some personal experience though, not just copy and paste info.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Increase doses? Ur already taking 1.5 gs of test (tren is said to be 5 x test).
    Most i ever ran was 750 mg test. And i have done 20+ cycles.
    BIG mistake to use tren the first time.

DIM could cut it. I would suggest 500 mg each day though.

And u should work on your pctplan. Tren def shut u down.

Ofcourse your doses is not very high, but using tren the first time?...just NO!

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-11-2018 at 06:53 AM.
    The God Himself likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please read austinite’s first cycle sticky.
    Simply stick to test e 500 mg a week and drop the tren . It is famous for its sides. It also requires you to use ancillaries such as cabergoline, pramipexole etc. Tren is not for beginners and requires deep understanding of cycles and AAS.
    How old are you btw?
    Keep in mind, never take cycle advices from sources. Their sole purpose is earning money, your health is not a priority for them if money is an issue.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 10-11-2018 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Simply stick to test e 500 mg a week and drop the tren . It is famous for its sides. It also requires you to use ancillaries such as cabergoline, pramipexole etc. Tren is not for beginners and requires deep understanding of cycles and AAS.
    How old are you btw?
    Keep in mind, never take cycle advices from sources. Their sole purpose is earning money, your health is not a priority for them if money is an issue.
    Cheers, I read the sticky earlier. I’m currently week 3 of cycle, should I just drop the Tren? Also I’m 26.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Cheers, I read the sticky earlier. I’m currently week 3 of cycle, should I just drop the Tren? Also I’m 26.
    Trusted source? I would tell him hes s idiot for recommending tren for first cycle. And 250 of test, is probably shutting down your natural production and replacing it with the same amount. Drop the tren, and raise test to 500mg a week is what I would do.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Tren E - 1st Cycle = NeVeR

Fair point. I’ve got bloods done yesterday showing my testosterone 3-4x normal range after (that was when I got bloods done) 12 days into cycle. (Had bloods done two months ago) so it’s a confirmed rise. What effects would dropping the Tren now do? I should note in 14 days I’ve had very noticeable strength gains and gone from 85(ish) to 88(ish)

How old are you btw?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Fair point. I’ve got bloods done yesterday showing my testosterone 3-4x normal range after (that was when I got bloods done) 12 days into cycle. (Had bloods done two months ago) so it’s a confirmed rise. What effects would dropping the Tren now do? I should note in 14 days I’ve had very noticeable strength gains and gone from 85(ish) to 88(ish)
    12 days on cycle using test e and your bloods are showing 3-4x normal range. That’s impossible.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 10-11-2018 at 08:11 AM.

Yes, drop that and up your test. Get hCG and start running it ASAP. PCT should always be planned before you start your cycle.
    Mark your source as “untrusted” since he recommends no PCT after using a potently suppresive compound tren .
    If you are not under TRT and don’t want to be in the future, you should plan your PCT.
    For other required ancillaries please see austinite’s sticky. Following it precisely will be the most convenient approach for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    12 on cycle using test e and your bloods are showing 3-4x normal range. That’s impossible.
    I’ll try learn how to send photos. But my test is 85.4 nmol|L and normal ranges from 10.00-32.00, 32 being considered high. I’m in Australia so metric conversions might look different. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    12 on cycle using test e and your bloods are showing 3-4x normal range. That’s impossible.

May be the “trusted” source labeled propionate as enanthate , lol?
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Yes, drop that and up your test. Get hCG and start running it ASAP. PCT should always be planned before you start your cycle.
    Mark your source as “untrusted” since he recommends no PCT after using a potently suppresive compound tren .
    If you are not under TRT and don’t want to be in the future, you should plan your PCT.
    For other required ancillaries please see austinite’s sticky. Following it precisely will be the most convenient approach for you.
    Cheers, will have to try get my hands on HCG. Will have to use my ‘source’ for this though!

May be the “trusted” source labeled propionate as enanthate, lol?
    Labelling has it purchased from British Dragon, I’ve looked it up. Vial is labelled Testabol Enanthate 250.

Cheers, will have to try get my hands on HCG. Will have to use my ‘source’ for this though!
    I suggest you to buy a pregnancy test then. So you can test if your hCG is legit.
    But, just saying, don’t pee on it after pinning it lol. You need to drop the diluted hCG on it. I’ve seen a thread where a guy peed on the pregnancy test after hCG administration to test it, and that was funny.
    Arcânn likes this.

Thanks.. appreciate the advice. Obviously have to learn somehow! Knowledge is key. The Tren will be dropped and shall follow the sticky’s advice In pct and HCG will start as soon as I can get it. Any thoughts into my bloods changing so fast?

