Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnyV85

Thread: Why cant I post up my first cycle?

JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member

Why cant I post up my first cycle?

Im trying to post my first cycle up so I can get some feedback on it, but I get a message saying my post was denied due to spam software? Can anyone help me out?
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you were obviously able to post this post .. why not post your cycle here. or perhaps your cycle is using certain words that is getting picked up by the spam filter. maybe change your word choices

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV85 View Post
    Im trying to post my first cycle up so I can get some feedback on it, but I get a message saying my post was denied due to spam software? Can anyone help me out?
    There is an automatic system set in place to not allow certain keywords because of spam bots etc. You can go to the one on one with the staff section or pm the *Admin* and get it taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you were obviously able to post this post .. why not post your cycle here. or perhaps your cycle is using certain words that is getting picked up by the spam filter. maybe change your word choices
    Just tried and I couldnt post it here either. Im gonna try what Obs suggested.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Have you tried sacrificing a ginger child?

Lol you got a source for that?

I was finally able to post it, so here it is.

Stats:
    33 years old
    6'3"
    227 lbs
    19% body fat

Body comp was measured using DexaScan on 10/27/18. I wish I wouldve done this way sooner, I realized I was overestimating my TDEE and overeating big time. So for the last month I cleaned up my diet and eating at a 500 daily caloric deficit. I went back 3 days ago for another 3D body scan and it looks like Ive shed some bodyfat.

My primary goal for this first cycle is to get through it successfully with no hiccups. Its intended to be a learning experience and to see how my body responds to 500mg of Test E per week for 12 weeks. At the same time, Id like to drop my body fat as close to 10% as possible without losing any muscle...ideally maybe even gain a few pounds. Im not sure how realistic or attainable that is (or what my physique will look like) being that this is my first cycle and its just Test. I want to get lean but definitely NOT skinny.

So here is the cycle itself:

Bloodwork 1 week prior, 6 weeks in and after PCT
    500mg Test E for 12 weeks
    hCG @ 250iu 2x weekly
    Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD (from day 2 up until PCT starts)

I had read one of the guys here talk about cranking up the hCG toward the end of the cycle...or through PCT...dont remember exactly, but if anyone can chime in on that Id appreciate it.

Standard PCT
    Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20
    **again, Im unclear on whether running hCG during PCT and at higher iu than on cycle. Im leaning toward running it, but any feedback is great.**

As far as my diet goes...
    Ive calculated my macros as follows...

LBM=174lbs
    TDEE= 174x15 = 2610 cal

2610cal-500cal= 2110cal

PROTEIN= 1.3g x 174 = 226g
    FAT= 50g
    CARBS= 189g

So heres my question regarding my diet. Keeping in mind that besides getting through this cycle successfully, my objective is to drop fat to 10% at the same time as putting on however much muscle is possible, what adjustments would I need to make to my macros to achieve that? Or am I being too ambitious with that goal for Test only?

All feedback is welcome and much appreciated!!

Thread Information