Davalos is offline New Member

A question about growth hormone...help please!

Hi!
    I am a proffesional swimmer and I was considering to take growth hormone . I am a newcomer to steroids ...so please don't judge me too hard. I also have tried to find information about HGH, but was unable to find definite answers to my questions...
    1. Is it sure that growth hormone can't be discovered on a doping test?
    2. I am considering taking against overtraining and keeping my body fresh in the periods of intensive training. As you might have heard, swimmers train a lot more than body builders about 9-11 times a week, of which weight training is about 4-5 times. So there is a lot of overtraining of which slight overtraining is ok, but strong overtraining keeps one from progressing and training times and training weights deteriorate substatially. Those side-effects I would like to balance out. Sonce I also care about my health and side-effects, I was considering 2 units of GH a day? So the question is: are there potential side-effects and is theis good for health in these dosages(as they say GH is good for health, as I have read) And is these dosage enough to accoplish my goal.
    My training stage is 10 years naturally, of those 6 years in the gym and swimming. Age: 22
    Thank you very much and sorry if I wrote anything riduculous

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davalos
    Hi!
    I am a proffesional swimmer and I was considering to take growth hormone . I am a newcomer to steroids ...so please don't judge me too hard. I also have tried to find information about HGH, but was unable to find definite answers to my questions...
    1. Is it sure that growth hormone can't be discovered on a doping test?
    2. I am considering taking against overtraining and keeping my body fresh in the periods of intensive training. As you might have heard, swimmers train a lot more than body builders about 9-11 times a week, of which weight training is about 4-5 times. So there is a lot of overtraining of which slight overtraining is ok, but strong overtraining keeps one from progressing and training times and training weights deteriorate substatially. Those side-effects I would like to balance out. Sonce I also care about my health and side-effects, I was considering 2 units of GH a day? So the question is: are there potential side-effects and is theis good for health in these dosages(as they say GH is good for health, as I have read) And is these dosage enough to accoplish my goal.
    My training stage is 10 years naturally, of those 6 years in the gym and swimming. Age: 22
    Thank you very much and sorry if I wrote anything riduculous
    1. yes it can be detetcted in anyway
    2.it will help in overtraining,but the main thing is a proper diet .but i don understsn why would u nend to train that much if all its gonna do is keep u back ????and keep from pregreessing?i dont get it tat like em going in 7 time s week for 3 hrs daily ,i wont grow ,i wont progress in strenght and i wont achieve my goals.so ?????why would u want do that ??it makes no sence.its better to undertrain then overtrain in anycase .ud wat to take 3ius and strt out with that then climd up to or 3,iu bete more from it that loneger u run it .6 months .

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    1. yes it can be detetcted in anyway
    2.it will help in overtraining,but the main thing is a proper diet .but i don understsn why would u nend to train that much if all its gonna do is keep u back ????and keep from pregreessing?i dont get it tat like em going in 7 time s week for 3 hrs daily ,i wont grow ,i wont progress in strenght and i wont achieve my goals.so ?????why would u want do that ??it makes no sence.its better to undertrain then overtrain in anycase .ud wat to take 3ius and strt out with that then climd up to or 3,iu bete more from it that loneger u run it .6 months .
    How can it be detected? I have recently read an article that there is no way and that they are hoping to be finished with tests for growth hormone by Athens olympics?
    Well, swimming is a bit different. People that are really good train around 15 times a week. That is 3 times a day somedays. 12 is a standard for low season. 2 times a a day for 6 days and one day off. You build a lot of endurance, also you can't start training like this, it takes years for the body to adapt, to be able to deal with this intense program. A standard colledge program is 11 times a week. 6 base evenening trainings, 3 morning trainings where they do weights and 2 morning swim-trainings. It is not the same as bodybuilding, because getting big muscles is not the main focus, the main focus is strength in the gym and endurance in the water.
    Thank a lot for your answer!

jakuja is offline Junior Member
    Look doctors can test your blood to see if you dont have enough GH so they can definantly se eif you have too much like abnormal amounts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jakuja
    Look doctors can test your blood to see if you dont have enough GH so they can definantly se eif you have too much like abnormal amounts as well.
    Yeah, sure! But GH varies during the day extremeley. And anyone can say...well...I am just abnormal, I did not take any GH. The same with testesterone. They don't test the testesterone for the amount that you have in order to see if you have taken anabolic steroids . They test the ratio of epitestesterone:testesterone. A.S. increase only testesterone, so if the ratio is abnormal you have taken A.S. But, I don't thin there is a similar thing with GH..they are talking about doing some sort of protein test, that will be abundant only if you have taken external GH in the ratio to other proteins synthesized.....or something....But these are rumours and I don't think there is a reliable test available now...I am not a 100% sure, that i why I have asked

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Your only 22? WAY TO EARLY to start GH. I wouldnt touch it at that age.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Your only 22? WAY TO EARLY to start GH. I wouldnt touch it at that age.
    bro i meant to say no it cant be detected in anyway .

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    that's what I was thought. GH can't be detected right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    that's what I was thought. GH can't be detected right now.
    its pretty much impossible to detetct it and chances are that thye wont comke up witha proper way of testing for it .ur safe 04 greece bro for sure ,ill be there .

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    bro i meant to say no it cant be detected in anyway .
    Yeah, that is what I thought...anyways, was looking at the doping list today again...check it out (this one is for swimming, but it looks exactly identical in all sports)...
    http://www.fina.org/dopingrules_appI.html
    If you scroll down to section E, where they deal with growth hormone and like...at the bottom of section E they say:

"The presence of an abnormal concentration of an endogenous hormone in class (E) or its diagnostic marker(s) in the urine of a competitor constitutes an offence unless it has been proven to be due to a physiological or pathological condition."

What do you think they mean by abnormal concentration? They never give specific value? Or is this crap that they cant prove...

About the age issue, this is sort of a long term goal...like in 3 years, but by then I would like to have the money and the info about the substance, so I will be ready to use it. When you have a claer plan, it also makes you more motivated to train and follow that plan By then I would also like to be at my natural limit...and I am not there yet now, so there is not much point in taking anything just yet

anyways, thank you all for your answers and help You are great, guys!

letmein is offline Associate Member
    GH is intended to raise your IGF-1 or Somatamedin-C values. You should get tested and kepp your Somatamedin-C levels below 450 which is the top of the normal range. If you Somatamedin-C levels are in the normal range they should not be able to detect GH in your system as it has a very short life. My level was 206 and I am only taking 1.2 iu/day to bring it to the top of the range. This stuff rocks!

Thread Information