Thanks.. appreciate the advice. Obviously have to learn somehow! Knowledge is key. The Tren will be dropped and shall follow the sticky’s advice In pct and HCG will start as soon as I can get it. Any thoughts into my bloods changing so fast?
    Welcome to this forum then! There is plenty of information here and most of us, if not all, are willing to help as long as you want to learn. There is no end of learning and this is a long journey.
    I don’t have an idea about your bloods honestly. Get a bloodwork done at the middle of cycle (6th week of a 12 week cycle), and post it here so we can have a look. It can either be overdosed/mislabelled gear or inaccurate test results.

Welcome to this forum then! There is plenty of information here and most of us, if not all, are willing to help as long as you want to learn. There is no end of learning and this is a long journey.
    I don’t have an idea about your bloods honestly. Get a bloodwork done at the middle of cycle (6th week of a 12 week cycle), and post it here so we can have a look. It can either be overdosed/mislabelled gear or inaccurate test results.
    Thanks! By then I’ll have learnt how to use Send pictures lol! Will update with progress in the weeks to come.

Thanks! By then I’ll have learnt how to use Send pictures lol! Will update with progress in the weeks to come.
    Good luck!

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck!
    Yep, and keep in mind, we wanna help you learn. We are not looking down on you, as most of us made rookie mistakes as well. I wished I had this place 20 years ago when I first started!

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I have to say I don’t agree with the prevailing opinion. I get the concept of adding one steroid at a time as a beginner to see what effects you, but just because someone chooses to be slightly more reckless doesn’t make them wrong. I did 300 test 200 tren my first cycle and I loved it, I’ve always loved tren ever since. I’d never heard of all the mental sides cause I hadn’t read forums yet, and as a result - I never got them.

Of course it’s safer and reccomended to do test first but you don’t HAVE to drop your tren. Your doing a very low dosage you could run out the cycle and see where it takes you. I highly doubt you will need caber or anything on those dosages.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay kay View Post
    I have to say I don’t agree with the prevailing opinion. I get the concept of adding one steroid at a time as a beginner to see what effects you, but just because someone chooses to be slightly more reckless doesn’t make them wrong. I did 300 test 200 tren my first cycle and I loved it, I’ve always loved tren ever since. I’d never heard of all the mental sides cause I hadn’t read forums yet, and as a result - I never got them.

Of course it’s safer and reccomended to do test first but you don’t HAVE to drop your tren. Your doing a very low dosage you could run out the cycle and see where it takes you. I highly doubt you will need caber or anything on those dosages.
    Interesting cousin. Very interesting.

You are basically supporting him to take further risks. Tren is one of the most harsh injectables. How can you suggest someone with no previous cycle experience to use it?
    Come on dude, he even has no PCT planned. Do you think that he knows what to do if he experiences any sides? Can you take responsibility for that?
    Just because you survived an irrational and nonsense first cycle doesnt mean everyone can do it.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 10-11-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

You are basically supporting him to take further risks. Tren is one of the most harsh injectables. How can you suggest someone with no previous cycle experience to use it?
    Come on dude, he even has no PCT planned. Do you think that he knows what to do if he experiences any sides? Can you take responsibility for that?
    Just because you survived an irrational and nonsense first cycle doesnt mean everyone can do it.
    I should add the logic behind why the guy suggested this cycle. He suggested the low dosages of test as it can then go to 500mg if I don’t get good gains, however if I do then there is no need to subject myself to higher test so early. (And already 3kg (7-8) pounds in the 14 days. As for the Tren it was suggested it would keep me lean and stop me looking bloated/watery and also a little longer lasting then then test hence why I pin once a week. I had PCT plans it was just a matter of buying it, however of course I wish I had a sound plan now and had everything more planned. I regret not getting PCT sorted before starting And wish I had more HCG knowledge beforehand although everything I read on it is conflicting.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Make sure you have your pct in order and ride out the cycle as purposed IMO.

You’d be slightly safer doing what others suggest but you’ve already started the tren and you’re already doing it so ride it out.
    If you have shit sides you’ll learn your lesson but I highly doubt that at your tiny doses.

If you were running 600 tren and 600 test or something I’d tell you what they’re telling you, but you’ve chosen responsible small doses. Don’t worry about the hype and enjoy your cycle. MAKE SURE your pct is on point cause trens no joke when it comes to shut down .

These are my opinions and what I would do, but it’s also an option to do what they’re suggesting. Either one works, but sometimes the reward justifies the small risk.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Taking tren on a first cycle is like playing against the Patriots for your first high school football team. You're kind of setting yourself up for failure.

