Thread: 1af Question

hoss827 is offline Banned

1af Question

Okay guys, im only 15 so for now im layin off the juice. But i heard of this nice supplement that converts to a lil bit of testosterone when it goes through your system. Its called 1af. If you guys dunno what it is (not meaning to insult your intelligence.) the site for it is http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ids/andro.html Lemme know what you guys think of it. The dosage is only 10 days. But i have 200$ right now and almost bought deca like an idiot, im too young for that. So im thinking of buyin 200$ worth of this for a 2 month cycle. Help me out bros!! thanks.

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    You don't need 1-ad either. Spend your $200 on rice, pasta, chicken, steak and weight gainer it will work much better.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Don't mess with anything whether it be pro-hormones or AS at 15 years old. Focuss on training methods and diet and master them first.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Well ill be 16 in a couple of weeks...what would you guys suggest? Tuna is like 34 g of protein a can, an that would work real nice. An theres this chickin i buy thats like 40 g of protein, but guys i would appreciate more suggestions! thanks bro's

Thread Information