LilBrock is offline New Member

keeping size during football

I play football i'm a linebacker/fullback, my question is what can I take during football to keep my size?with all the running,drills incoporating cardio etc. i'm worried about losing size i'm on a short budget so was thinking of something that would make me hold more water like anadrol , d-bol by the way I eat 6-8 meals a day so my diet is fine calories protein wise thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't you get tested for steroids ?

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Play College or Highschool? I played college ball and they did random testing.

nah school had trouble affording it

what do you think of runninf dbol or abombs to keep size? i play linebacker

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBrock

Test would be better. Your gonna feel like shit if you drop some abombs while you in summer ball. Just My opinion but either test or some eq.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBrock

First off your too young. I really believe that but I'd rather you be informed so: Test would be better. Your gonna feel like shit if you drop some abombs while you in summer ball. Just My opinion but either test or some eq.

Ron I appreciate your concern and thanks for the response i'm short on cash so I could use only one substance would suspension be good since it helps water retention or enanthate , sust?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Why not just eat a ton off calories to keep the weight on ??? Why must you resort to juice ??

you have a good point KeyMastur but I already do that but was just curious what I could take during football so I don't lose size from muscle breaking down from all the running cardio etc

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    Key Mastur is right. As long as you are intaking more calories than you are burning you can keep your weight on and if you really want you could gain weight too. Hey and also it is free!

good point Dustin thanks maybe if I drink say an N-large shake in the middle of practice?

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    N-large wouldnt be that good bc it has a lot of complex carbs. If anything take some whey protein and simple carbs like sugar during practice if anything.

ok cool its just so much damn running i'm just worried my body will break down muscle

RON
    What seemed to work good for me while I was playin ball is a carb drink before practice and a weight gainer after. The carbs gave me a great boost for practice and the gainer helped replace what cals I lost. Plus you need to eat a lot of real food. Our coach believed in being the best conditioned team on the field so you can bet we ran our asses off.

Key is right it would be better for you to just use diet to achieve your goals. You would be wise to listen but most don't. If you do use Steroids remember research what you messin with before you really hurt your self.

thanks Ron your input has helped alot

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Agreeing with Ron on being too young (if your in High School), but it sounds like your mind is made up. Prepare to lose some speed and get tight as hell (like your lower back) if you opt for anadrol or d-bol.

In highschool we played 10 games reg season and 2 maybe 3 playoff games depending how far we went. I never experienced any muscle tissue loss until near the end of the season, so you might want to consider the timing of your cycle along with what to take. Perhaps start around the first week of the season to get better recovery when you will need it.

For the record, Fullback40 was "el naturel" until after the age of 20. Looking back, I wish I waited until I was 24 before I started.

Thread Information