Yes, there are people who use it on their first cycle, and yes some of those people come out just fine, but they're most likely genetic freaks who can handle stuff the other 99% of us can't. For example, I know a guy who, for his first cycle, took 1600mg test, 1g EQ, and 1g Deca PER WEEK and then after his cycle, instead of doing a PCT, he ran 5-600g TREN!!!....and he turned out just fine, against all odds (a cycle like that would ruin the lives of some advanced users). Never got any bad sides other than blood pressure. No acne, no gyno (despite running no AI, didn't even know what an AI was). NOTHING. And felt good as new about 3 weeks after his cycle with no PCT. Someone like him would suggest you juice to the tits and don't worry about shit....even though he might be one of like 5 people in the U.S who could've pulled that off and survived. Just because it worked for him doesn't mean it'll work for others.

But on the flip side, I've known a person who said they did less than 500 test for their first cycle, did everything right except taking no AI, they did a proper PCT....and they got gyno from hell and had to get surgery, fairly bad acne, and ended up on TRT for life at 32.

People like this are anomalies but it goes to show that ANYTHING can happen, but there IS a general way that this things effect people.

If you MUST run something other than test for a first cycle, your best bet is to just run that compound with like 50-100 mg test just to keep your test normal so that if you get sides, you'll know it's not the test affecting you.

Anyone who recommends a person not on TRT to run tren with no PCT is NOT a trusted source. Tren shuts you down on the first shot. In fact, it sounds like it's probably harder to recover from a shot of tren than it is to recover from a full 12 week cycle of test.

If you're gonna do it, might as well do it right. Why go against the NFL when you're not sure you can catch a football yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post
    Taking tren on a first cycle is like playing against the Patriots for your first high school football team. You're kind of setting yourself up for failure.

Yes, there are people who use it on their first cycle, and yes some of those people come out just fine, but they're most likely genetic freaks who can handle stuff the other 99% of us can't. For example, I know a guy who, for his first cycle, took 1600mg test, 1g EQ, and 1g Deca PER WEEK and then after his cycle, instead of doing a PCT, he ran 5-600g TREN!!!....and he turned out just fine, against all odds (a cycle like that would ruin the lives of some advanced users). Never got any bad sides other than blood pressure. No acne, no gyno (despite running no AI, didn't even know what an AI was). NOTHING. And felt good as new about 3 weeks after his cycle with no PCT. Someone like him would suggest you juice to the tits and don't worry about shit....even though he might be one of like 5 people in the U.S who could've pulled that off and survived. Just because it worked for him doesn't mean it'll work for others.

But on the flip side, I've known a person who said they did less than 500 test for their first cycle, did everything right except taking no AI, they did a proper PCT....and they got gyno from hell and had to get surgery, fairly bad acne, and ended up on TRT for life at 32.

People like this are anomalies but it goes to show that ANYTHING can happen, but there IS a general way that this things effect people.

If you MUST run something other than test for a first cycle, your best bet is to just run that compound with like 50-100 mg test just to keep your test normal so that if you get sides, you'll know it's not the test affecting you.

Anyone who recommends a person not on TRT to run tren with no PCT is NOT a trusted source. Tren shuts you down on the first shot. In fact, it sounds like it's probably harder to recover from a shot of tren than it is to recover from a full 12 week cycle of test.

If you're gonna do it, might as well do it right. Why go against the NFL when you're not sure you can catch a football yet?
    Interesting read. Appreciate it. For my cycle/dosages. What are my suggested PCT plan? And thoughts on HCG ?

SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member

I think the issue to consider with this is... Would he have benefited from using one compound? I believe the answer would be yes and more does not equal better.. He would have more to gain from using it in a later cycle.

I also mean no disrespect when I say this but considering that he has very little knowledge on aas at the moment tren should be the last thing he plays with.

You have been given some very good advice... But you need to know the answers to all of your questions before you run your next cycle or you run the risk of doing yourself irreversible damage.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Op I don't too many black and white factual advices but that is a waste of compounds and money and could possibly make you dependant on test for life to be normal.

500mg of test per week is all you should need for maximal growth if diet and training ate even half potential. If you must push the envelope increase test to 750 or add dbol for a few weeks at 50mg day.

It wont be mecessary though and you wont see added benefits.

I mean none of this rudely, condescendingly, or with any malice. I want you to do well, be happy, and stay here with us forever.

God bless and good luck friend

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Btw, if you want any private advice feel free to shoot me a pm.
    I won't feed you shit I don't know but I know what to do when things go wrong. Most of all, I won't scorn you for your decisions as a man.
    Lots of other guys here are the same way.
    Durrrr likes this.

Thread Information